JLM: Other Possible Victims - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
A CA (working under now JLM defense attorney Jim Cablos?!) was the one who talked the attorney to reducing JLM's felony charges to misdemeanors.

SolVol, could you provide a link for this statement that a CA working under Jim Cablos was the one who advocated for the reduction of a JM charge from felony to misdemeanor? I recall reading about such a charge being reduced, but I can't find the link.

Or are you simply saying it may have happened? I'm not sure how to interpret the "?!" you've inserted after Cablos' name.

SolVol, could you provide a link for this statement that a CA working under Jim Cablos was the one who advocated for the reduction of a JM charge from felony to misdemeanor? I recall reading about such a charge being reduced, but I can't find the link.

Or are you simply saying it may have happened? I'm not sure how to interpret the "?!" you've inserted after Cablos' name.

http://wvtf.org/post/charlottesville-journalist-sheds-light-jesse-matthew

"Wilke says he recalls getting contacted subsequently by then Assistant Commonwealth's Attorney Claude Worrell and asked if he minded dropping the charges." This was on June 4, 2009. The commonwealth's attorney at that time was Denise Lunsford. Camblos was CA from 1991-2007.

"(Camblos') tenure as a commonwealth’s attorney ended with a combative campaign and defeat by Denise Lunsford in 2007." http://www.dailyprogress.com/news/l...cle_1870ae78-7bd6-11e3-b68b-001a4bcf6878.html

I'm not up on the marijuana scene, but don't people roll it in cigar leaves? Maybe she was expecting a little to be delivered to her home, went out front to meet the person and he hijacked her for more nefarious purposes. May be why her keys and all were still in the house. She hadn't anticipated going anywhere.

Would be nice to know more about whether the perp, who was reported to have attempted to entice women with his massage skills, had any reason to know massage therapy? Did he have occasion to drive along this 20 year old's, fondly called Peaches, bus route, especially that day?

I think the photo is just a cigar. When you roll a blunt you either carefully find a leaf edge and start unrolling the leaves, or more commonly you would slice down one side of cigar, remove all the tobacco, replace it with weed, and roll it tightly back up licking the edge to keep it sealed...tighter then it would be in that picture...what he's smoking is too perfectly round to be a blunt, it looks in its original form, not re-rolled. That my impression anyway.

Thanks! That is the photo I was thinking of. Does it look like a military person is in the background? I'm not sure if he would smoke pot in that kind of setting, but you never know. My first reaction to that pic was that JM was, though.

I posted that link again last night on the What We Know About Him thread and also commented about the military person in the back wearing dress blues (appears to be US Army) and I too was wondering if Jesse had attended a military function. JLM is dress very casual, however. The person that's lighting JLM's cigar (appears to be a blunt) with a blue Bic lighter is holding two sparklers. A very strange scene, indeed.

I posted that link again last night on the What We Know About Him thread and also commented about the military person in the back wearing dress blues (appears to be US Army) and I too was wondering if Jesse had attended a military function. JLM is dress very casual, however. The person that's lighting JLM's cigar (appears to be a blunt) with a blue Bic lighter is holding two sparklers. A very strange scene, indeed.

ROTC event?

That to me looks like a cigar. Blunts tend to not be that large even if the cigar was that size to begin with. I plead the fifth on why I know this.

A CA (working under now JLM defense attorney Jim Cablos?!) was the one who talked the attorney to reducing JLM's felony charges to misdemeanors.

Could that CA be the friend/lawyer whom the perp reached out to for advice before going to the station mentioned by WSers?

That to me looks like a cigar. Blunts tend to not be that large even if the cigar was that size to begin with. I plead the fifth on why I know this.

I showed the photo to my 30 yo daughter who said it was a regular cigar. She assured me that she would know! :(

Could that CA be the friend/lawyer whom the perp reached out to for advice before going to the station mentioned by WSers?

I thought that was just speculation that he reached out to a lawyer friend.

That looks like the end of a wedding reception with the sparklers, and JM possibly with a camera bag on his shoulder. JMHO

The date is June 9th. I thought it's a wedding or graduation. I also think it's a normal cigar. :)

I think in this case the cigar is just a cigar. The person lighting it is another short shirt-sleeved man holding what looks like ribbons that could be attached to party ballons, so maybe, smoking outside some event or at an event, but everyone is facing forward with what I assume is party swag outside an event. Plus, this picture is pre-hair style makeover, from when he may have been younger, traveling perhaps, and if you notice his brow, that V shaped thing he has in later pictures isn't happening, but he has the scar on one that was described to the '05 sketch artist by the victim.

JLM wasn't a cab driver in 2013.

The Mom wrote: "It reminds me of the (rumored, as per WS rules) story someone posted that a friend of theirs experienced with a cab driver in cville, who drove them to a spot on OLRoad, she hopped out, and the black driver looked for her for about 2 hours before he gave up and left (victim did go to LE with this story during the HG search)."

The 2013 (?) cab driver attack was reported in the news and the Harringtons made a public plea for the victim to go to the police.

I think the use of the cab company to sell drugs could be right on and this sort of set up seems like it would be right up JMs ally for getting to girls. Nothing to do with this case, but because drugs is money, there can be what folks consider prominent businessmen, politicians, LE involved in the drug web and then try to cover up when they realize they have a guy like JM on the payroll. I know JM would have not been hired at our local hospitals with what was already showing on his record which indicates no respect for going by rules. How in the heck a ma doodles did someone hire him to work in a hospital?

The pastor was one of his references at the hospital and his mom was reported to have worked there as well.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand
Back