JLM: Morgan Harrington/Fairfax Rape Victim - *Forensic Link* to MH #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone in the Other Possible Victims thread brought up a different possible victim in northern Virginia and it made me think that the Fairfax case could be related to driving a taxi.

I do know that when the United Airlines C'ville to Dulles flight has problems, the airport will sometimes call a bunch of taxis and have the passengers driven up to Dulles. I'm also pretty sure that only certain cabs are allowed to pick up passengers at Dulles, so cabs from C'ville would be coming home empty.

Does someone have the dates he worked for the taxi company?

I thought 2007 was the start date for working at Yellow Cab.

There is a missing time span from mid-October 2003 to mid-summer/fall 2007 where there isn't much information concerning what JM was doing, whether he was attending another university or working a job or both.

Based on JLM reportedly trying to get it on with another girl in the same restaurant hours before, it looks like he is only successful in getting a girl to go to his car when her judgement is impaired. My gut feeling is that he tries all the time... and continuously gets rejected in public... or in the presence of others... and only when he is alone with a victim who does not have all their faculties to see the wolf in sheep's clothing, he gets them into his car and then he tries to violate them. When they resist, he beats, rapes and eventually kills them. If he attacked Morgan at Anchorage Farms, he might keep the charm going for a long time until the location is right.

Morgan was without a working phone when she was picked up hitch hiking. Hannah had a working phone but he probably punched her out in the car and took it away...and then texted that she was lost. I wonder where LE think that last text came from? Miles south and east of Charlottesvile?

HG's phone stopped pinging at 1:30am. Police can apparently peg her at the Downtown Mall area until at least 1:40am (I can post article if necessary.) That means they have no cell phone info after she departed. They could possibly use JM's. Unfortunately though there are a lot of areas not too far outside of Charlottesville that don't get any cell phone reception at all.

HG's phone stopped pinging at 1:30am. Police can apparently peg her at the Downtown Mall area until at least 1:40am (I can post article if necessary.) That means they have no cell phone info after she departed. They could possibly use JM's. Unfortunately though there are a lot of areas not too far outside of Charlottesville that don't get any cell phone reception at all.

please do post the article - i haven't seen the ping times verified anywhere.

please do post the article - i haven't seen the ping times verified anywhere.
"Police say they are desperately searching for more video surveillance that shows Matthew, Graham, or both of them together. They are not just looking for footage from cameras in the downtown Charlottesville area. Police can track Matthew and Graham up to 1:40 a.m. on September 13 on the downtown mall in Charlottesville."

http://www.nbc29.com/story/26665497/police-continue-search-for-surveillance-video-of-graham-matthew

Yeah, I'm not that stupid.
The point is - he's been living there for ALL. OF. THOSE. YEARS.

ETA: I had Google blur out the license plates, bumper stickers, some paperwork in a car parked in our driveway (!!!) and a flag that we have flying in front of our house - all because I could see them clearly on street view. You'd be surprised what I found out about my neighbors on street view, LOL.

I did actually check out Google Maps satellite at 14th and Wertland, just in case I could see any special reason he might've texted that location on her phone. There is an orange/red car on top of the parking garage there. I almost posted it and then was like, nah.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah, I'm not that stupid.
The point is - he's been living there for ALL. OF. THOSE. YEARS.

ETA: I had Google blur out the license plates, bumper stickers, some paperwork in a car parked in our driveway (!!!) and a flag that we have flying in front of our house - all because I could see them clearly on street view. You'd be surprised what I found out about my neighbors on street view, LOL.

When they first found jc dugard I went to google and went top street view and as I was clicking past the house of the perp then stopped and began to go back, looking in the direction I just past and he was coming out of the driveway in a van. really weird like it was real time.

IMO of all the "others" that I have seen so far this one is the most likely. I think they need to get people searching out in the woods/mountain area adjacent to liberty university.

I'm kind of thinking HG will be somewhere the others haven't been... I just don't see him placing her in the same location(s). Too risky- would immediately draw a connection. JM knows that they have DNA from MH. I think HG will be somewhere completely different than any other of his victims.

Does anyone have the link to the interview with the cab company owner - I think it was posted yesterday, not sure which thread? It said something along the lines of the cab company had been sold sometime after October 2009 and that they were working with authorities but really didn't have any information...just curious about something. TIA

I was much the same way didn't get into hannahs case till like ten days in and its because when I read about it my mind went to morgan my first post in this thread was how spooky the similarities are.

Same here. I followed MH's case so closely. When Hannah went missing, my hubby begged me not to follow it as I did Morgan's case. I tried. But, the similarities made me shudder. I KNEW this guy was Morgan's killer. It was a gut instinct.

I'm thankful that JM finally slipped up and got caught. But I am saddened to think about Hannah and her parents. Let's all pray that Hannah is found soon.

When they first found jc dugard I went to google and went top street view and as I was clicking past the house of the perp then stopped and began to go back, looking in the direction I just past and he was coming out of the driveway in a van. really weird like it was real time.

Majorly creepy Elley Mae! I remember that case well.

IIRC the Fairfax victim is not even in the US anymore.

I think she will be returning. We have seen in other cases where the DA paid for the expenses for someone that lives abroad so they would be able to testify in court.

I feel sure LE has already talked with her. And if she herself has already heard about the arrest, and it has gotten international attention, she may have contacted LE.

She knows she is lucky to be alive today. He would have killed her too if someone hadn't come up on the scene. She was already unconscious when found. I am sure if LE tells her that her testimony is vital in helping him be put away she will return.

IMO

Via Parker Slaybaugh 8News:
HANNAH GRAHAM BREAKING: Christopher Newport says in a statement regarding Jesse Matthew Jr. "Christopher Newport University has determined that there is a single file responsive to your inquiry regarding infractions against Matthew issued by University Police."

This means at one time an investigation was open into Matthew while he was a student there. The school will not say what the investigation was about, or if it was the reason he left the school after only 9 months.

SPREAD THIS

I have found myself looking at Google maps, street view, scanning for that ugly orange Chrysler, looking in parking lots, trying to look in the windows of parked cars. But when I am doing it, I am thinking...I can't be the only WSer doing this!?!

I haven't been doing it, but it may be a good idea. There is some service where you can set up a search and then search little parts consistently and the blocks will be marked searched. Someone set one up to search for the missing Malaysian plane. psworld.com/digitalglobe-starts-crowdsourcing-effort-for-missing-plane/ Wonder if something similar could be set up for Google Maps?

I haven't been doing it, but it may be a good idea. There is some service where you can set up a search and then search little parts consistently and the blocks will be marked searched. Someone set one up to search for the missing Malaysian plane. psworld.com/digitalglobe-starts-crowdsourcing-effort-for-missing-plane/ Wonder if something similar could be set up for Google Maps?

It looks like the company set it up for the plane search.

I'm kind of thinking HG will be somewhere the others haven't been... I just don't see him placing her in the same location(s). Too risky- would immediately draw a connection. JM knows that they have DNA from MH. I think HG will be somewhere completely different than any other of his victims.

I wouldn't be surprised if she is in a body of water. An old well might also be a place he would use.

Via Parker Slaybaugh 8News:
HANNAH GRAHAM BREAKING: Christopher Newport says in a statement regarding Jesse Matthew Jr. "Christopher Newport University has determined that there is a single file responsive to your inquiry regarding infractions against Matthew issued by University Police."

This means at one time an investigation was open into Matthew while he was a student there. The school will not say what the investigation was about, or if it was the reason he left the school after only 9 months.

SPREAD THIS
WOW! I'm SO thankful that this serial rapist/murderer has been arrested!

It looks like the company set it up for the plane search.

There was a poster on another thread a few days back that mentioned something about doing a similar search - in that post, he said that LE could (or was? not sure) take photos of certain remote areas and then overlay them to existing satellite images to see areas that had been "disturbed". At the time I thought, well...that's a needle in a haystack. But when you think of the greater Charlottesville area, my God. There are just so many places that are so incredibly remote. Without revealing too much, I have a friend who lives on an estate out there. It would take several people several days just to search HER place. I cannot even fathom how much land we are talking about when it comes to finding Hannah. It just makes my stomach turn! UGH!!

per Parker Slaybaugh FB page........

SPREAD THIS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member