JLM: Other Possible Victims

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From ABC affiliate a week or so ago....

Gill Harrington said it would be "too speculative," but she wondered whether the time of year is a trigger for a "predator" in the Charlottesville area "to go out and hurt somebody."

Link coming...http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-uva-student-hannah-grahams-case-similar-2009/story?id=25599055

What could the 'trigger' be if this is true? I'm so heartbroken for her family.

I also want to add, as a newbie, following along now with multiple threads is very difficult. I will bow out now just read this today and wanted to post. MY opinion only.

Back to school- a new crop of young ladies that piss him off- because he can't have them? My college was about 70% female and most of the men there were gay (fashion school) and every autumn you'd sudenly see so many straight guys (non students) loitering on campus. Town vs Gown plus some sexual predation.

I get what Quill was saying. My hometown had a large Dutch population so any male under 6 FT was considered short.

Height like almost everything is relative.

Consider how some of these artist's sketches are spot on and others completely off. These descriptions are based upon a victim or witnesses' memory and their ability to communicate that memory to someone else who then creates a sketch. There's obviously room for error.
http://touch.sun-sentinel.com/#section/-1/gallery/p2p-53529124/

We know witness testimony is often inaccurate so I'm not sure that we should get hung up on height.

Ultimately and thankfully this can be easily solved with DNA. Bc I don't think JM's a dead ringer for either sketch.

i think its not about height though but size also . there maybe commonly 6 foot plus people around a community by very few 300lbs football player sized

Harrington’s “Pantera” T-shirt was found on November 11, 2009, in front of a row of apartments along 15th Street, NW near Grady Avenue in Charlottesville.

Is this near where he lived?

**I'm new to this so if anyone knows how I can link to these things please let me know...**

Thank you for making me want to look into this.... I just looked up the google map of where MH's shirt was found to refresh my memory (it's been a few years since I've been in C'ville) and it struck a cord.

If you do a VA Judiciary case search in Albemarle county and search for JM under civil cases a wage garnishment case was brought against him in 2012 while he was working at the Martha Jefferson House. (that is, if I'm reading the court records correctly PLEASE CORRECT ME if I'm not). The Martha Jefferson House is an Senior Assisted Living facility located right next to where Morgan's shirt was found. I know JM was working as a cab driver at least part time in 2009. But could he also have been working at Martha Jefferson House too?

**I'm new to this so if anyone knows how I can link to these things please let me know...**

Thank you for making me want to look into this.... I just looked up the google map of where MH's shirt was found to refresh my memory (it's been a few years since I've been in C'ville) and it struck a cord.

If you do a VA Judiciary case search in Albemarle county and search for JM under civil cases a wage garnishment case was brought against him in 2012 while he was working at the Martha Jefferson House. (that is, if I'm reading the court records correctly PLEASE CORRECT ME if I'm not). The Martha Jefferson House is an Senior Assisted Living facility located right next to where Morgan's shirt was found. I know JM was working as a cab driver at least part time in 2009. But could he also have been working at Martha Jefferson House too?

Oooh... here's the civil court case number since I can't post a direct link: GV11013371-01

Wow. That's all I can say.

I looked at that article and did not see it MH mentioned.

Same here. I was really disappointed that he wasn't connected and read the article but couldn't see any mention of Morgan?

You're both right. Apparently the article was updated at 7:58pm CDT, after a commenter asked for clarification on her MH statement.

Just wanted to add that when the arrest photos came in showing JLM, I recall several posters here as well as fb, etc. commenting that he didn't look as big as they first imagined he would.

But then also in the convenience store footage with the green shirt I DO think he looks a bit bigger.

Hey Shutterbug- I added some locations, and edited the fonts and placement (moving possible victims over to the right)
I thought it was easier to see his timeline, locations, etc this way. Just till people add things. Was going to add victim locations, but ran out of steam!

2000 - Graduates from Monticello (City/State?)

2000-2002 - Attends Liberty University, Lynchburg, Virginia on football team during Aug / Sept? 200-until Sept 02

October 2002 – Accused of sexual assault at Liberty; expelled from school

January 2003-October 15, 2003 attended Christopher Newport University Newport News, Virginia

* September 24, 2005 Fairfax, VA Rape

* October 17, 2009 Charlottesville Va- Morgan Harrington, a 20 year old Virginia Tech student, went to Charlottesville with friends to attend a Metallica concert. On January 26, 2010 the remains of Morgan Harrington were discovered in a remote field, ten miles from the John Paul Jones Arena

2007-2010 Matthew holds a taxi permit in Virginia - shown in 2007 newspaper clipping with taxi

June 2009 - charged with assault and attempted grand larceny in Virginia; charges dropped

March 17, 2010 – Kenswick, VA -charged with trespassing after forbidden – listed as living in Kenswick, VA

* September 13, 2010 - 19-year-old Samantha Clarke told her then 14 year old brother that she was going out and would be back, but Samantha Clarke never came back.

* November 20, 2012 - Dashad Laquinn Smith is a transgender woman who has not been seen since November 20, 2012 when she was just 19 years old.

August 12, 2012 – becomes employee of University of Virginia Medical Center as operating room transporter

2012- possession of stolen property; charges dropped

* August 3, 2013, Shipman, Virginia 17 year old, Alexis Murphy left her home in Shipman, Virginia and headed to Lynchburg to get her hair done. Murphy was last seen at a gas station in Lovingston, Virginia, 30 minutes south of Charlottesville

August/September 2014 – works as part time volunteer coach at private Covenant Christian School in Charlottesville

September 13, 2014 – Hannah Graham disappears – last seen with Matthew

September 18, 2014 – due in court for driving on suspended license

September 19, 2014 – search warrant issued for Matthew Car and Apartment

September 20, 2014 – Matthew comes into police station, asks for a lawyer and leaves after speaking to lawyer. Drives recklessly and loses surveillance. Warrant issued for 2 counts of reckless driving.

September 22, 2014 – Second search warrant for apartment issued; Arrest warrant issued for Matthew – “Abduction with the Intent to Defile”

September 24, 2014 – Matthew arrested in Galveston, Texas

September 25, 2014 – Extradition hearing held in Texas – no contest

Oooh... here's the civil court case number since I can't post a direct link: GV11013371-01

I have included a link to the page but also copied the information in case the link times out. Sorry it is not formatted but you can view the case information which is in bold.

http://epwsgdp1.courts.state.va.us/gdcourts/civilDetail.do?formAction=newSearch

Civil Case Details
Case Information
Case Number : GV11013371-01 Filed Date : 02/14/2012
Case Type : Garnishment Debt Type :
Plaintiff Information
Name DBA/TA Address Judgment Attorney
THE RECTOR AND VISITORS OF THE UNIVERSITY OF VIRGINIA A CORP T/A UNIVERSITY OF VIRGINIA
Defendant Information
MATTHEW JR, JESSE L MARTHA JEFFERSON HOUSE KESWICK VA 22947
Hearing Information
Date Time Result Hearing Type Courtroom
08/23/2012 02:30 PM Continued
09/20/2012 02:30 PM
Service/Process
Reports
Judgment Information
Judgment : Costs : Attorney Fees :
Principal Amount : Other Amount : Interest Award :
Possession : Writ Issued Date : Homestead Exemption Waived :
Is Judgment Satisfied : Date Satisfaction Filed : Other Awarded :
Further Case Information :
Garnishment Information
Garnishee : MARTHA JEFFERSON HOUSE Address : CHARLOTTESVILLE, VA 22903
Garnishee Answer :
Answer Date : Number of Checks Received : 0
Appeal Information
Appeal Date : Appealed By :

I have included a link to the page but also copied the information in case the link times out. Sorry it is not formatted but you can view the case information which is in bold.

http://epwsgdp1.courts.state.va.us/gdcourts/civilDetail.do?formAction=newSearch

Civil Case Details
Case Information
Case Number : GV11013371-01 Filed Date : 02/14/2012
Case Type : Garnishment Debt Type :
Plaintiff Information
THE RECTOR AND VISITORS OF THE UNIVERSITY OF VIRGINIA A CORP T/A UNIVERSITY OF VIRGINIA
Defendant Information
MATTHEW JR, JESSE L MARTHA JEFFERSON HOUSE KESWICK VA 22947
Hearing Information
Date Time Result Hearing Type Courtroom
08/23/2012 02:30 PM Continued
09/20/2012 02:30 PM
Service/Process
Reports
Judgment Information
Judgment : Costs : Attorney Fees :
Principal Amount : Other Amount : Interest Award :
Possession : Writ Issued Date : Homestead Exemption Waived :
Is Judgment Satisfied : Date Satisfaction Filed : Other Awarded :
Further Case Information :
Garnishment Information
Garnishee : MARTHA JEFFERSON HOUSE Address : CHARLOTTESVILLE, VA 22903
Garnishee Answer :
Answer Date : Number of Checks Received : 0
Appeal Information
Appeal Date : Appealed By :

Am I reading this correctly that his wages were to be garnished from his place of employment, Martha Jefferson House? I'm not sure what DBA/TA means in this instance...

Here is a start to a timeline... Feel free to edit, add, subtract etc... this at least gets us started!

2000 - Graduates from Monticello High School - Charlottesville, VA (co-captain of football team and MVP; also state wrestling champion)

2000-2002 - Attends Liberty University Lynchburg, VA, on football team during 2000, 2001, 2002 seasons

October 2002 – Accused of sexual assault at Liberty; expelled from school

January 2003-October 15, 2003 attended Christopher Newport University - Newport News, VA

* September 24, 2005 Fairfax, VA Rape

* October 17, 2009 Morgan Harrington, a 20 year old Virginia Tech student, went to Charlottesville with friends to attend a Metallica concert. On January 26, 2010 the remains of Morgan Harrington were discovered in a remote field, ten miles from the John Paul Jones Arena

2007-2010 Matthew holds a taxi permit in Virginia - shown in 2007 newspaper clipping with taxi

June 2009 - charged with assault and attempted grand larceny in Virginia; charges dropped

March 17, 2010 – charged with trespassing after forbidden – listed as living in Keswick, VA

* September 13, 2010 - 19-year-old Samantha Clarke told her then 14 year old brother that she was going out and would be back, but Samantha Clarke never came back.

* November 20, 2012 - Dashad Laquinn Smith is a transgender woman who has not been seen since November 20, 2012 when she was just 19 years old.

August 12, 2012 – becomes employee of University of Virginia Medical Center as operating room transporter

2012- possession of stolen property; charges dropped

* August 3, 2013, 17 year old, Alexis Murphy left her home in Shipman, Virginia and headed to Lynchburg to get her hair done. Murphy was last seen at a gas station in Lovingston, Virginia, 30 minutes south of Charlottesville

August/September 2014 – works as part time volunteer coach at private Covenant Christian School in Charlottesville

September 13, 2014 – Hannah Graham disappears – last seen with Matthew

September 18, 2014 – due in court for driving on suspended license

September 19, 2014 – search warrant issued for Matthew Car and Apartment

September 20, 2014 – Matthew comes into police station, asks for a lawyer and leaves after speaking to lawyer. Drives recklessly and loses surveillance. Warrant issued for 2 counts of reckless driving.

September 22, 2014 – Second search warrant for apartment issued; Arrest warrant issued for Matthew – “Abduction with the Intent to Defile”

September 24, 2014 – Matthew arrested in Galveston, Texas

September 25, 2014 – Extradition hearing held in Texas – no contest

better?

Wow I'm more convinced than ever we have a serial rapist /killer here.. Too many coincidences.. This man is not scared and shy he's got a lot of nerve and balls. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BG89