Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
He will appear tomorrow at 12:45

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you, Meemaw.

So glad he's finally indicted. Poor Hannah provided the missing puzzle piece to solve Morgan's case.

Justice is coming for these two young ladies and I look forward to both trials and his convictions. I hope the support the Graham's and Harringtons receive from this site and others helps them get through everything a little bit better by knowing so many people really care and Hannah and Morgan will never be forgotten.

Thank you, Meemaw.

So glad he's finally indicted. Poor Hannah provided the missing puzzle piece to solve Morgan's case.

Justice is coming for these two young ladies and I look forward to both trials and his convictions. I hope the support the Graham's and Harringtons receive from this site and others helps them get through everything a little bit better by knowing so many people really care and Hannah and Morgan will never be forgotten.

Your welcome

I agree with everything you said.

Can someone post a link to the

JLM- linked-to-Morgan-Harrington-murder
Thread I can't find it on this phone

Thank you

This morning I listened to the first 3 episodes of the 48 Hours podcast about Hannah Graham. There wasn't really any new information but it was a fairly interesting recap, even though I found narrator's voice was a bit annoying. Looking forward to the end of the series (it's 5 instalments in total) and I'm even more impatient for justice to be served.

[video=youtube;3E9-43wt6Ss]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3E9-43wt6Ss[/video]

Should we have a dedicated thread for the 48 hours special tomorrow night? They are going to discuss RG, Hannah and Morgan, so we might be all over the place otherwise. I'd like to "watch" it with you all who have been so dedicated to these women.

I'll alert on this so a mod can weigh in!

Should we have a dedicated thread for the 48 hours special tomorrow night? They are going to discuss RG, Hannah and Morgan, so we might be all over the place otherwise. I'd like to "watch" it with you all who have been so dedicated to these women.

I'll alert on this so a mod can weigh in!

Sure and thanks for the reminder. Give me a few and I'll get one ready. :coffee:

“Hannah Graham: Deadly Connections”

Link

Thread will open when it get's close to show time. :smile:

“Hannah Graham: Deadly Connections”

Link

Thread will open when it get's close to show time. :smile:

Thank you CP! I'm going to be way behind the conversation as I will have to find a way to watch it after it's aired over there. Really looking forward to watching and reading!!

:bump: Show starts in 35 minutes

Using talk to text with lots of grammar errors !

Hey Xara, check out the show thread - it has links to watch online.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AgentA
Back