JLM: Other Possible Victims

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
from 2009-14, there have been 15 missing/ murdered girls in the VA/ I-61 area from DC to NC, incl #hannahgraham pic.twitter.com/ovQaKdaBzc

7:23 p.m. Thu, Sep 25
ByZt6tbIQAEuAnU.jpg

I thought someone was arrested in the Holly Bobo case and I think someone was arrested in the Kelli Bordeaux case as well. Not sure why those 2 are on the map... And what is the link to Lauren Spierer? That seems so far away from the others.

Thank You! I have made a list based on significant dates by month.

I found two things not on the above list:

March 15, 2003 Newport News Failure to Wear Seat belt & No Inspection Sticker

December 26, 2010 Madison County, VA (not Charlottesville, VA) Speeding 74/60 At the time his address was listed as Charlottesville 22947

JMO, I'm still leaving open the possibility that RAT worked in conjunction with JLM Jr on AM & possibly SC's cases.

The madison county one is on the list just as 5/26/11 because that was the hearing date, but you are correct the actual offense was 12/26/2010.

I'm curious as to where you got the Newport News violation though... all I've seen in that area are records for someone with the same name and different address... Let me know if you have another source (I've been looking for other sources for days! lol)

The madison county one is on the list just as 5/26/11 because that was the hearing date, but you are correct the actual offense was 12/26/2010.

I'm curious as to where you got the Newport News violation though... all I've seen in that area are records for someone with the same name and different address... Let me know if you have another source (I've been looking for other sources for days! lol)
** I meant to say different DOB not address!! (sorry JustK!)

I thought someone was arrested in the Holly Bobo case and I think someone was arrested in the Kelli Bordeaux case as well. Not sure why those 2 are on the map... And what is the link to Lauren Spierer? That seems so far away from the others.

Yes, Zach Adams and Jason Autry have been charged w/ 1st degree murder charges in Holly Bobos case, and although I am not as familiar in Kelli Bordeaux case, I do believe there are charges pending against a POI...I think about Lauren Spierer often, hopefully she will be found safe and sound soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agree that Lauren Spierer is quite the distance away and it would be a small chance that JM happened to be out that way 3 years ago when it happened.

She was a college student, like Hannah, about the same age who allegedly left a place alone, and on foot and under the influence of alcohol and possibly drugs, and certainly fatigued, and never made it to her destination. Still not found.

http://www.dailypress.com/news/crime/dp-nws-missing-women-20140930,0,182878.story?page=1

"Our transfer admission policy is that students must be in good academic and disciplinary standing and eligible to return to the last college or university attended." ~ CNU

(Lots of posts belong in more than one thread!)
So it's a possible felony, and both Cville & Va state police have asked that it not be disclosed so as not to interfere with their investigation.

It's got to be some sort of sexual assault, possibly abduction, no? They all but come out and state it without saying it, you know?

But if Liberty was forthcoming, as was the info about Morgan, why is this one different??

Now I'm really curious.

Anyone tracked down their 2003 Clery Act annual safety report? I can only find their current year at the moment.

Article from the Newport News Daily Press with a little bit more about the CNU allegations:

The suspect accused of abducting a University of Virginia student and linked to a slain Virginia Tech student was investigated in connection with a possible felony while enrolled at Christopher Newport University 11 years ago.

But Jesse L. Matthew Jr. — then a 21-year-old student and football player at the school — was apparently never arrested or charged in the 2003 incident.

In response to a Daily Press request for information about any criminal incidents involving Matthew while he was enrolled at the school, the CNU Police Department said it has "one document."

The university is withholding all information about the case — including the nature of the complaint — because two police agencies involved in the Charlottesville cases asked the school not to disclose it, CNU Police Chief Andrew H. Engemann Jr. said.

"We're not going to release any information about it," Engemann said Tuesday. "We have been asked to withhold the report because other agencies are conducting an investigation … and it could jeopardize their ongoing investigation."

Engemann would not provide the exact date of the 2003 incident report. He would not reveal any details of the complaint, such as the age, sex or student status of the person who filed it.

Matthew attended CNU from January 2003 to Oct. 15, 2003, university spokeswoman Lori Jacobs said last week. He was a member of the football team, a defensive lineman, for less than a month — from Aug. 14 to Sept. 12, 2003.

"Students don't usually leave in the second month of the semester or leave the football team within a month," Jacobs said. But citing federal privacy laws, she declined to say whether Matthew's abrupt departure stemmed from the criminal complaint.

Under the Virginia Freedom of Information Act, police must disclose basic criminal incident information relative to felony offenses — including a general description and location of the incident, the date and the nature of any injuries suffered.

But there's an exception allowing such information to be withheld if its release is "likely to jeopardize an ongoing investigation or prosecution." Another exemption allows broader "criminal investigative files" to be withheld. Engemann cited both exemptions.

Matthew was apparently not arrested or charged as a result of the CNU incident. Any criminal charges brought by CNU's police department would typically be filed in state courts in Newport News. There are no records there indicating that Matthew was charged by school police.

Engemann declined to elaborate. "Releasing any information could interfere with this investigation, and that's why we have to be careful," he said.

http://www.dailypress.com/news/crime/dp-nws-missing-women-20140930,0,4028950,full.story

Jumping in here though I'm sure Just K has the same information. The offenses are listed under the Newport News Circuit Court Criminal Division. Same birth date as JM - 12/14/**. Here are the links but they will probably time out. If so you can enter his name in the fields as directed.

http://ewsocis1.courts.state.va.us/CJISWeb/CaseDetail.do

http://ewsocis1.courts.state.va.us/CJISWeb/CaseDetail.do

Has this article already been posted?
http://www.c-ville.com/call-to-acti...ople-gather-after-another-death/#.VCtM4410xjr
It has tip line numbers for several missing girls on the bottom of the page.

Plus, I liked the sentiment expressed by one of the parents,
“Our tears are the same color; our children’s blood is the same color,” said Morgan Harrington’s mother, Gil Harrington, echoing B.B. Shaver’s message of community, and mentioning each victim’s parents, siblings, friends, and children.

I don't believe I'm allowed to copy and paste the contents (per TOS) but the photographer mentions that the newspaper didn't use that particular photo because it didn't "say" This kid is a wrestler.

I was able to view the contents by right clicking on the page and selecting 'View page source' (I'm using Chrome).

That was JLM saying that , not the photographer.

Some have mention him being shy. I don't see shy. I see cocky and can see him bs'ing young women seeing who takes the hook. I think there are several more young women that are his victims.

If you drove one - two hours in any direction where would that be? It says that Richmond is 71 miles to the east, and George Washington Natural Forest and Monongahela are about the same distance to the west.

Has this article already been posted?
http://www.c-ville.com/call-to-acti...ople-gather-after-another-death/#.VCtM4410xjr
It has tip line numbers for several missing girls on the bottom of the page.

Plus, I liked the sentiment expressed by one of the parents,
“Our tears are the same color; our children’s blood is the same color,” said Morgan Harrington’s mother, Gil Harrington, echoing B.B. Shaver’s message of community, and mentioning each victim’s parents, siblings, friends, and children.

I'm surprised to see Jamisha Gilbert's name on the list. She was determined to be an accidental death.

"Gilbert died of hypothermia and her death has been ruled as an accident, according to a report released Thursday by the Lynchburg Commonwealth’s Attorney. Commonwealth's Attorney Michael Doucette said that smoking marijuana also likely contributed to her death.

Gilbert, 18, got into an accident on November 29 on Concord Turnpike. The trauma of the car accident and the marijuana in her system caused Gilbert to act irrationally, the commonwealth’s attorney said. She wasn't found until a few days later."

http://www.wdbj7.com/news/local/lyn...ference-about-jamisha-gilberts-death/25637666

This is a first post for me....probably a long shot, but..... a young woman named Paula Sladewski went missing and later found deceased Jan 2010 in Miami, Fla. Didn't happen in Va, but people do travel. Paula had been to a night club and was seen leaving with someone outside the night club that looks very similar to JLM. Apparently ,this person met up with her on the outside of club after she left. Please see link and sketch of suspect. Maybe it is my imagination, but they appear very similar. Not sure where JLM was early Jan 2010.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/paula-sladewski-update-did-this-man-kill-ex-playboy-model-pictures/

Thank You! I have made a list based on significant dates by month.

I found two things not on the above list:

March 15, 2003 Newport News Failure to Wear Seat belt & No Inspection Sticker

December 26, 2010 Madison County, VA (not Charlottesville, VA) Speeding 74/60 At the time his address was listed as Charlottesville 22947

JMO, I'm still leaving open the possibility that RAT worked in conjunction with JLM Jr on AM & possibly SC's cases.

Thank you! You did an awesome job. I believe you should forward this detailed list to Chief Longo.

MOD HELP - Someone just posted three pics from JM's FB page of a friend who lives near where MH was found, saying he didn't have time to properly report it (to LE), and that friend has since unfriended JM. The post is gone, and the thumbnails were not clickable.

We need to report this to LE!

Somone (ILikeToBendPages?) liked the post.

Did you see the pictures clearly? Did you get the friend's name/location?

Can that post/pictures be found by admin, as it appears he deleted it as soon as he posted it? It was post #1034, so posted between 11:33 and 11:44.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member