JLM: Other Possible Victims - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thank you. I went through the (entire?) list, and for most of them, there is either a suspect, the victim is much older than his confirmed victims, or absolutely nothing is known about the disappearance. I am not sure why JM is considered a likely suspect for most of them. There are a lot of bad people out there; One person is not responsible for killing every woman in Virginia in the past 15 years.
Have you changed your mind?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=11146125

Thank you for that info. What do you think of the Jamisha Gilbert case? I listen to the DA's press conference. He was pretty convincing about her not having been a victim of foul play, the ideas I present below will make more sense if you read the report, and here's a link to the full report:

http://www.ocalynchburg.com/news/2014/Jamisha Gilbert Death Report.pdf
please see page 8 and 9 for the maps.

How did she end up near a cemetery in briar patch so thick they had to use chainsaws to get to her? The map below shows the area.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/C...2!3m1!1s0x89b2d951b3596a3b:0xf7fc057ba44bd4f6

Even if there was a small trace THC that may have had the disorienting effect by itself, there was no history of the this straight A honors student ever acting that outrageously erratically before? It sounded like her group of friends smoked with her before and they only reported slightly higher goofiness than normal and the gripes kids her age would have; not getting along with parents; and just being told she has to pay her uncle rent. It sounds like hindsight extrapolations in the investigation report from haphazard pieces of info kids may write in diaries. The effects of that little amount of THC would wear off, thus she would have been acting out much more when she was with friends, rather than afterwards. Why was she running when she should have been spaced out and sluggish if hypothermia and THC are the causes? What was she running from? She was never reported to have been psychotically diagnosed. That stuff doesn't happen in one night.

If at that late hour, there's a cam that picks her up at the waste treatment plant, and she's perhaps disoriented and doesn't seek help, since she was in a panic maybe she didn't notice the worker, may be the predator did. If the worker didn't notice a half dressed girl running by, she could have equally not noticed him, being in a panic and in fear.
A map of the treatment plant:

https://www.google.com/maps/place/C...2!3m1!1s0x89b2d951b3596a3b:0xf7fc057ba44bd4f6

Hypothermia makes you sluggish and not to want move. From what I understand, people are overcome by fatigue, want to fall asleep, stay still and freeze. A false feeling of heat comes once they succumb in place and undress in place, if they do, not while running. Part of her clothing was already off of her when she's caught running by the cam. The way the investigation lays out the experts views is far fetched, as admittedly, so is what I'm writing. Except now we know what this predator may have been up to.

All her movements could be explained too, if she were run off the road. A predator offers help and a ride, she manages to get away, once he starts to attack. The taunting attacker is then chasing her in his car, which this predator may have by some indications liked to chase and hunt. So when he gets to the area of the plant, he may have seen the worker or expected cameras, either way he may have known the nearest residence where she may have been able to get help is right after Tyreeanna Rd on the Concord Turnpike, which is a convenient loop able to cut her off before she does get where she can get help, all without appearing on the waste plant cam.
Map below:

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/37....31,-79.111883,1760m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m2!4m1!3e0

Then we know now what this predator did with clothes. The report is not clear what clothes she has on when running past the plant, she may or may not have lost her shirt and bra by then which was found before the plant. If she is running in the direction of where there are houses, people, and help that she knew of, then why didn't she get there? Why would she stray from the open road she's been running on into a much more isolated area around the briar patch, as shown above?

I think the plausibility of the report verse what we know this predator is capable of should be given a second look. I had fewer doubts about her not being a victim before I read the report and would be interested to know what others think. Sorry for the tome, but this has been bugging me for days and I kept wondering about it. Oh, and btw, when was the owner of ¨tear drop hill" in that accident that killed him/her and what were the conditions?

Thank you for the report. For a while, I've had questions about her death. I had originally wondered if someone forced her off the road. She could have been being chased and maybe she hid in the brambles hoping no one would think she would have ducked in there to get badly scratched up. That makes more sense to me than her choosing the brambles to lie in and "rest" because she was suffering from hypothermia. What doesn't make sense to me is if she were being chased, why remove clothes and boots. As well, her body was recovered in a state where medical examiners had ample evidence of what happened to her. There were no signs of rape or assault. If she had had her clothes on in the
brambles, maybe someone could reach the conclusion that she died of hypothermia while waiting for the persistent perp to get tired of hunting her and go, but
I am left with wondering still why the clothes and boots were thrown off. I can't get that to fit in at all. Wish I could because her death seems suspicious.

Was AM purchasing hair extensions that day?

Yes.

"Her mother, Laura Murphy, wearing a pink ribbon, described a happy teenager about to enter her senior year of high school as co-captain of the volleyball team, who had just gotten a raise at her job at Kid to Kid in Charlottesville, and was off the evening of August 3 to buy hair extensions in Lynchburg for her upcoming class photograph. Alexis was “never, never” without her iPhone4 and was “obsessed with her hair,” said her mother, who became emotional on the stand several times."

Perhaps you'd like to come discuss that further over here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?259956-Possible-Links-between-RAT-and-JM/page9

Please consider adding 1998 17 year old Jaisle Elizabeth Thomas - Henrico County/Richmond VA. She disappeared after church on Easter Sunday afternoon, 4/12/98 on her way to the Richmond University library to study. She was due to work at her grocery store job that evening. Her car was found on a bridge in the western part of Henrico county and her purse, Bible, books, store uniform were still in the car. Her body was never found. She was the same age as JLM, could have met him at a regional sport or youth group event and kept in touch by phone. This was before email and DNA testing, so any connection to JLM would have to be proved by phone records.

Will do. Thank you to everyone who is helping with this list, I am happy to add, delete or make any corrections necessary. It's a team effort.

Thank you I will add her to the list. Trying to keep up. I appreciate the feedback.

Updated 11.1.14 Per Feedback.

Law enforcement is investigating the following cases for possible connection to Matthew:

Autumn Day 

Sophia Rivera

Heidi Childs and David Metzler

Cassandra Morton

Samantha Clarke

They are also investigating the following Cases unsolved in the area near Charlottesville:

Joan Cook
Lauren Smith
Dashad Sage Smith

Alexis Murphy

Here is the updated list of women missing in VA. 
People noted in the article have an * next to their name. 

1987:15-year old Jennifer Lynn Pandos Williamsburg VA
1998: 17-year old Jaise Elizabeth Thomas Richmond VA

2000: 23-year old Hope Curry - Virginia Beach VA 

2002: 20-year old La-Teasha LaMone Brooks - Farmville VA

2002: 33-year old Sharon Jones - Norfolk VA

2002: 49- year old Marlene Diane Robinson Hampton VA

2003: 20-year old Rachel Good - Elkton VA

2003: 19-year old Julie Marie Fraser - Norfolk VA

2003: 24-year old Autumn Wind Day - NewportNews VA *

2003: 39- year old Sophia May Rivera - Newport News VA *

2003: 18-year old Julie Marie Fraser – Norfolk

2005: 31-year old Vestora Leatrise Spriggs - Norfolk VA

2005: 34-year old Kathleen Hulderman - Chesapeake City, Virginia

2005: 26-year old assaulted - Fairfax County VA - 10/20/2104 JLM charged with attempted Capital Murder, Sexual Assault, Sexual Penetration with a foreign object (premeditated) FORENSIC LINKS TO MH *

2007: 16-year old Ivonne Biviano - LaCrosse VA

2007: 36-year old Sereda McGlothin- Carrole County VA 

2008: 29-year old Gracie MacCord - Spotsylvania County VA

2008: 34-yearold Anne Lynnette Turner – Newport News

2009: 17- year old Latonia Smith - Portsmouth VA

2009: 18 and 19-year old Heidi Childs & David Metzler - Blacksburg VA Tech VA *

2009: 23-year old Cassandra Morton - Lynchburg VA (body found one week prior to Morgan Harrington) *

2009: 20-year-old Morgan Harrington - Charlottesville VA (google suspect photo) (body found)
(shirt found @ corner of 15th St & Grady Ave outside apt building) FORENSIC LINK TO 2005 CASE ABOVE.

2010: 19-year-old Samantha Clarke - Orange County VA *

2010: 20-year old Arianna Davis - Henrico County - was last seen in the are of Masonic Lane

2010: 44-year old Joan Cook * 

2011: 20-year-old Lauren Smith - Madison County VA *

2011: 43- year old Dana Turner - Chesapeake VA

2012: 19-year-old Dashad Sage Smith - Charlottesville VA *

2012: 37- year old Kathleen Patricia Haley – Newport News VA

2012: 22-year-old Heather Hodges - Rocky Mount VA

2013: 18-year-old Jamisha Gilbert - Lynchburg VA 

2013: 18-year-old Alexis Murphy - Lynchburg VA *

2013: 21-year-old Bethany Decker - Ashburn VA

2014: 17-year old Cindy Campos Bonilla - Albemarle VA
2014: 56-year old Bonnie Santiago - Albemarie VA

2014: 18-year-old Hannah Graham (google suspect photo) - Charlottesville VA UVA Forensics has ID's the body as Hannah Graham. *

RIP Sweet Hannah and know that so many people cared.... 

Updated 11/1/14

Updated 11.1.14 Per Feedback.

Law enforcement is investigating the following cases for possible connection to Matthew:

Autumn Day 

Sophia Rivera

Heidi Childs and David Metzler

Cassandra Morton

Samantha Clarke

They are also investigating the following Cases unsolved in the area near Charlottesville:

Joan Cook
Lauren Smith
Dashad Sage Smith

Alexis Murphy

Here is the updated list of women missing in VA. 
People noted in the article have an * next to their name. 

1987:15-year old Jennifer Lynn Pandos Williamsburg VA
1998: 17-year old Jaise Elizabeth Thomas Richmond VA

2000: 23-year old Hope Curry - Virginia Beach VA 

2002: 20-year old La-Teasha LaMone Brooks - Farmville VA

2002: 33-year old Sharon Jones - Norfolk VA

2002: 49- year old Marlene Diane Robinson Hampton VA

2003: 20-year old Rachel Good - Elkton VA

2003: 19-year old Julie Marie Fraser - Norfolk VA

2003: 24-year old Autumn Wind Day - NewportNews VA *

2003: 39- year old Sophia May Rivera - Newport News VA *

2003: 18-year old Julie Marie Fraser – Norfolk

2005: 31-year old Vestora Leatrise Spriggs - Norfolk VA

2005: 34-year old Kathleen Hulderman - Chesapeake City, Virginia

2005: 26-year old assaulted - Fairfax County VA - 10/20/2104 JLM charged with attempted Capital Murder, Sexual Assault, Sexual Penetration with a foreign object (premeditated) FORENSIC LINKS TO MH *

2007: 16-year old Ivonne Biviano - LaCrosse VA

2007: 36-year old Sereda McGlothin- Carrole County VA 

2008: 29-year old Gracie MacCord - Spotsylvania County VA

2008: 34-yearold Anne Lynnette Turner – Newport News

2009: 17- year old Latonia Smith - Portsmouth VA

2009: 18 and 19-year old Heidi Childs & David Metzler - Blacksburg VA Tech VA *

2009: 23-year old Cassandra Morton - Lynchburg VA (body found one week prior to Morgan Harrington) *

2009: 20-year-old Morgan Harrington - Charlottesville VA (google suspect photo) (body found)
(shirt found @ corner of 15th St & Grady Ave outside apt building) FORENSIC LINK TO 2005 CASE ABOVE.

2010: 19-year-old Samantha Clarke - Orange County VA *

2010: 20-year old Arianna Davis - Henrico County - was last seen in the are of Masonic Lane

2010: 44-year old Joan Cook * 

2011: 20-year-old Lauren Smith - Madison County VA *

2011: 43- year old Dana Turner - Chesapeake VA

2012: 19-year-old Dashad Sage Smith - Charlottesville VA *

2012: 37- year old Kathleen Patricia Haley – Newport News VA

2012: 22-year-old Heather Hodges - Rocky Mount VA

2013: 18-year-old Jamisha Gilbert - Lynchburg VA 

2013: 18-year-old Alexis Murphy - Lynchburg VA *

2013: 21-year-old Bethany Decker - Ashburn VA

2014: 17-year old Cindy Campos Bonilla - Albemarle VA
2014: 56-year old Bonnie Santiago - Albemarie VA

2014: 18-year-old Hannah Graham (google suspect photo) - Charlottesville VA UVA Forensics has ID's the body as Hannah Graham. *

RIP Sweet Hannah and know that so many people cared.... 

Updated 11/1/14

Thank you for findHG for the contributing to the first half of this post. I should site the news link also:

http://wtvr.com/2014/10/31/jesse-matthew-jr-s-appears-in-fairfax-court-attorney-asks-for-evaluation/
The information on LE's ongoing investigation is listed in the latter half of the article.

Thank you for the report. For a while, I've had questions about her death. I had originally wondered if someone forced her off the road. She could have been being chased and maybe she hid in the brambles hoping no one would think she would have ducked in there to get badly scratched up. That makes more sense to me than her choosing the brambles to lie in and "rest" because she was suffering from hypothermia. What doesn't make sense to me is if she were being chased, why remove clothes and boots. As well, her body was recovered in a state where medical examiners had ample evidence of what happened to her. There were no signs of rape or assault. If she had had her clothes on in the
brambles, maybe someone could reach the conclusion that she died of hypothermia while waiting for the persistent perp to get tired of hunting her and go, but
I am left with wondering still why the clothes and boots were thrown off. I can't get that to fit in at all. Wish I could because her death seems suspicious.

Yep. The more you look at it, the more implausible it becomes that she was on some psycho hypothermic walk shedding her close that ended her up in the brier patch willingly. It makes more sense to that somebody may have ran her off and that she was running scared and got caught up as I described below. Why would she have been running on the Concord Turnpike all the way past the waste management plant then veer off into darkness and painful brambles willingly? Anyway, the points are all made up-thread. Hope it helps. BTW, do we know how long that front end piece of the perps orange car had been missing? I recall from somewhere that it was said the part over his wheel had been missing for a while by neighbors when LE first impounded the car, but could it possibly have coincided with when Jamisha Gilbert went missing? The perp was said by insiders to have been an avid head and had connections to Lynchburg. Maybe they can recall if he may have been visiting them that night, or hanging out until last call in that area. This is how this perp got away with it for so long, people focused on the weakness in the women and their decisions and not a practiced cruel and cunning horrible perp and his capacities. Blame the victim is often enough the simple pat way to explain whatever dots get connected at first. They were drunk, out of their mind, compromised, dumb to be there, high, looking for it even, nobody in their right mind would do that etc... Well there was an SK, an active one at that. Like the Fairfax victim who did nothing more than walk home with groceries stone cold sober with her wits about her, any women alone and out of sight for less then a minute could have been his victim while he was on the hunt.

Please consider adding 1998 17 year old Jaisle Elizabeth Thomas - Henrico County/Richmond VA. She disappeared after church on Easter Sunday afternoon, 4/12/98 on her way to the Richmond University library to study. She was due to work at her grocery store job that evening. Her car was found on a bridge in the western part of Henrico county and her purse, Bible, books, store uniform were still in the car. Her body was never found. She was the same age as JLM, could have met him at a regional sport or youth group event and kept in touch by phone. This was before email and DNA testing, so any connection to JLM would have to be proved by phone records.

I have spent the last 2 days, and I'm still plugging away and compiling a very thorough list, cross referencing anything we know about him at that time, considering location, cross referencing info with things people have posted, multiple data bases...etc etc.... and trying to figure out which ones i think are highly likely to be JM, the ones i think have next to no likelihood, and the ones I'm just not sure about...I'm not quite done with VA, and there are a few things I want to look into in other states but I will post it when I'm done....SHE is who I think might be his first victim!!!

I'm not sure why a fun-loving much loved mother of of seven children and fourteen grandchildren, Bonnie Santiago is not on any of the lists. The timing of when she went missing, after 1 am is part of his MO and the location certainly part of his aware space. I would assume it's due to her age and type, but she could have been at the wrong place at the wrong time, while school was out, and this particular predator was desperate. Below are some reports about her.

Aunt Of 'Breaking Amish' Reality Star Missing
Posted: 07/21/2014 3:25 pm EDT
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/07/21/bonnie-santiago-missing_n_5606791.html

Albemarle County crews suspend search for missing woman
By Dean Seal The (Charlottesville) Daily Progress
Posted: Thursday, July 17, 2014 7:45 pm
http://www.roanoke.com/news/albemar...cle_f14b686d-ce91-541a-bbfd-80f4a46010c2.html

Investigation Continues for Missing Charlottesville Woman
Updated: Thu 6:50 PM, Jul 17, 2014
http://www.whsv.com/home/headlines/...sville-Investigation-Continues-267396001.html

Family Holds Out Hope For Missing Bonnie Santiago
Updated: Sun 10:49 PM, Aug 31, 2014
http://www.newsplex.com/home/headli...pe-For-Missing-Bonnie-Santiago-273402771.html

The more and more I dig into this list...I'm starting to see another potential picture of JM. I first I thought he liked young girls, that, that was his thing, his victim profile. But that could be his ideal profile...the one he might be willing to take bigger risks to obtain, but can't have as often.

I use to think he "looked" for victims, and hunted. And I think sometimes he does. I think sometimes he gets hungry, and he needs to satisfy it, and he knows where to look for the right kind of women, that no one will notice leave a grocery store with a car following her, or find a woman who he can sweet talk to get alone, to trust him to go somewhere.

But then I think other times he doesn't get hungry until he sees his victim. I think a vulnerable women sets off his appetite with how he can take advantage of her. I think a vulnerable women to him could be a girl walking alone down a street alone, possibly at night, perhaps with her hands full, it could be a drug addict, it could be a prostitute, she could be in a crisis, intoxicated, drugged, upset, down on her lunch, out of touch with her family....but I think he doesn't always plan...I think he just takes opportunities....and I think that's part of some of the age and type discrepancies...and even clusters of of dates, and then random dates we see with him.

I don't think we should necessarily discount victims, because of other factors they may have had going on in there lives at the time, or because there is little info (not saying YOU were saying this, just putting it out there). I have been looking at every missing person case in VA, and there are definitely "clusters" of murders in places we know JMO to be familiar with. And there seem to be few outside these clusters...

There are many cases I do not think he is involved, but even limiting it to the strong possibilities paints a pretty gruesome tale.

Yep. The more you look at it, the more implausible it becomes that she was on some psycho hypothermic walk shedding her close that ended her up in the brier patch willingly. It makes more sense to that somebody may have ran her off and that she was running scared and got caught up as I described below. Why would she have been running on the Concord Turnpike all the way past the waste management plant then veer off into darkness and painful brambles willingly? Anyway, the points are all made up-thread. Hope it helps. BTW, do we know how long that front end piece of the perps orange car had been missing? I recall from somewhere that it was said the part over his wheel had been missing for a while by neighbors when LE first impounded the car, but could it possibly have coincided with when Jamisha Gilbert went missing? The perp was said by insiders to have been an avid head and had connections to Lynchburg. Maybe they can recall if he may have been visiting them that night, or hanging out until last call in that area. This is how this perp got away with it for so long, people focused on the weakness in the women and their decisions and not a practiced cruel and cunning horrible perp and his capacities. Blame the victim is often enough the simple pat way to explain whatever dots get connected at first. They were drunk, out of their mind, compromised, dumb to be there, high, looking for it even, nobody in their right mind would do that etc... Well there was an SK, an active one at that. Like the Fairfax victim who did nothing more than walk home with groceries stone cold sober with her wits about her, any women alone and out of sight for less then a minute could have been his victim while he was on the hunt.

I, too, thought of the damage on JM's car and how he could have bumped her off the road. That could fit. I believe that it was a parent of a kid he coached that remarked that Jesse's car had been like that for a long time. Wish we could pinpoint when that damage was done. I wouldn't put it past him.

I also agree with you as to her state of mind. I've never heard of anyone acting psycho and running around flinging off clothes and boots then tearing through thorny bushes because they smoked up.

There are way too many ways victims are blamed for their misfortune. That's got to stop. Not only by perps and their defense lawyers, but society in general. I had so hoped people would stop thinking like that. It's sad to know that I probably will not see a change in my lifetime.

Ha! Didn't get a chance to read your post earlier! Totally agree!!!!

I, too, thought of the damage on JM's car and how he could have bumped her off the road. That could fit. I believe that it was a parent of a kid he coached that remarked that Jesse's car had been like that for a long time. Wish we could pinpoint when that damage was done. I wouldn't put it past him.

I also agree with you as to her state of mind. I've never heard of anyone acting psycho and running around flinging off clothes and boots then tearing through thorny bushes because they smoked up.

There are way too many ways victims are blamed for their misfortune. That's got to stop. Not only by perps and their defense lawyers, but society in general. I had so hoped people would stop thinking like that. It's sad to know that I probably will not see a change in my lifetime.
The info we have on the car damage is from his previous landlord. She said.it was like that when he moved in a year ago. That's all we know.

This case is definitely interesting. I do not believe that she was on a marijuana psychotic trip. That's just foolish. There's more to her story, and I'm sad that there isn't any DNA to go on with her :(.

It reminds me of the (rumored, as per WS rules) story someone posted that a friend of theirs experienced with a cab driver in cville, who drove them to a spot on OLRoad, she hopped out, and the black driver looked for her for about 2 hours before he gave up and left (victim did go to LE with this story during the HG search).

I would bet that JM did stalk and chase some of his victims, the ones who weren't compromised, thus easily plucked from their surroundings.

The info we have on the car damage is from his previous landlord. She said.it was like that when he moved in a year ago. That's all we know.

This case is definitely interesting. I do not believe that she was on a marijuana psychotic trip. That's just foolish. There's more to her story, and I'm sad that there isn't any DNA to go on with her :(.

It reminds me of the (rumored, as per WS rules) story someone posted that a friend of theirs experienced with a cab driver in cville, who drove them to a spot on OLRoad, she hopped out, and the black driver looked for her for about 2 hours before he gave up and left (victim did go to LE with this story during the HG search).

I would bet that JM did stalk and chase some of his victims, the ones who weren't compromised, thus easily plucked from their surroundings.

Wow, so it was the landlady.. That makes sense. Thanks!

And the rumored story of the girl who accepted a ride and ended up in Walnut Creek Park was definitely on my mind as well.... The way he stuck around hunting her for two hours after she bolted from his car and hid in the woods.... I'm sitting here shivering again at the thought of that.

Wow, so it was the landlady.. That makes sense. Thanks!

And the rumored story of the girl who accepted a ride and ended up in Walnut Creek Park was definitely on my mind as well.... The way he stuck around hunting her for two hours after she bolted from his car and hid in the woods.... I'm sitting here shivering again at the thought of that.
I'm glad you remember that rumored story, too! Yes, it fits the profile of JM, and also freaks me out that he hunted women at times.
[emoji20]

I'm glad you remember that rumored story, too! Yes, it fits the profile of JM, and also freaks me out that he hunted women at times.
[emoji20]

Yes, and heaven knows how many attempts he has made in the past. Maybe we will never know all of them. I hope that anyone who was approached by him will share that with police. Each person who had an encounter with him can shed light on how he operates.

What I find odd is the fact that the death investigation first stated that Jamisha had a very small amount of marijuana in her system, only enough to say she only hit it a few times on the night she had the accident. However, it goes on to say that in her diary entries reveal the strange thoughts she had when she smoked marijuana, but obviously she wasn't smoking it but so much because it takes a month to get out of your system, therefore we know that she hadn't smoked for at least 30 days before that night.
Aside from that, I will say that I have known for people to have panic attacks from marijuana before, me included. Don't judge, please! lol But yes I did smoke marijuana quite a few times actually. The first couple times I did have weird psychotic episodes. I ran around trying to make it (the feeling of being high) go away. It didn't happen everytime I smoked it and yes I smoked it anyway. I was stupid. The more I smoked the less it affected me that way and different strands cause different reactions. I will say though that I have never taken my clothes off, but I have ran around like a chicken with its head cut off. I no longer smoke marijuana as I'm not as stupid as I used to be....lol
I'd like to add also that my episodes only seem to have lasted for 5 minutes or so. I have been prone to panic attacks for a while anyway, but marijuana definitely can make it worse and sometimes it would do the opposite and subside a panic attack. I think it depends on many things, your chemistry included.

Yes, and heaven knows how many attempts he has made in the past. Maybe we will never know all of them. I hope that anyone who was approached by him will share that with police. Each person who had an encounter with him can shed light on how he operates.
Absolutely. I wonder, too, if it would encourage them to look at cases like Jamisha,'s again, more closely. It would be next to impossible at this point to connect JM to Jamisha, I think. But who knows...

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alternative_hat_9417
Back