JLM: Other Possible Victims

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where might I find the GD thread? I found this and its kinda creepy look at the woman. Blonde and white...
"Then she says, "He hit the brakes, throwing up sand and looked at me. He leaned over the console and stared. It was frightening."

That's because in those few seconds, she made the connection between the man looking at her, and the face in the mugshot that has been circulating nationwide since Graham's disappearance.

"I instantly knew it was him," she says.
http://abc7chicago.com/324552/

Link from the last general discussion thread to the main Hannah Graham forum brings me here??

I am soooooo confused and lost. I was on a general Hannah Graham thread, too, and found myself here. I am new and have no idea.... LOL

Bill Warner is unreliable and irresponsible in how he presents information. His list of connected crimes is like a game of musical chairs for him. Once a case is solved, they get removed from his list and replaced by another case. IMO, he would tell you the Hamburglar was responsible if he thought it would get you to click onto his page.

Has this "Hamburglar" been named by MSM? WS is a hamburger friendly site! =)
Until named please refer to him as "H-mmmmm" lol

I know, it feels like I lost a bunch of friends. :( I must find them...lol

2 main problems I'm finding with all the different topic threads: 1) Not enough people reading each thread to post timely responses to answers (questions/comments aren't going in a flow), and 2) Takes 5 times as long to go back and forth between the threads to participate. Both of those feed on themselves. :sigh:

that's a really good point, unfortunately.

Do we know the size of the victim? If she is tall and athletic like HG, she may have considered him to be of medium build whereas to a petite 5' tall person he would have appeared larger. Definitely room for perspective and frame of reference of the victim to play a role in the description.

the only thing that is throwing me off for the fact he might not be responsible for mh is that the earlier rape victim stated the the perp was a black man of medium size.. while jlm is a very large person. Even back then lineman size.

He was a whole lot smaller in 2002 in his last Liberty pic, it seems (weight wise)

1411643737589_wps_45_A_team_photo_of_the_2002_.jpg

Even the taxi one he doesn't look as big (though obviously he's not a small guy in any sense).

I'm sure some of it is those were years ago and obviously most people change in weight and to some extent body shape in terms of where they carry that weight, but it could also be variances in how someone is dressed, too.

I could see him looking smaller in some sketches, between both of the above factors (especially seeing that Liberty pic) along with how sketches can widely vary, plus victims or witnesses not being able to give a perfect description due to not getting a full look or just because they were in the process of being victimized and obviously impacted by that.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rty-University-girl-claimed-raped-campus.html

Has this "Hamburglar" been named by MSM? WS is a hamburger friendly site! =)
Until named please refer to him as "H-mmmmm" lol

If we can't sleuth Popcorn the dog then I don't think we'll be able to sleuth Hamburglar either

I know there was some debate in the MH thread about whether JM matched the sketch.

I found this the other day and thought I would share. It compares criminal artist's sketches to photos of the perps.
http://touch.sun-sentinel.com/#section/-1/gallery/p2p-53529124/

Thanks for this...I was thinking about researching it but didn't take time to do so yet. I think this is very pertinent because although JM's face doesn't exactly match the one sketch it's very close especially when considering the examples at the link you provided!

For all who are confused about the changes, here is my (feeble) attempt to help:

Instead of just one "missing" thread for discussion & one for media links, we have moved to "featured cases."

Scroll up to the top of this page & see Forum, Featured Case Discussion. Hannah Graham. JLM Other Possible Victims.
Click Hannah Graham.
You'll see a drop down list of topics, like the press conference today, other victims, etc.

From now on, you'll have to read on those individual threads.... just jump about to what your interests are or check to see the most recent comments.

And yes, it's very confusing, especially to first-timers. Good luck!

i POSTED THIS EARLIER. COPIED & PASTED HERE.

His lips even look smaller here....lol....odd but true.

If we are throwing out possible links to previous missing cases in the area. I did notice that JM had a fb friend (recently deleted) that lives 2 miles from where MH was found. Relevant?
Someone threw out an address of Ponderosa Trail in C-ville. I think that is relative of JM and on the other side of Rt 29 where HG was found.

Imagine if JM flared his nostrils and pursed his lips as if enraged. That's him. No doubt in my mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think they look too much a like to be a coincidence.

I just looked up the date for the Fairfax Rape 9/24/2005.
It Was a Saturday night.

OMG Are you SERIOUS? That should be called in!! Call it in with regards to the Dashad Case!

Who is the POI? We're talking about someone other than JM, right.

Imagine if JM flared his nostrils and pursed his lips as if enraged. That's him. No doubt in my mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know now. I felt, when comparing the older sketch that it did look a lot like him. I really felt it was a great possibility that that was him. But then I saw the later, more detailed sketch, I;m not so sure anymore. The later, higher quality sketch looks like the first sketch but not at all like JM to me. What do you all think?

https://.files.wordpress.com/2014/09/jesse-matthew-5.jpg
http://.com/2014/09/23/abduction-an...lj-matthew-and-call-434-295-3851-immediately/

suspects.jpg

http://pibillwarner.wordpress.com/2...ille-possible-link-to-morgan-harrington-case/

Where might I find the GD thread? I found this and its kinda creepy look at the woman. Blonde and white...

http://abc7chicago.com/324552/

That is super creepy. Because he is on the run yet he rushed up, kicked sand from his tires and stopped, staring hard at her. That is very scary. Even on the run, he's hunting prey. This clinches it for me that this guy has raped and probably killed before he abducted Hannah. The question is who?

JMO, but I don't think JLM looks at all like the sketches.

Look at how many of these murders/disappearances were during football season. Could a frustrated ex-football player be more angry at that time?

Yes, there appear to be many. My thought is that the football season brings back bad memories of him getting kicked out of Liberty University over a girl's rape charge. I think after that he had a chip on his shoulder regarding football and women and he had a lot of anger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove