Jesse G

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im going to ask again, not to annoy but i really want to read this post, I found the original page it was posted on but the link was removed per Rev. Grund....Tricia originally posted it but removed it cause he asked her to. The last part of the blog he wrote is interesting as a few Websleuthers pointed it out besides me.

Jesse did have another person with him when he was traveling to Atlanta/Athens. He was talking to the guy telling him to take notes about certian things I said. What bothers me is .... why did he lie and say he was on his way to his neices party... why not say..." I am driving my brother to college".

When people tell lies... even little ones... you start to wonder why?

I will defend Jesse for this one - this poor guy has been dragged through
the mud (and has dragged himself as well) all because he is an Ex-fiance
of Caseys. Why would he want you to know he is moving to Athens and that the other person was probably his brother.

And Deb Grund is a very attractive, stylish woman - very short cropped
platinum blonde. And has recently lost alot of weight. Def not heavyset.

I just cant believe this whole story - WOW I honestly do not think that Jesse or anyone in his family has anything to do with Caylees disappearance. Yes his Fathers myspace page is very out there - but I doubt they have anything to do with her disappearance.

Thread This thread - was this letter from Jesse's father? He asked for it to be removed after an interval, so I never got to read it.

Yep thats it i think. At least thats the only page i found resembling it

Thread This thread - was this letter from Jesse's father? He asked for it to be removed after an interval, so I never got to read it.

Yes I'm almost positive. I read the letter but I can't remember verbatam what was said. I do remember the part about him telling us JG left the department to persue an advanced degree in Criminal Justice and something to the effect of being a police officer was no longer for him..something like that. NOT a quote though.

Here's my thought, most of the recent photo's of Caylee and CA are at Jesse's house. And in two of them Caylee is in pajama's my guess is that she left Caylee there at night and Jesse's was the baby sat here. I believe that when CA was not spending the night with Tony she was at Jesse's with Caylee? JMO

Olive,
exactly... let's just say that wasn't caylee I saw... why the lies? I don't feel like I would have recived that many phone calls if I didn't see something of interest.

Renea-

There was an article on wesh.com about a couple who took pictures of a girl they thought was Caylee. It turned out not to be. But what I found interesting is that the people who called the tip in said the girl was staying in an apt. with two men and a woman and that they left abruptly on July 17th- around the same time as your sighting. Perhaps you saw the same girl?

Where was this siting at? I forget!

I believe this could be the case too. I'm still curious about what all Cindy rattled off to Renea. There is one little thing that can't be explained away here...the dog hits in the car and yard.

Unless some of the conspiracy theorists think that LE made the dogs give a false hit, there is no way that those hits can be explained away.

Olive,
exactly... let's just say that wasn't caylee I saw... why the lies? I don't feel like I would have recived that many phone calls if I didn't see something of interest.

You gave them hope it sounds like. A scenario that fit for whatever information they have.

Olive,

maybe because they want to believe so much that it was caylee you saw.

Renea- agreed. And the lies are very, very concerning. Did you know that Rev. Grund reads here? I don't want to scare you away from websleuths- we need your information and help here! But please contact the FBI and tell them what you've told us. And please make sure Jesse has no way to track you down after previously having your old phone number.

of Caseys. Why would he want you to know he is moving to Athens and that the other person was probably his brother.

Snip-Bold

But, when the picture of her on the couch, with BABY Caylee was taken, she was heavy-set or appeared she could be ??????? That's all I said.

If the investigators for Baez are watching anyone, I guess it could be tied to this.

My thinking is this..JG apparently has some vested interest in Caylee..he thought she was his until she was almost a year old. Why wouldn't he have met with Renae..just for the simple chance that it would help find Caylee?

I just cant believe this whole story - WOW I honestly do not think that Jesse or anyone in his family has anything to do with Caylees disappearance. Yes his Fathers myspace page is very out there - but I doubt they have anything to do with her disappearance.

Are there any recent pics of DG anywhere?

Jesse would have to have seen Casey on June 16th. She called him after 4pm and got no answer and did not call him again? Maybe she just went there?

Still doesn't explain the dogs

So, lets throw this out there.

If the pictures taken at the apartment were her, and they called police, and the people fled on the 17th, would it not make sense to see a "good bye" encounter on the 18th?

Found it, Here is the quote that bothered me when i first read it. This is from Reverend Grund, Jesses Dad.

"So, I've decided to take a stand and let them bounce back at you. I will not run. I will not hide. I will not stay quiet....ever...about anything. Once the investigation is over and Caylee is found...I will speak the truth and bring EVERYTHING into the Light."

JG worked for Orlando PD - the other dog that was brought in was from Osceola county.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487