JLM: Other Possible Victims - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I know the Peninsula area of VA well and the thing that perplexes me is , unlike the Charlottesville/Albermarle County area, there are not that many big areas of woods. Did he transport these victims to the Charlottesville/ALB County area for disposal? It's only 2 hours away.....

He (and others) doesn't need big areas of woods. If you look at the aerial pictures of where MH was found and where we believe the remains of Hannah (?) were found, they're not in deep woods. MH wasn't even near dense woods.

And there are cases like this, in McLean, VA: "The skeletal remains were found in the wooded area behind an apartment complex. The remains were spread around a slope and water drainage area."

https://identifyus.org/en/cases/6470

If they prosecute the Fairfax case first and JLM is sentenced to say, 20-30 years, then the MH case in which they also have DNA, LE and prosecutors will have years to get all the DNA tests, get evidence, witnesses, etc. organized to prosecute each of the other missing women cases that can be linked to JLM.

Right now, I bet the DNA lab is swamped just on cases possibly linked to JLM!

Question - if a criminal convicted of multiple violent/deadly felony crimes has also actively fled from law enforcement, are they ever given the option for parole? (I sure hope not).

If they prosecute the Fairfax case first and JLM is sentenced to say, 20-30 years, then the MH case in which they also have DNA, LE and prosecutors will have years to get all the DNA tests, get evidence, witnesses, etc. organized to prosecute each of the other missing women cases that can be linked to JLM.

Right now, I bet the DNA lab is swamped just on cases possibly linked to JLM!

I don't know how receptive the state will be to spending millions of dollars after he is convicted, depending on the length of the sentence. I cannot see them spending years to investigate and prosecute each one of these possible cases when JM is beyond bars for life.

I don't see the lab being swamped as a good thing. How many unsolved murder cases of young woman w/ DNA available are there in Virginia? It would have been linked to JM a long time ago, since they have had this DNA on file. There is already a huge backlog. If they are swamped, that means the system is being clogged by unnecessary requests. You have to draw the line somewhere.

Anyone done any research into whether JLM was active on FB pages or groups regarding the search for AM?

Just a random thought I wanted to throw out there regarding SK and their "trophies". JM we assume placed MH tshirt on the bushes later on and it's in court documents that AMs tshirt was found during an FBI search stuffed under a bed the following day after LE collected evidence of her belongings in the camper. It seems like the tshirt should've been found during the initial search and RAT claims it was planted there. I just wonder if there's anything clues in the tshirts? Also the skeletal remains found of HG (assuming it's her) had the black pants but no mention of her shirt. I wonder where it is? ....I'm grasping here but you never know if JM is linked to AM at this point the media is doing a lot of talk about her case once again making me curious.

Two tweets concerning DNA testing in the Alexis Murphy case:

NBC29 retweeted
Laura French @lfrenchnews · 37m 37 minutes ago
BREAKING #RandyTaylor defense attorney: FBI lab performing DNA testing to determine if #JesseMatthew's DNA was in #AlexisMurphy's car @CBS6

NBC29 retweeted
Laura French @lfrenchnews · 36m 36 minutes ago
CONT: Nelson CA made the formal request to FBI lab per defense request. Results should be in next week. #JesseMatthew #AlexisMurphy @CBS6

Yes, I agree with you. I think RAT is just trying to pin his crime on anyone he can to get out of prison. I've always thought that he didn't believe he'd get convicted without a body... Oh, you thought incorrectly buddy! :jail: :seeya: I think he's right where he needs to be. Imo it's a never a coincidence that you are that last person to speak to two missing girls (AM & Samantha Clarke), and you didn't harm.

The only way I could think of JM being connected is if there is some sort of group of predator men, who harm women together.

It amazes me that this can even happen. That murderers can manage to "find" each other to commit crimes together. Do they have a secret handshake?

It's my opinion that if RAT had anybody else to pin the murder on he would've given up that person no problem. He didn't want those life sentences. He tried to bargain by saying he'd tell where Alexis is and I have no doubt if any other guy was involved he would've spilled the info.
Not if the other guy was a partner or apprentice of sorts on more than one abduction and murder

I'm only slightly familiar with the Alexis Murphy case...

Can anyone tell me how this might be related to JM when someone (RAT) has already been convicted? Someone posted that AM's hair and blood were found in RAT's trailer. Is it true that in the beginning RAT was implicating an african american man? Even though he claimed to know where the body was? I'm hoping that if anyone in addition to RAT is involved in AM's case then the police have him right now (JM). I saw that RAT's lawyer has requested the FBI look for JM's DNA in AM's car. Can anyone give me a rundown on what led to this?

I'm only slightly familiar with the Alexis Murphy case...

Can anyone tell me how this might be related to JM when someone (RAT) has already been convicted? Someone posted that AM's hair and blood were found in RAT's trailer. Is it true that in the beginning RAT was implicating an african american man? Even though he claimed to know where the body was? I'm hoping that if anyone in addition to RAT is involved in AM's case then the police have him right now (JM). I saw that RAT's lawyer has requested the FBI look for JM's DNA in AM's car. Can anyone give me a rundown on what led to this?

There is a thread on the Randy Allen Taylor forum which may answer some of your questions.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?259956-Possible-Links-between-RAT-and-JM

There was unidentified DNA in Alexis's car and it is this DNA which is being tested against JM's DNA. In this article it states that the DNA of Alexis's family will also be tested.

http://www.wsls.com/story/26864060/fbi-conduct-further-dna-testing-in-murphys-car

I know the Peninsula area of VA well and the thing that perplexes me is , unlike the Charlottesville/Albermarle County area, there are not that many big areas of woods. Did he transport these victims to the Charlottesville/ALB County area for disposal? It's only 2 hours away.....

I don't think so. He seemed to be ok with attacking the Fairfax victim in the vicinity of where he encountered her. But we don't know if he wasn't interupted if he would have moved her to a dump site.

Just a random thought I wanted to throw out there regarding SK and their "trophies". JM we assume placed MH tshirt on the bushes later on and it's in court documents that AMs tshirt was found during an FBI search stuffed under a bed the following day after LE collected evidence of her belongings in the camper. It seems like the tshirt should've been found during the initial search and RAT claims it was planted there. I just wonder if there's anything clues in the tshirts? Also the skeletal remains found of HG (assuming it's her) had the black pants but no mention of her shirt. I wonder where it is? ....I'm grasping here but you never know if JM is linked to AM at this point the media is doing a lot of talk about her case once again making me curious.

It makes me curious too. Assuming JM keeps his victims shirts as trophies, does he dispose of them when he gets nervous? Let's just assume JM was involved with AMs case and did keep her shirt, if he planted it in RATs camper, it worked to deflect suspicion solely on RAT. That seems to be a pattern of possible motive for placing MH's shirt on the bush. It's all possible, but far from sure.

I'm patiently awaiting the DNA testing from AMs case.

It amazes me that this can even happen. That murderers can manage to "find" each other to commit crimes together. Do they have a secret handshake?

Apparently. I have read many times how psychopaths can recognize each other. I liken it to the pod people in Invasion of the Body Snatchers. The aliens would walk around appearing like normal humans, but they would walk by each other and recognize if someone was an alien or a human. They would let out a piercing scream when they would discover a human. Yeah, kind of like that. Ugh!

There is a thread on the Randy Allen Taylor forum which may answer some of your questions.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?259956-Possible-Links-between-RAT-and-JM

There was unidentified DNA in Alexis's car and it is this DNA which is being tested against JM's DNA. In this article it states that the DNA of Alexis's family will also be tested.

http://www.wsls.com/story/26864060/fbi-conduct-further-dna-testing-in-murphys-car

Thanks! Reading that RAT/JM thread is much easier than scavenging these threads for crumbs. This is mindblowing. I hope it all comes together to give these (and maybe more) families some closure.

Question - if a criminal convicted of multiple violent/deadly felony crimes has also actively fled from law enforcement, are they ever given the option for parole? (I sure hope not).

Doesn't exactly answer your question, but parole won't be an option (I hope). We have a three-strikes rule.

A. Any person convicted of two or more separate acts of violence when such offenses were not part of a common act, transaction or scheme, and who has been at liberty as defined in § 53.1-151 between each conviction, shall, upon conviction of a third or subsequent act of violence, be sentenced to life imprisonment and shall not have all or any portion of the sentence suspended, provided it is admitted, or found by the jury or judge before whom he is tried, that he has been previously convicted of two or more such acts of violence. For the purposes of this section, "act of violence" means (i) any one of the following violations of Chapter 4 (§ 18.2-30 et seq.) of Title 18.2:

C. Any person sentenced to life imprisonment pursuant to this section shall not be eligible for parole and shall not be eligible for any good conduct allowance or any earned sentence credits under Chapter 6 (§ 53.1-186 et seq.) of Title 53.1. However, any person subject to the provisions of this section, other than a person who was sentenced under subsection A of § 18.2-67.5:3 for criminal sexual assault convictions specified in subdivision f, (i) who has reached the age of sixty-five or older and who has served at least five years of the sentence imposed or (ii) who has reached the age of sixty or older and who has served at least ten years of the sentence imposed may petition the Parole Board for conditional release. The Parole Board shall promulgate regulations to implement the provisions of this subsection.

https://leg1.state.va.us/cgi-bin/legp504.exe?000+cod+19.2-297.1

<quote>Quote Originally Posted by 4 Free Speech View Post
Updated to include the 2005 Sexual Assault.

Women missing in VA near UVA / Virginia Tech / Anchorage Farms / Corridor 29. I have validated all of the ages/names on google and the missing persons database. Hope this helps. Many of these girls disappeared during the "back to school, fall football season. Corridor 29 seems to also be a common factor.

2000: 23-year old Hope Curry
2002: 20-year old La-Teasha LaMone Brooks
2002: 33-year old Sharon Jones
2003: 19-year old Julie Marie Fraser
2003: 24-year old Autumn Wind Day
2003: 39- year old Sophia May Rivera
2005: 31-year old Vestora Leatrise Spriggs
2005: 34-year old Kathleen Hulderman
2005: 26-year old assaulted - 10/20/2104 JLM charged with attempted Capital Murder, Sexual Assault, Sexual Penetration with a foreign object (premeditated) FORENSIC LINKS TO MH
2007: 16-year old Ivonne Biviano
2007: 36-year old Sereda McGlothin
2008: 29-year old Gracie MacCord
2009: 17- year old Latonia Smith
2009: 18 and 19-year old Heidi Childs & David Metzler
2009: 23-year old Cassandra Morton (body found one week prior to Morgan Harrington)
2009: 20-year-old Morgan Harrington (google suspect photo) (body found)&#8232; )&#8232;(shirt found @ corner of 15th St & Grady Ave outside apt building) FORENSIC LINK TO 2005 CASE ABOVE.
2010: 19-year-old Samantha Clarke&#8232;
2010: 20-year old Arianna Davis
2011: 20-year-old Lauren Smith
2012: 19-year-old Dashad Sage&#8232;
2012: 22-year-old Heather Hodges&#8232;&#8232;
2013: 18-year-old Jamisha Gilbert&#8232;
2013: 18-year-old Alexis Murphy&#8232;
2013: 21-year-old Bethany Decker&#8232;
2014: 18-year-old Hannah Graham (google suspect photo)

"Skull and Bones" found...Not "a skull and some bones found" - same verbiage as MH. Two news agencies report it is the remains of Hannah Graham, although we still have no formal statement, "UVA holds vigil to remember the life of Hannah Graham". I find this odd without confirmation she is dead.

I have 4 more girls to add to this list from web research, I think they will find a burial ground within a 5 mile radius.

Prayers and thoughts are with the family and friends. So sad. </quote>
-------------
This is excellent and I think we should add the following: what city they went missing and if there is a POI or suspect named for each. Anyone can do this. Also we do have a list in the media, timelines etc locked thread that includes many of these, I believe.

I don't know how receptive the state will be to spending millions of dollars after he is convicted, depending on the length of the sentence. I cannot see them spending years to investigate and prosecute each one of these possible cases when JM is beyond bars for life.

I don't see the lab being swamped as a good thing. How many unsolved murder cases of young woman w/ DNA available are there in Virginia? It would have been linked to JM a long time ago, since they have had this DNA on file. There is already a huge backlog. If they are swamped, that means the system is being clogged by unnecessary requests. You have to draw the line somewhere.

I think they would want to convict him on a couple, in case one of them he appealed or got off on a technicality later.

https://identifyus.org/en/cases/6470

There are also some potential ones in the Unidentified Persons Database, like the one above FindHG mentioned way back. I haven't searched for others. She was found in Fairfax in 2001, "The skeletal remains were found in the wooded area behind an apartment complex. The remains were spread around a slope and water drainage area."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BG89
Back