JLM: Morgan Harrington/Fairfax Rape Victim - *Forensic Link* to MH #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish Gil Harrington was allowed to walk into an interrogation room and sit across the table from JM. I wish he had to look into that wonderful, brave, determined, driven, humble woman's eyes and explain what he did to Morgan and why. She and Dan and Alex deserve answers. They have waited so long, tried so hard, supported so many others. JM wouldn't have the balls to face Gil. He wouldn't dare! She would decimate him.

Can we change the thread title since it's been confirmed the 'forensic link' is DNA?

Don't think JM cares what Gil thinks or does to be honest. No remorse from him. JMO!

I wonder about JMs romantic relationships. He was reported to have at least one long term girlfriend we know of. Could the gaps between the Fairfax case, Morgan and Hannah be while he was involved with someone? Perhaps break ups set him off. JMO

I am also surprised that nothing else has come up about this- she would be in the best position to reveal more information. & not much coming out from long term friends, either- but maybe he doesn't have many?

Yes, understand the LJ but you'd think the state and school would spell Matthew correctly.
If the courts have messed up his name, then it's understandable that a student-created publication would make the same mistake.

I completely agree. My heart broke for her when I watched her on the Today Show this morning making a plea to JLM to reveal where Hannah is. What a courageous, inspirational woman.

Harrington's mother, Gil Harrington, issued an appeal to Matthew on Tuesday morning during an appearance on NBC's "Today" show.
"I would like to appeal to him to please give the family information where Hannah is. We need to find Hannah," she said.
She said police have not given her family any information that has not been publicly released.

Source: http://www.wjla.com/articles/2014/0...lease-tell-where-hannah-graham-is-107643.html

I have a similar last name and have had both legal document and school documents issued in the wrong last name.

Yep, when I posted that I wasn't referring to the LJ at all. It's the Matthew I was saying is often misspelled in regards to him. I've seen it with one "T" with an "S" added to the end... lots of ways. It's something that seems to have been commonly misspelled for a lot of their family.

They would know if it was due to a car. I don't think a car could get in that area.

Imo, he crushed her bones by stomping, beating, and kicking her.

IMO

You can't crush bones that way. The only way would be being run over by a heavy vehicle, or something like that. Crushed and fractured are different things.

I do not have the quote but in one of her poems that the mother wrote she mentions Morgans ribs and stuff were broken

but they did mention her bones being crushed too in a couple of interviews here is one of the locations for that quote

http://www.readthehook.com/68346/shattered-bones-harringtons-say-morgans-killer-violent-sadistic

UPDATE : POEM MOTHER WROTE WITH THE STATEMENT ABOUT THE BROKEN RIBS

"Gristly Anniversary"

When they brought your body back to me
There were just bones to see.
Didn’t look like my baby – Morgan D.
No golden hair, no sparkly eyes
Broken ribs – ugly surprise.
Disposable girl they all said
Skirts too short
Lips’re too red
Askin for it they all said
But what you asked for, screamed for, was mercy and release
Know you got no mercy, pray you found some peace
It’s so hard to do
This life with no you
Saw your friend at a local place
Saw the message on her face
That she’s moved on and we should too
But baby I’m not over the death of you
Gotta shake it off, pity’s no use
We’ve a job to do, still a killer on the loose
It’s another anniversary – not the kind you celebrate
But the kind you sorta hate
Even Hallmark passes here, I’ve looked hard
There’s no “Happy we found your daughter’s body” card
Morgan, I recon a reconing is due
Morgan, he’ll pay for killing you
And have to atone
For every scream – every moan
For each and every fractured bone

Mom
1/26/2012

Oh my...so heartbreaking...you can literally feel her pain, she is quite good at writing, I just hate it has to be this we see her skill in it.

I totally agree they should let her interview him, let him read this poem at the very least.

I also don't think her body will be near where Morgan was found, I think it will be in a similar type area, but not particularly close, I just hope he tells soon.

I am surprised that JLM did not get on the short short list of suspects in the MH case. VA supposedly ran familial dna re MH.

"He chooses to kill in a savage and brutal way," says Gil Harrington, an oncology nurse, of her daughter's killer, "to break her bones before he murdered her." Dan Harrington, a psychiatrist, confirms that his daughter's skeleton showed "brutal damage."

http://www.readthehook.com/68346/shattered-bones-harringtons-say-morgans-killer-violent-sadistic

Also at this link is the bracelet that Morgan was wearing and now her Mom wears it.

bbm Broke is the way I have read it, broke multiple bones. IDK Maybe when she broke free and ran he tackled her, or squeezed her and broke her ribs or arms, idk jmo

You can't crush bones that way. The only way would be being run over by a heavy vehicle, or something like that. Crushed and fractured are different things.

Of course murderers can. It isn't the first victim we have heard about that had crushed and broken bones inflicted by her murderer.

I will believe the words of the Harringtons any day of the week. They are the ones who saw and held their daughter's skull and broken bones. They kissed the skull of their precious once beautiful daughter when she was returned to them.

They are both in the medical field. One is a Doctor and one is a nurse.

IMO

otto

The picture you put up the other day a map of were Morgan's body was found, it showed crime scene investigators there. It is my opinion that she ran to that area that she was found. If you look left of the large cedar tree and follow it straight across, that is a fence line if I am not mistaken. A barbed wire fence no less. When looking at maps of this/that area and you see a string/line of trees/scrubs it's pretty much a fence line and 5 will get you 10, it barbed. So I guess what I am saying is that I do not think that he took her to that spot, she ran and that is where he caught her. That is my opinion after looking at that area, with that said I walk a creek bottom with my husband, it's over 2 miles long, private property of course and have to multiply pieces of large tracts of land in the general area of charlottesville, I honestly do not think he took her to that spot. jmo idk

We need to keep in mind that Morgan was also described as "incapacitated", so much so that her parents have alleged that this was not solely a result of drug/alcohol abuse that night, but also due to a head injury sustained at the John Paul Arena ... point being, no one disputes that she was incapacitated, as was Hannah. Morgan was wearing tall boots with spike heels on them, meaning there is no way that she could run through a field in those boots. Even if she removed her boots, I suspect that it's highly unlikely that she could run across the field in the condition she was in when she was last seen at parking lot near the arena. She was weaving when she walked, just like Hannah.

There is a creek running along the trees on the left of the larger aerial image (from the unoccupied party house to the body location). I see the fence posts your referring to at the top of the crime scene photo. That must be the fence that the owner was checking when he discovered her remains. I don't see that fence connecting with a road.

Attachments

• MorganCrimeScene - Copy.jpg
    MorganCrimeScene - Copy.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 132
  • MorganBody2.jpg
    MorganBody2.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 126
  • MorganBody1.jpg
    MorganBody1.jpg
    166.9 KB · Views: 118
  • MorganRoadDistance - Copy.jpg
    MorganRoadDistance - Copy.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 119
Very insightful, Otto. Do you think he held MH and possibly HG in a secluded home somewhere? He would have to hide them somewhere in order to spend time with them.

Not at all. I think he drove to the location where Morgan was found and that is where she died. I think the same thing has happened with Hannah ... that she was taken somewhere in an incapacitated state of mind, and there she died (although it is not yet confirmed that she is deceased).

Not at all. I think he drove to the location where Morgan was found and that is where she died. I think the same thing has happened with Hannah ... that she was taken somewhere in an incapacitated state of mind, and there she died (although it is not yet confirmed that she is deceased).

I agree.

As someone who has followed the Harrington case closely since it happened, and has invested my own time and energy in the case, I am so satisfied that this guy is going to be brought to justice. I knew from the get-go that whoever took Hannah was Morgan's perp. The case was too close and too similar. There was never a doubt in my mind. This guy is going to pay and I'm happy at that thought.
What has blown my mind from the recent news is the possible connection to the David Metzler and Heidi Childs murder in Montgomery Co., Virginia. I've followed that news for a long time as well, and I never once thought Harrington's perp could have been the killer. The nature of the assault on Ms. Childs was never completely detailed, and so I think it's not known for sure publicly if she was sexually assaulted or not. If JLM was involved, she probably was. Also, I know they have DNA from that case as well. Something tells me they know this guy took part in this crime as well.

As someone who has followed the Harrington case closely since it happened, and has invested my own time and energy in the case, I am so satisfied that this guy is going to be brought to justice. I knew from the get-go that whoever took Hannah was Morgan's perp. The case was too close and too similar. There was never a doubt in my mind. This guy is going to pay and I'm happy at that thought.
What has blown my mind from the recent news is the possible connection to the David Metzler and Heidi Childs murder in Montgomery Co., Virginia. I've followed that news for a long time as well, and I never once thought Harrington's perp could have been the killer. The nature of the assault on Ms. Childs was never completely detailed, and so I think it's not known for sure publicly if she was sexually assaulted or not. If JLM was involved, she probably was. Also, I know they have DNA from that case as well. Something tells me they know this guy took part in this crime as well.

Has there been a confirmed connection, or is it speculation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay