JLM Charged in 2005 Farifax Rape Case

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He stopped shaving, kept the braids and is losing weight. IMO, he is trying to change his appearance

He stopped shaving, kept the braids and is losing weight. IMO, he is trying to change his appearance

I had to giggle at "braids." I wondered when someone would call them that instead of dreads. Once I could see them closer, particularly the bottoms, I wouldn't call them dreads either. They do appear to be braided or twisted or something into smaller, tighter strands than what I personally would call dreads. But I couldn't tell that until these newer pictures. Putting this over the RAT/JM thread, too.

Jesse Matthew Jr. pleads not guilty in Fairfax court
Nikki Burdine and Peggy Fox, 10:05 a.m. EST November 14, 2014
http://www.wusa9.com/story/news/201...rfax-county-court-appearance-friday/19014469/
View attachment 63524 View attachment 63525 are those almost exactly 2 month old healed scratches? Great clear picture from WUSA

If those scars came from HG, LE would surely have noticed the cuts when they they were at his apartment and talked to him on that following Friday. Right?

If those scars came from HG, LE would surely have noticed the cuts when they they were at his apartment and talked to him on that following Friday. Right?

Looks almost like a bite mark, to me.

Why, then, haven't they requested a med eval on him including shaving to look for just that? Seems like it would be too late now. Or can they not do that as part of the investigation?

LE had mentioned that they had a brief conversation and then he left. But then he took off. Remember how in the TX court he was concerned about his clothes, and the judge told him he was going to have a medical evaluation. Maybe he had other evidence of a struggle he wanted to hide. We'll know at trail. I think he can't suffer enough for what he has done.

I previously posted I know a friend that knew Hannah. She said there's no doubt in her mind Hannah would've fought him off as much as she could, she was an athlete and competitive. Thats all of course if he didn't drug her or something. :gaah:

I had to giggle at "braids." I wondered when someone would call them that instead of dreads. Once I could see them closer, particularly the bottoms, I wouldn't call them dreads either. They do appear to be braided or twisted or something into smaller, tighter strands than what I personally would call dreads. But I couldn't tell that until these newer pictures. Putting this over the RAT/JM thread, too.

I'm going to call them "breads".

Maybe, just maybe, his defense will be the same as in the two university "incidents" - it was consensual and got a little too rough - in hopes there is just one juror who will believe it! JMHO

LOL. Because most women walking home with groceries at 10pm are up for consensual sex in the woods with a stranger they just met on the sidewalk.

He'll be cleaned up by the trial, looking different then the wanted poster for sure.

That sketch the Fairfax victim managed to describe was such a ringer for him, I imagine she would recognize him if he were in a dress and had blue hair.

Will the trial be televised? I hope all his trials are televised but especially Hannah and Morgans. I just remember they did not televise Yeardley Love's.

I don't see him as a Botox user, either. It's hilarious to think he is, but I don't think it's realistic.

I could,however, be persuaded to believe that he wasn't paying his rent bc of hair extensions, botox, and fancy cocktails...

Although it looks like he has had Botox, I'm having a hard time wrapping my brain around it. Botox is used and covered by insurance, however, for migraines and muscle twitches. Anything is possible I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth