JLM: Other Possible Victims - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If he is responsible for the majority of these missing/murdered women we will see a decrease in missing/murdered women in Virginia.

Perhaps one person is responsible for the majority of disappearances of women in each state, not just Virginia.

Why did he choose that area in Texas? I'd bet my bottom dollar he's been there before. jmo.

(really easy for me, though, bc I have no money haha)

Probably so. He seems to be a creature of habit.

I would assume JM files tax returns;does anyone know how to get his last 12 years history? If we can see employment history ,we would know what area his victims may be missing. I'm not suggesting doing this illegally;would social security have a database? I've been reading a lot on psychopaths lately and one thing they seem to share in common is their stare. They don't make brief eye contact ,they use their stare like a challenge. You know how when flirting you may get or give a longer stare? Most people when you meet them will look you in the eye briefly;psychopaths don't look away. Just an observation to be aware of this trait.

I went through that huge list of JM's possible victims. For the majority, there is a suspect or there are zero details known about the case, besides the city and date the victim went missing. I am not sure why JM is being seen as a possible suspect for most of them....On what basis?

1987:15-year old Jennifer Lynn Pandos Williamsburg VA
Wasn’t he 9 years old…

2002: 33-year old Sharon Jones - Norfolk VA
Never arrived to pick up child from father…disappeared from apartment…No confirmed case where Jesse broke into someone’s apartment.

2002: 49- year old Marlene Diane Robinson Hampton VA
She was almost 50 and nothing is known about her case…Why is Jesse a suspect? They don’t even know how she went missing.

2003: 20-year old Rachel Good - Elkton VA
There is a suspect, who she was having a relationship with.

2003: 18-year old Julie Marie Fraser – Norfolk
Julie is listed twice.

2005: 34-year old Kathleen Hulderman - Chesapeake City, Virginia
All we know is she was last seen in Norfolk…how is Jesse being seen as a viable suspect?

2007: 16-year old Ivonne Biviano - LaCrosse VA
Nothing known except she was with a male companion and is believed to have gone to Mexico.

2007: 36-year old Sereda McGlothin- Carrole County VA
Older than his confirmed victims…Nothing known about how she went missing…last seen with friends.

2008: 29-year old Gracie MacCord - Spotsylvania County VA
No details for how she went missing…Believed to still be in the local area.

2008: 34-yearold Anne Lynnette Turner – Newport News
The family believes the boyfriend did it, she had just dumped him.

2009: 17- year old Latonia Smith - Portsmouth VA
Same thing as Gracie above…zero details…believed to still be in area.

2009: 18 and 19-year old Heidi Childs & David Metzler - Blacksburg VA Tech VA
Shooting a couple does not fit his MO.

2010: 19-year-old Samantha Clarke - Orange County VA
There is a suspect.

2011: 20-year-old Lauren Smith - Madison County VA
How she went missing does not fit JM’s MO…Owner of house she was paid to clean came home to find her not there and his gun missing

2011: 43- year old Dana Turner - Chesapeake VA
There is a suspect.

2012: 19-year-old Dashad Sage - Charlottesville VA
There is a suspect…who left town.

2012: 37- year old Kathleen Patricia Haley – Newport News VA
Likely taken from home…..No confirmed case of Jesse doing this.

2012: 22-year-old Heather Hodges - Rocky Mount VA
Boyfriend claims he left for 10 minutes….when he comes back, she is gone…Ok.

2013: 18-year-old Jamisha Gilbert - Lynchburg VA
Her car crashed…and she died of hypothermia. Most likely explanation is that she was disorientated after the accident.

2013: 18-year-old Alexis Murphy - Lynchburg VA
There is someone who was convicted of her murder.

2013: 21-year-old Bethany Decker - Ashburn VA
The boyfriend is the suspect.

2014: 17-year old Cindy Campos Bonilla - Albemarle VA

All we know is…she was last seen on this date…Why is he a suspect?

To continue from my last post:

For many of the missing women posted, there are zero details about how they went missing. A google search brings up mostly unrelated links, and the only related ones being are missing person websites. Anyone can conclude that there was never any sort of significant investigation launched. Unless LE has a way to quickly link JM to the case, which is unlikely, they are not launching some huge investigation, for a case they have never devoted any time or resources to. If all they know is the city and date the victim went missing on, that tells me their file for the case is pretty much empty. How are they going to launch an investigation for a case they neglected 10 years ago? And outside of WS, there is zero pressure on LE to check out any possible links for most of the cases posted above. The families who have a suspect are not going to pressure LE, and the rest probably aren't even able to.

The 2 people locally I feel need a closer look are Dashan 'Sage 'Smith and Bonnie Santiago both in C'ville. I just can't fathom there being a bunch of SK. I think JM is a 'street person';he knows who sells what , he knows what's' up'. He looks for vulnerable ;and exploits it. Both of these victims were on 'his playing field' .Sage's dad said he/she had a 'date' and has never been seen since. JM grew up around Carter's Mt;if he saw a female alone ,I don't think he would not take the opportunity.

The 2 people locally I feel need a closer look are Dashan 'Sage 'Smith and Bonnie Santiago both in C'ville. I just can't fathom there being a bunch of SK. I think JM is a 'street person';he knows who sells what , he knows what's' up'. He looks for vulnerable ;and exploits it. Both of these victims were on 'his playing field' .Sage's dad said he/she had a 'date' and has never been seen since. JM grew up around Carter's Mt;if he saw a female alone ,I don't think he would not take the opportunity.

Bonnie Santiago did not get very much media at all. Wasnt she older? 30-45?

I honestly don't think JM did much thinking when he fled. I think he just ran. Like Forrest Gump (and I'm not trying got make light of this serious situation). I certainly don't think there would be anywhere safe he would think he could go. The entire country basically had an APB out on him. I think he just tried to go wherever he could to get away from people and kind of ended up at the end of land. I don't know... I don't think he was fleeing to Mexico.

I'd originally thought it made sense for him to end up on a relatively empty beach on the edges of Texas as a hiding place. But then someone pointed out how much he stood out there and that he'd have been better off going somewhere crowded with more people that looked like him (perhaps alternative dreads, etc.). Which is an excellent point. I'd be a bad criminal on the run and people would surely find me! :)
I'm so mixed up with all the boards now, and so much cross over in info and conversation....but didn't someone bring up some massive spring break party there every year. If I remember it was some black Christian coed type thing....and they said it would be at the heyday of his college days.

You know how we have no missing girls from 04.....could he have been living in Galveston, or maybe Houston... Should we be looking at missing girl reports from TX for 2004?

Suspect’s hiding place was a remote peninsula
BY MICHAEL GRACZYK Associated PressSeptember 25, 2014
http://www.newsobserver.com/2014/09/25/4181713/arrest-site-for-abduction-suspect.html

"In the early 1970s, authorities recovered seven bodies from a Bolivar beach at High Island, one of three mass graves used by serial killer Dean Corll. His 28-victim killing spree ended when accomplice Elmer Wayne Henley Jr. killed him in August 1973.

“It’s kind of scary,” Jill Howard, 56, of Arlington, said, recalling the infamous killings while walking the beach Thursday with her stepdaughter. But she said she could understand how someone trying to avoid capture would head out to “this beach out in the boonies.”

One road in, you can see when all the fishermen or others have left, perfect hiding place. After he spends a few hours at the campsite in Lumberton, Tx, where it was thought he would stand out too much for safety, he headed to this beach. LE had picked up his trail into Galveston it was said, but not to Gilchrist. It was also previously discussed that this perp may have had a competitive maybe rueful nature to picking victims and placing them vindictively near the two universities he was kicked out off. The SK above had a burial ground where this predator was found. I think that somewhere along the line, as his family ties and friends would not give him refuge he sought it where an idol of his had left his mark and he thought it would be a good place to hide. He never cut his hair, he was still prowling, when the lady recognized him at the beach. His narcissism may have been his undoing, but I also think it was what may have lead him to a place and person he may have idolized. Sheltering in place that meant something to him, the way he disposed of his victims in place that meant something to him.

Hmm....if he left bodies near his universities in a sort of "stick it to the man" mentality....who do you think he might have been trying to "stick it to" in his placements of MG and HG?

Wait weren't they both close to his elementary school? Suppose he did have an LD growing up, school might have just been one of his least favorite places!

Do you guys have any thoughts on if you are less likely to think it was JM if the victims age seems outside of his normal victims? I'm still torn on this....I'm not sure how much he liked younger women, vs was just an opportunist.

She was actually 56 years old. http://www.roanoke.com/news/albemar...cle_f14b686d-ce91-541a-bbfd-80f4a46010c2.html

I do NOT see this one as attributable to JM. Not at all. She was much much older than the others we know he has been involved in. Just isn't his MO. And this article mentions she was last seen with her boyfriend at 1am in the morning. He was apparently cooperative with LE according to this article....but take from that what you will.

No, this one is not a JM situation IMO.

Did they ever find who murdered these girls?
http://abc13.com/archive/9459411/

Any chance JM went to Mardi Gras, or went fishing in Galveston this past year (early 2014)?

"PORT BOLIVAR, TX -- We're learning more about the two Houston women discovered dead near a dumpster in Port Bolivar. Deputies believe the women were murdered, and now family members are sharing details about one of the victims.
Relatives on both sides of the tragedy are still heavy hearted and desperate for answers."

""What did they do to you to kill my sister? You beat my sister up and you just, you messed her up to the point she can't breath no more," Jackson's sister, Lequetia Jackson, told us."

(still really wondering if JM fished in Galveston---oysters, wade fishing---note to self to research/reference this in the "What do we know about him" thread).

She was actually 56 years old. http://www.roanoke.com/news/albemar...cle_f14b686d-ce91-541a-bbfd-80f4a46010c2.html

I do NOT see this one as attributable to JM. Not at all. She was much much older than the others we know he has been involved in. Just isn't his MO. And this article mentions she was last seen with her boyfriend at 1am in the morning. He was apparently cooperative with LE according to this article, however.

No, this one is not a JM situation IMO.

Agree and I knew she was quite a bit older but didnt realize she was in her 50's. Not a JM crime.

This has turned into a discussion about JM, and I have a response that I'd like to add, but I'm going to put it in the "What do we know" thread. 'K? :thinking:

I may have to make that post later. I should be getting ready for work right now.

By the way, have any of you noticed the deafening silence surrounding the DNA testing requested by Michael Hallahan on behalf of RAT? Do you notice that LE has not been shouting from the rooftops that JM is NOT connected? There's been time to have found that out, I think, and I'd also think that if they HAD found that, they'd be shouting it out loud and clear.
150% agree!!! Been saying this for days! His lawyer would be dying to announce something like that!

That one or more hands not being recovered line keeps coming up...that seems to be someone's MO but I'm not sure it sounds like JLM.

It seems to me that it could be the MO of someone who murders prostitutes--one could assume that they would have their fingerprints in the system from past arrests. I agree that it doesn't sound like what we know of JLM.

But what if...JM is responsible for every case posted on this thread? There have surely been 49+ possible cases brought up...
JM's serial killer count will read...2 confirmed, 1 survived, hundreds suspected

That's a really big "what if," and frankly, I don't believe it's very likely and I seriously doubt that LE suspects him of "hundreds" of victims/cases.

Do you guys have any thoughts on if you are less likely to think it was JM if the victims age seems outside of his normal victims? I'm still torn on this....I'm not sure how much he liked younger women, vs was just an opportunist.

I think that we don't know what to think. I know that if we didn't know of the DNA link between JLM, Morgan Harrington, and the Fairfax rape victim, we would be saying that it was impossible that the Fairfax rape victim was one of his victims, because she wasn't a blonde teenager/college student. (I'm making the assumption that a native speaker of Urdu is not blonde.)

That's a really big "what if," and frankly, I don't believe it's very likely and I seriously doubt that LE suspects him of "hundreds" of victims/cases.

Really, I'm not sure how many people they suspect him of, but I do know I read an article by an FBI profiler that stated that JM was a professional and he is believed to have been at this for a decade. Let me see if I can find that article.
I would say this is somebody who has been out and about and has been active," former FBI profiler Clint Van Zandt said. While Matthew is entitled to a presumption of innocence, "he's as good a suspect as they have in a number of these offenses."
There's a better article I'll see if I can find it.
Experts who have studied the security footage say it shows a pro at work.
"He has the ability to identify a potential victim — somebody who is young, out by themselves late at night and may be under the influence," said former FBI profiler Clint Van Zandt. "This guy has been around."
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/10/16/graham-mystery-murder-charlottesville/17216765/

Did they ever find who murdered these girls?
http://abc13.com/archive/9459411/

Any chance JM went to Mardi Gras, or went fishing in Galveston this past year (early 2014)?

"PORT BOLIVAR, TX -- We're learning more about the two Houston women discovered dead near a dumpster in Port Bolivar. Deputies believe the women were murdered, and now family members are sharing details about one of the victims.
Relatives on both sides of the tragedy are still heavy hearted and desperate for answers."

""What did they do to you to kill my sister? You beat my sister up and you just, you messed her up to the point she can't breath no more," Jackson's sister, Lequetia Jackson, told us."

(still really wondering if JM fished in Galveston---oysters, wade fishing---note to self to research/reference this in the "What do we know about him" thread).

Yup, one of their dads did it: nydailynews.com/news/crime/dad-killed-daughter-lesbian-lover-gay-mom-article-1.1722103

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jmann420
Back