JLM: Other Possible Victims

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone found any connections to JM and Anchorage Farm.We know he went to Red Hill Elementary which is in North Garden, VA, which is near Anchorage Farm

Well, I heard similar rumor only that it wasn't JM who attended, but someone who he is closely associated with.

i read it as property own by liberty university but not necessarily on campus.

yes, found on Camp Hydeaway Rd.
Campy Hydeaway is technically not a part of "campus", but the camp is owned by Liberty University and in the same close proximity.

If JLM is connected to these cases ...How does one control those dark urges in between disappearances in and around Charlottsville. Even if you were to take Morgan Harrington and Hannah --that is a 5 year span. The man (if there is just ONE) doing this cannot just turn it on and off. There is too large a space between disappearances. One does not just decide that 2009 is a good time brutally murder a young women, but he is back to normal with things until 2014! There is NO NORMAL for a serial killer, thus the serial killing?

I have the impression from my readings that when an offense occurs, a successful offense, that satisfies them, or "quiets the need," for some period of time. As I understand it, there is often some progression/escalation that makes this "satisfied time" shorter, which is why these people usually go off the rails and make a colossal mistake, lose their bearings, etc.

OT, I hope those of you who are thinking of leaving the threads change your mind. Perhaps breaking it up will be best for all of our sanity, and we can keep our day jobs, rather than trying to keep up with the frenetic flow of a GD thread. Pick your favorite -- right now I'm following SAR (of course), this one, and if someone pokes in that there's some scanner activity I might flip over there. Those will be enough for now.

This is probably a long shot but there was a young woman named Autumn Wind Day who went missing from a grocery store parking lot (Food Lion) in July 2003. The store was located within a few miles of the CNU campus. Just posting this for reference, not sure he would be there in July before the school year started unless he was playing football and went early for pre-season.

http://nampn.org/cases/day_autumn.html

if it starts coming out that he is linked to more than just HG you might want to pass this on to the tip line.

the fairfax rape was 9/24/2005.
Are there any links to more information on this rape? I know we have the sketch, and that DNA evidence from this rape is linked to the Morgan Harrington murder. What I'd like to know is if there are any more details as to the circumstances. Did she escape, or did the perp just walk away after the attack? Do we know anything about her age, race, or appearance? What time of day and where in Fairfax was she attacked?

So many questions . . .

I almost hate to type this, but I feel that his 2002 offense could have been his first and after he ALMOST got caught he started getting rid of his victims so they couldn't tell on him. Which is where all these missing persons come into play IF he turns out to be the perp.

Has the rape from that date been officially linked to him? I tend to think it is, I just don't know if there has been official word to that effect.

I'm really hoping that there will be links to other cases....closure is desperately needed.

it's 100% him the only question is what exactly happened since it never went to trial and charges were dropped.

I almost hate to type this, but I feel that his 2002 offense could have been his first and after he ALMOST got caught he started getting rid of his victims so they couldn't tell on him. Which is where all these missing persons come into play IF he turns out to be the perp.

I'd like to know about his teen years... did he date much,
was he ever violent, etc.

Are there any links to more information on this rape? I know we have the sketch, and that DNA evidence from this rape is linked to the Morgan Harrington murder. What I'd like to know is if there are any more details as to the circumstances. Did she escape, or did the perp just walk away after the attack? Do we know anything about her age, race, or appearance? What time of day and where in Fairfax was she attacked?

So many questions . . .

Didn't see any description of victim, but...

FBI Sexual Assault in Fairfax City, Virginia: On the evening of Saturday, September 24, 2005, a 26-year-old victim was walking home from the Giant Food Store located on the 3700 block of Jermantown Road in Fairfax City, Virginia. The suspect grabbed the victim from behind as she walked down Rock Garden Drive toward her residence. He then carried the victim to a grassy area behind a maintenance shed, where he sexually assaulted her. The suspect was last seen running from the area.

it's 100% him the only question is what exactly happened since it never went to trial and charges were dropped.

And when a victim doesn't testify there is likely no case. JMOO However the victim reported this attack to LU and that's why JM was kicked out.

JM's lips DO look different though. Weight gain or the way he's holding his mouth, IDK? Look at the pics from years ago to the DMV pic....way different. IMO

"Has anyone found any connections to JM and Anchorage Farm. We know he went to Red Hill Elementary which is in North Garden, VA, which is near Anchorage Farm" from a post by Inspector Gidget

Have been reading along with some of these threads, so have HG on my mind and can't really concentrate on anything else. So I went looking when I read Inspector Gidget's post.

The Google Maps satellite view will show you just HOW near Red Hill Elementary is to where MH's remains were found. As the crow flies, it's probably less than two miles from the school to that remote location where her remains were left. When I looked at Maps, I was stunned by the close proximity. (Also, Mail Online is reporting that JM attended Red Hill Elem, so believe it is more solid than just a "rumor.")

Also, JM being a fisherman, think about the fact that the North Fork Hardware River goes within a very short distance of MH's location. I've no idea how deep the river is there, but it probably doesn't have to be very deep for a fishing boat. I have seen where fishing is advertised on that river - there are companies that offer guided fishing trips.

I remember hearing on TV when the coverage of MH's discovery was active, the folks in Albemarle Co talking about how remote the site was, and how difficult it would be for someone to leave remains in that particular location. Yet Google Maps also shows farm roads winding all through the countryside there. It's not as far as one might think, for someone who knew the area well.

if it starts coming out that he is linked to more than just HG you might want to pass this on to the tip line.
I am betting that LE is already on this; CNU mentioned in one of the articles linked here that they are in cooperation with the authorities. I think the FBI must be tracing all his whereabouts and movements. I hope so anyway!

Is anyone else curious as to why the UVA Medical Center ever hired Jesse? Don't they conduct background checks??? As we have heard lately, he left Liberty Univ. after being accused of a sexual assault, and he assaulted an attorney during a road rage incident. Maybe these offenses were not officially recorded?? It's scary to think that hospital workers could be violent people. :twocents:

IMHO

I am extremely thrown, surprised, something, at how many possible links there are. I am also thrown by the fact that JM seems to have accomplices all over the place... RAT was convicted but says he didn't kill AM and that there was a second male involved. In the Dashad case there's that McFadden dude that's somehow "disappeared". And in the Hannah case, I'm still unconvinced that the white dude following her at the same time as JM is 100% innocent.

Thankfully there's DNA to connect at least Morgan and the 2005 rape, so if it matches JM then boom, right there, tells the whole story.

I would still like to look at Jamisha Gilbert's death in Lynchburg just a few months after Alexis Murphy's disappearance.
The medical examiner declared the COD as Hypothermia. But just like Hannah, Jamisha was caught on a power plants video cctv walking alone on a desolate stretch of roadway. Her car had wrecked near the railroad tracks and an industrial area just outside of the commercial area of Lynchburg. There was talk that she was disoriented and distressed. She ended up in brambles within the Meggison family cemetery. That cemetery was over two miles from where he car was found wrecked. Her clothing was found about half way between the two locations...and on the side of the road near her "boyfriend's' family home. Her naked body was covered in scratches and scrapes which ME suggested may have been from moving through the rough brush near the cemetery.

Just before LE found her body, they had set up in a vacant/abandoned service station. What took them there?

I just fear that Lynchburg PD rushed this case and assumed certain things because a few of Jamisha's (an honor student)friends were connected to some gang members in Lynchburg. There was an assumption that Jamisha had smoked some powerful pot and was disoriented from that and the crash.

What if some big ol "Good Samaritan" came upon the stranded alone and vulnerable 17 year old and offered her a ride. Jamisha was an all star volleyball player. She was an athlete. What if said samaritan attacked her and she ran away naked from him and ultimately died of hypothermia.

She was 17 years old
Athletic
Alone on a desolate road after midnight.
She ended up in a cemetery within a wooded area. (Jessie Matthew has a relative with Meggison in her name.)
On Parker Slaybaugh's FB page a comment was made by a female acquaintance of Jamisha, Sh**ty45****, and possibly an ex girlfriend of either a friend or relative of Jamisha, I can't remember. Anyway, when the charges came down against JLM Jr, she commented "wtf."
Another Facebook commenter asked her if she knew Jesse Matthews...she had a snarky response.

Makes me wonder if Jamisha had not had an occasion to meet JLM Jr.

Jamisha's case was closed and determined to be due to hypothermia.

It's too bad he wasn't charged and found guilty. HG might still be with us today (and possibly others) :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phenomanon