JLM: Other Possible Victims

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you think the reluctance from LE to discuss any connection with MH, but they quickly made a statement that JM was not connected to AM? If he is indeed connected to MH, I think they would know by now. Why keep it a secret if so?

they want to keep the energy and narrative on finding HG. Also they may need a sample directly from him to compare before making it official/public.

Do you guys think if he had been linked by DNA to MH's killer/the 2005 rapist, that we would know by now? Or maybe they have linked him by DNA found in his apartment, but now have to get an "official" sample actually from his person and then will announce if there is a connection (or not)?
Yes, my money is on the fact that they just need to get the official sample and will announce charges in MDH's case in a manner that is separate from Hannah's case and will not jeopardize a guilty verdict in any of the future cases.

Many employers look for convictions and specific disqualifications such medical insurance fraud, abuse, violent convictions, felonies etc. I know the VA hospital near me asked specifically "Have you ever been convicted of a felony?". Jesse's record only included minor misdemeanor convictions and a nolle prosequi for the assault and larceny. Furthermore, it depends how background records are pulled. Some employers use private agencies that search for "conviction records" from the states. Also in VA, certain agencies can pull a person's state criminal conviction data If only convictions are being noted, well that's one way to pass a background check. LOL :thinking:

You can view the VA code of criminal record dissemination here
http://leg1.state.va.us/cgi-bin/legp504.exe?000+cod+19.2-389

Is anyone else curious as to why the UVA Medical Center ever hired Jesse? Don't they conduct background checks??? As we have heard lately, he left Liberty Univ. after being accused of a sexual assault, and he assaulted an attorney during a road rage incident. Maybe these offenses were not officially recorded?? It's scary to think that hospital workers could be violent people. :twocents:

IMHO

Haven't posted here before now (so hello all!), but the HG case really got to me. I looked at her Twitter feed and just feel so awful for her family and for whatever she may have suffered through. She seemed like such a sweet, smart, genuinely caring young lady and it saddens me that it appears she has been taken from us way too soon.

That being said, my feeling is that perhaps the rape accusation in 2002 that resulted in him losing his scholarship and being kicked out of Liberty was the catalyst for all of this. Not the violence, because he may have been violent or had anger management issues before that. But - if he doesn't think he raped this young woman (maybe he was drunk and doesn't remember), then the situation led to him losing so much, I think that is the explanation right there for why he does this. He lives in a college town. I've been to C'ville many times. The UVA campus is truly its own little world, and for a "townie," especially one whose own educational career was cut short - in his mind, maybe because of this young woman's accusation - the whole September/October time would likely set him off. Kids moving back into dorms. Football season cranking up. I don't think the repeating dates are coincidence. I'd also be willing to bet the young lady who accused him of rape at Liberty may have been white and could even bear a resemblance to MH and/or HG.

JMO, of course!

Welcome to the websleuths family, rsbryswrrl.. Very insightful first post.. Thanx for sharing your thoughts..
I had to step out for a few hours to take care of some business that I have been putting off for days, or maybe weeks, and grab some groceries. Kinda difficult to drive while consumed; focusing on Hanna's case, and whether JM was born evil or became evil later due to a specific negative life experience, or a combination of many factors.
JM had won athlete of the year in 1999 and was likely on cloud nine, until the dark storms came over the horizon after the rape charge.. JM's whole world fell apart and would never be the same again..

As did serial killer Brandon Scott Lavergne; abductor/murderer of ULL coed Mickey Shunick(LA - 2012)and Lisa Pate years earlier, JM resorted to religion for support and to create a semblance of normalcy/ruse to hide behind while stealthily carrying out his built up rage on others, imo. Imo, HG and his likely other innocent victims were only substitutes for the intended target of JM's pent up anger...
JM knew he couldn't seek retribution on the victim because investigators would set their sights on him.. jmo

Mickey Shunick - Dateline
http://973thedawg.com/watch-the-entire-mickey-shunick-dateline-nbc-special-videos/
The show featured interviews with the Shunick family, law enforcement along with the confession by Brandon Scott Lavergne, who is serving LWOP in LA's Angola State Prison. The Mickey Shunick case went from stranger abduction to conviction and sentencing of the sexual predator/SK; BSL in less than 90 days. BSL led LPD investigators to her remains in exchange for taking the death penalty off the table. BSL also admitted to Lisa Pate's murder/cold case..

Why do you think the reluctance from LE to discuss any connection with MH, but they quickly made a statement that JM was not connected to AM? If he is indeed connected to MH, I think they would know by now. Why keep it a secret if so?
If there is any connection that LE is considering, I would think they would be waiting for a DNA match that comes from DNA taken directly from JLM, rather than his apartment or car. That's going to take a while.

People were alarmed about the AM case because a picture of her appeared to show a portion of something that looked like JLM's burnt orange car. The statement was to clarify that the burnt orange object was part of a sign and not a car. Also, RAT has been convicted and is behind bars for AM's disappearance. He claims there was a third person who committed the crime and RAT will tell them where the body is, but it seems like a ploy to get his sentence reduced.

JM had won athlete of the year in 2009 and was likely on cloud nine, until the dark storms came over the horizon after the rape charge.. JM's whole world fell apart and would never be the same again..
2009? :thinking: Did you possibly mean 1999? I'd be interested in reading about this. Is there a link?

Agreed and it seems that if JM is the perp of any other girls, most seem to be white blonde girls. I wonder if he's in anyway racist? You know if in his mind it was somewhat a hate crime. Or is he just really attracted to them?

Those crimes ARE hate crimes - against women IMO. The misogynist Elliot Rodger said in one of his videos that he wanted to kill "every spoiled blonde *advertiser censored*" (paraphrase) that he saw on his massacre. Curious, the focus on blondes.

Haven't posted here before now (so hello all!), but the HG case really got to me. I looked at her Twitter feed and just feel so awful for her family and for whatever she may have suffered through. She seemed like such a sweet, smart, genuinely caring young lady and it saddens me that it appears she has been taken from us way too soon.

That being said, my feeling is that perhaps the rape accusation in 2002 that resulted in him losing his scholarship and being kicked out of Liberty was the catalyst for all of this. Not the violence, because he may have been violent or had anger management issues before that. But - if he doesn't think he raped this young woman (maybe he was drunk and doesn't remember), then the situation led to him losing so much, I think that is the explanation right there for why he does this. He lives in a college town. I've been to C'ville many times. The UVA campus is truly its own little world, and for a "townie," especially one whose own educational career was cut short - in his mind, maybe because of this young woman's accusation - the whole September/October time would likely set him off. Kids moving back into dorms. Football season cranking up. I don't think the repeating dates are coincidence. I'd also be willing to bet the young lady who accused him of rape at Liberty may have been white and could even bear a resemblance to MH and/or HG.

JMO, of course!
You just be reading my mind. Until I read about the Liberty U rape accusation I was at a loss to figure out the trigger. He obviously had anger management issues as evidenced from the account by the lawyer who was attacked by LJM and then taken to the hospital. I think pretty young college girls he finds attractive bring out his anger at the loss of his college football career. I wonder if Christopher Newport found out about the rape allegation after school started in the fall and cut him in 2003. Or more sinister could another assault have taken place that resulted in his being cut. I have been highly curious since seeing the LE sketch of the rapist from the 2005 victim to see if he is connected to this and the MH case. There may be many more. I do not think he is connected to Samantha or Alexis, but anything is possible. God help the poor Graham family and the families of all the missing and murdered girls. My prayers are with them.

from another thread that's now closed... this is getting too hard to follow along now :\

Hmm... that's curious. I saw something about Cassandra Morton being found on Liberty property earlier today (so many threads I have no idea where it was now...). All of this may have already been asked, that's why I was trying to remember what thread I read it in: Any possibility, if there really is a connection with him and all the missing girls, that he's leaving them in familiar areas - places where he's had ties? Liberty, now they are searching near the school (how far away is this place from the school?) Obviously a speculation, and JMO. Curious.
Honestly, I have a feeling that CPD have had their eyes on the movements of JLM Jr for quite some time. Remember the BOLO for the man who match the sketch in MH's case being seen near the W & L campus in Lexington, VA. I keep thinking that this sighting came because CPD notified area Universities to be on the lookout for JLM Jr with or without dreads. I suspect that sighting came from LE.

Charlottesville to Lexington to Lynchburg
https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Lyn...96c38b74fc!2m2!1d-78.4766781!2d38.0293059!3e0

Charlottesville to Lynchburg (Lovingston is dead Center on the way) https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Lyn...96c38b74fc!2m2!1d-78.4766781!2d38.0293059!3e0

Interesting that Samantha disappeared almost the same day as Hannah 4 years earlier.
'Samantha Ann Clarke went missing from the Town of Orange, Virginia, in the very late hours of September 13, 2010 or the very early hours of September 14, 2010. Her last words to her brother were "I'll be back." She never returned.'

Didn't see any description of victim, but...

FBI Sexual Assault in Fairfax City, Virginia: On the evening of Saturday, September 24, 2005, a 26-year-old victim was walking home from the Giant Food Store located on the 3700 block of Jermantown Road in Fairfax City, Virginia. The suspect grabbed the victim from behind as she walked down Rock Garden Drive toward her residence. He then carried the victim to a grassy area behind a maintenance shed, where he sexually assaulted her. The suspect was last seen running from the area.
I guess I should find a link, but I had read someone walked by during the attack probably interrupting the attacker and warded off a more sinister end. This allowed her to escape. I believe she was knocked out, woke up and found her way to a nearby apartment she thought was her friends' apt, but it was a neighboring unit. Residents called police and tried to help the victim who was too afraid to enter their apartment after her attack.

That was the date that Morgan Harrington disappeared in 2009 IIRC. Oh my :(
WOW!!! And Hannah goes missing on the anniversary of the disappearance of Samantha Clark.

It's possible he blames his loosing football and his scholarship on a young college aged female with specific types of physical and social qualities.

WAIT
He attended Liberty U. in 2002, was kicked out and then
attended CNU in 2003.
We need to check missing women in and around Newport News, Virginia in 2003.

There are too many to count. The Tidewater area has more missing young women than even Richmond. But looking at the ones who go missing in September, October and November might be an easier task.

I am not usually a conspiracy theorist, but I believe that's just an orange sign in that Alexis Murphy picture as much as I believed that it was just HG's reflection in that jewelry store video. I looked at other photos from the gas station and nothing correlates. I believe RAT is her murderer, but that is not an awning or sign, that is a burnt orange car, you can see the antenna.

"Police say they are still investigating what brought Jesse Leroy Matthew to a Galveston beach, where he was arrested Wednesday for the 18-year-old student’s abduction. They are also investigating whether he made stops along the way. The 32-year-old once attended Jerry Falwell's Christian Liberty University on a football scholarship but was expelled after another student claimed he raped her, reports said."

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...student-appears-texas-court-article-1.1952383

I don't think he's involved in AM's case, though some "coincidences" were pretty weird (her ******* site with the anon asking if she liked tall guys with dreads, or something to that effect, along with the orange car, RAT saying black guy involved, etc.).

I've got nothing as far as if he might be involved in MH's case... That's a forensics deal. He matches or doesn't. Location, time of year, girls were fairly similar, both vulnerable, etc.

I know we've tossed this around a bit... but do any of you think that RAT (Randy Taylor - the Alexis M case) was possibly telling the truth about the "black guy w/ dreads" that killed Alexis....and it could be this guy???

I haven't been at WS that long, but my take on AM is that the dreadlocks guy in her case was identified by RT, testified against RT, and had an alibi that LE verified so he was not considered involved.

Therefore, JM would not be the dreadlocks guy from that case, and Longo said JM is not involved with that case.

I posted somewhere on a AM thread recently that I was browsing JM's facebook page and saw he had a friend named Boo (a nickname) last name M. He is an avid hunter and fisherman. He has a family, I don't know real names and wouldn't post them if I did. He used to have dreads. It's my theory that this facebook friend may have been the person in the pictures of a conversation with AM posted at Slaybaugh's facebook page.

My theory is based on the unknown person telling AM that someone misses her. She replies something and "Hi boo." He had joked and asked her when she was going to allow him to filet her fish. She loled. I think he was kidding around with the innuendoes until he let her know who he was.

I in no way connect him to AM's disappearance!

I just found it weird that he may have known her and JM. Or maybe I was reading too much into it and it really is a small world. I also found it creepy today when Longo mentioned JM liked to fish. I hadn't heard that before today, but he's interviewing tons of people and knows much, much more than I do.

If this post is against TOS I want to apologize to viewers and Mods before it gets deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay