JLM: Morgan Harrington/Fairfax Rape Victim - *Forensic Link* to MH

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The significance of the dates is that this is the time of year when all of the students come back to college.
Jesse sees a new batch of young girls come in every fall.
Maybe he is the classic Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde. The sight of new young girls on campus brings out the Mr Hyde in him. Once he rapes and murders another drunk vulnerable victim he then goes back to Dr Jekyll until the next fall when the site of more new young girls brings out the evil again and this process repeats itself. Each time that he is not getting caught his ego grows and grows....
?

The significance of the dates is that this is the time of year when all of the students come back to college.
Maybe he is the classic Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde. The sight of new young girls on campus brings out the Mr Hyde in him. Once he rapes and murders another drunk vulnerable victim he then goes back to Dr Jekyll until the next fall when the site of more new young girls brings out the evil again and this process repeats itself. Each time that he is not getting caught his ego grows and grows....
?

As a mother myself, I don't think I could have gotten out of bed the next day, much less gone on to start Help Save the Next Girl, hold media interviews, keep my child's name in the spotlight hoping for a break in the case, assist other families with missing or murdered children...Gil Harrington is a hero. I am in awe of her & her husband & how they have given back to this world following the tragic loss of their daughter.
I pray their pain will lessen as the years go by and, hopefully, when JM is punished & Morgan receives earthly justice. So many of Gil Harrington's words echo in my mind - her daughter's broken, jagged bones; her daughter being in a box now in her living room; how she felt Morgan's first tiny movements as a fetus & how an unknown (at that time) killer felt Morgan's last movements as he killed her; how she wears the jewelry Morgan wore at the time of her death & as she decomposed, alone, unfound, on Anchorage Farm...I am haunted by her pain & heartbreak. No parent should EVER have to lose a child like this.
God bless the Harringtons. They are always in my prayers.
God bless the Grahams. I pray their daughter is found & brought home to them.

?

We dont know how many murders he might be involved in. There could be enough that they happened year round. We don't know how far he traveled to prey on victims. Many serial killers travel thousands of miles a year.

To say he only preyed on victims during a time of year is a little premature. There could be dozens of victims we just don't know yet and we might never know.

Sorry if this is a duplicate question but I thought I asked earlier and can't find it now. How is "Gil" pronounced? Like Jill?

Did JLM take a visit to Lexington?

One hour away, 71 miles.

http://www.newsplex.com/home/headli...lic-Safety-Notice-275375341.html?device=phone

Clip
"WASHINGTON AND LEE UNIVERSITY DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC SAFETY

PUBLIC SAFETY NOTICE
On September 15, 2014, the Department of Public Safety received information from the Lexington Police Department that they had received a report of the possible sighting of a male subject identified as a person of interest in the abduction and murder of a Virginia Tech student, several years ago, who was visiting the UVA campus. More information about the original case, including a sketch of the individual, can be found here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morgan_Dana_Harrington."

Take Route 29, Monocan Trail down towards 60 west.

Coincidence? A popular cab route?

Where's Hannah?

I've been thinking a lot about this sighting. I've followed Morgan's case from the beginning and have looked at that sketch and wondered about it many times over the years, but I don't think I'd ever make a connection with a random person. I wonder if this was just a bizarre coincidence, or if JM was actually out unsuccessfully trolling that weekend and managed to attract attention (maybe from someone observant like a bartender or even campus security). After 5 years, how many people would have that sketch at ready recall? Even in B'burg, where people were very familiar with the case, I don't see it happening.

If JM's MO was simply to opportunistically prey on an especially vulnerable/incapacitated girl, it may have taken him many nights out to find a "perfect storm" victim. This might also suggest that that he routinely traveled within an hour or two radius, hunting for possible victims.

Jmo, it is a matter of opportunity. If he sees a female alone and the situation seems "right" i.e no witnesses, he strikes. I don't think he pays attentions to seasons, other than maybe knowing that early in the semester his chances of encountering young women alone might be better, before they all form into groups or are outside less due to weather and what not.

I watched the Disappeared episode. They mentioned the tshirt was just kind of placed in plain view after so long. I wonder if he got cocky and was taunting him. If so, it was his downfall...also in the episode they never mentioned DNA being recovered from it. I wonder if they kept that close to the vest hoping the perp would become careless?

I just watched it again too coz I saw someone mention it and wanted a refresh, and I have no idea why but I assumed they got the DNA from him off her body, I was never familiar with Morgan until Hannah went missing, i HAD seen the Disappeared episode maybe 2 years ago but that was the extent of it. I didnt realise her body was a skeleton? Would it have been possible to get his DNA off her? So They must have got it off the Tshirt. I know that he is guilty and obviously, but what if he just claims he found the shirt on the ground and put it in the bush or something, I mean they cant prove that. God I hope he has something of hers in his apartment either the camera or the necklace. I feel like he couldnt sell the necklace or pawn it coz its so recognisable, but i guess he could of done it alot further away from Charlottesville and no one picked up on it.

AVIXEN, I think the person preys on vulnerable young women walking alone at night. I also believe that the rapist/murderer changed his MO after the Fairfax rape and now lures his victims into his automobile, takes them somewhere desolate under a ruse and attacks them outside of his vehicle. One of the last sightings of MH was on the Copely bridge hitchhiking. Hannah had to have gotten into somebody's car and right now that somebody appears to be JM. No way he could have sexually assaulted Hanna in his orange car...too small. I think he took her to a remote area. JMO.

I am posting a few links of pics of JM thru the years because I need to close out some tabs I had open this morning.

pics of JM with original sketch of 'sketch' in the middle.
http://s25.postimg.org/q4cczco9b/image.jpg

Pic of JM when he was a wrestler. (This one looks alot like 'sketch' to me, even though JM was in HS)
http://www.geocities.ws/jonnaspelbring/LJ.html

Age progressed sketch of 'sketch'. (IMO, this one doesn't look as much like JW except for the bottom lip.)
http://www.nbc29.com/story/19847590/3-year-anniversary-of-morgan-harrington-disappearance

There was one other one of JM when his dreds were short and blondish? but I cannot find it. This guy is a chameleon!

Thanks for the excellent work. I didn't begin to the fathom the connection until I saw these the other day!

Bumping these in case anyone missed them...

Police haven't said the Harrington case is solved. They only said that Jesse Matthew came into "some kind" of contact with Morgan Harrington. Lots of work left to do. Have to put Jesse in Fairfax in 2005. Have to establish connection between Jesse and Anchorage Farm. Have to find the body of Hannah Graham. I'd put the cork back in the champagne bottle if I were you.

Lol. :toastred:​

Sorry if this is a duplicate question but I thought I asked earlier and can't find it now. How is "Gil" pronounced? Like Jill?

Yes, I believe so....like Jill. In the last interview I watched I thought I heard the reporter pronounce it like Jill....and Gil was sitting right there and didn't correct her.

Connecting the Dots

Wow that is so scary how close his last house was to where they found Morgan. He knew the area and he knew no one would look for a while, if it wasnt for the farmer checking his fences I mean god knows how long it would have been. If he did dump Hannah, Im guessing it will be in a area like this, he probably knew they would check the same farm so didnt go back there.

Also, HG disappeared on September 13th and Samantha Clark (case remains unsolved) also was last seen on September 13th. There are two other cases, Heidi and David who were shot and killed on August 26th and another case with that same date (don't recall the victim's name).

It's difficult to say if JM is involved in all these cases and if the dates are deliberate. Sociopaths don't think like the average person does and can create a meaning to something even when none exists.

Having said that, I don't believe in raw coincidence and personal experience has proven that a particular date can and often will cause the sociopath to react.

I think also he could strike around a certain time frame, theres not much chances of him going on a exact night and getting someone, but coz they are all so close he could reach a certain date and go out "hunting" just waiting for the right oppurtunity and then Hannah walking past him drunk made him act right then. Or he was just being a sleeze and got her to go to Tempo with him and then couldnt believe his luck if he actually got her in the car, its a crime of oppurtunity, but its too much of a coinsidence that they are all happening in the same time frames

Eyewitness, I think. I'm pretty sure that it was confirmed that they knew each other and I don't believe RAT ever denied knowing Samantha. I don't have a link to share--this is just what I am remembering. The detective from Orange who worked her case was present in the Nelson County courtroom for Alexis' trial.

Anything is possible at this point.

Morgan would be 25 now. What would she be doing?

I think this article will give a little insight from Randy Taylor's "perspective" on he and Samantha Clarkes relationship (how he knew her etc)...and some info from her family on when she became missing for those of you unfamiliar with the case...
While Samantha seemed excited about the prospect of the relationship, her mother says there were already problems. The second young man had another girlfriend, and Samantha told her mother that the other woman was so angry that Samantha was intruding on the relationship that there had been some sort of confrontation between the two women.

"Samantha told me they jumped her," says Tinder, who didn't see any injuries on her daughter and says Samantha was reluctant to provide any details of the alleged assault, which she believes occurred Monday morning or early afternoon.

It was that allegedly tense dynamic, Taylor says, that prompted his multiple calls to Samantha on Monday, the night she disappeared.

"I heard [the girlfriend] saying she wanted to 'beat her *advertiser censored*,'" Taylor recalls, claiming that the second man told his angry girlfriend "he'd help."

Taylor says he also overheard the couple badmouthing Samantha for switching her affections from the first man to the second man, calling Samantha a "tramp." Although he didn't know Samantha well, Taylor says he was so concerned that the young woman was headed into an ambush that he decided to warn her.

He asked the first young man for Samantha's number, and says he sent a text message to the cell phone number the man provided. (Those texts were received by Tinder, who had the phone at work, and didn't respond.) Taylor says he next tried the home number. Samantha answered.

"I just told her, 'Stay away from [the second man],'" Taylor recalls, warning her of the potential threat and noting now that the second man has a criminal history including a conviction for breaking and entering with intent to commit assault and battery, a charge that has resulted in a present day probation violation for which he is currently wanted. The Hook is not revealing the identities of the first or second man or the other girlfriend because none have been named suspects in the Clarke case and the Hook has been unable to reach any of them. According to the second man's mother, whom the Hook did reach, he does not possess a phone, and his whereabouts are unknown.
http://www.readthehook.com/108360/living-shadow-samantha-clarkes-family-mourns-suspect-claims-police-harassment://

I need to get better aquainted to the maps. I appreciate your map otto, but I can't see it, I'm old. It's too small for me without a link. Thanks though.

Now to collect addresses.

I think he went further this time due to running and hope to gosh he didn't on hiding Heather. oy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth