JLM: What Do We Know About Him? - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did I miss that clothing was found at JM's, or could this info. be an error?
rbbm.

http://www.universityherald.com/art...reason-to-rush-case-against-jesse-matthew.htm

"Police searched Matthew's apartment and found several of Graham's possessions, including clothing, though Longo did not discuss the evidence against the suspect"

I must have missed this as well, but it would make sense to be true. That would definitely put HG in his possession at some point that night and people don't generally run off without their clothes on.
Edited to add that it's also possible because remember how they found MH's shirt, so it could very well be that he keeps clothing of his victims. It would make sense IMO, not to keep the clothing but for them to have found her clothing in JM's possession.

Speaking of his grandma, I have always thought this statement was kinda strange...

Just the way she says that is him, was there conversation before about if it were him or not? It may be nothing but a poor choice of words, just something I noticed.

When the g.ma stated repeatedly, that JM said that he went his way and she (Hannah) went her way, I found it to be as though he was telling the truth in a dishonest way, ie. I went my way ( life) and she went the other way,( not life.) imo.

“As tempting as it is to throw caution to the wind and share everything Liberty University knows related to Jesse Matthew, we must respect federal law and try to not prejudice any ongoing criminal investigation,” Liberty said in an e-mail. “We understand this may not be satisfactory to a public hungry for more details on this case, but we are satisfied that everything that needs to come out concerning Jesse Matthew and Liberty University will come out in due course and through legally permitted channels.”

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local...-aa5e-7153e466a02d_story.html?wprss=rss_crime

I have a few questions about JM that only someone who has known him for several years would know the answers to. I hope Paulap (sp?) gets verified as an insider and comes back. In the meantime, from what we have gathered so far in the media, what is everyone's thoughts and speculation on:

1. Did JM come across as overly confident or insecure?
2. Did "friends" take him under their wing because they felt sorry for him?
3. What redeeming qualities would those close to him say he has? Was he charismatic, loyal, funny?
4. What were his romantic relationships like? I don't see he has ever had a protection/restraining order against him. Was he submissive in relationships, and then took his anger out in other ways? Or were women too scared of him to go to police?
5. Were his friendships consistent, or did he disappear for years at a time and then come back into certain peoples lives?
6. Was he seen as a mooch, or always needing help from those around him, or would he rather let himself crumble than expose that he may need help (financially, emotionally, or even getting a ride somewhere)
7. IRT religion--how much effort did he put into his religion? Was he a regular at church, or was this more likely a cover up for who he really is?
8. Is he able to think in shades of gray, or was his thinking always black and white? Ex, he either loves someone or hates someone, cops are all bad people, etc.
9 What was his relationship like with his sisters?

Excellent questions.

Someone reported earlier that his younger sister stood up for him in school, but I don't know what age. Perhaps with puberty and a 6'2" frame came a new confidence.

There is also an article that indicates he was relatively new at (a) church, would sit in the back row and keep to himself, but I don't know now where that is.

Hopefully an insider can and will answer the rest and those two more fully as well.

I'd like to see a picture of Popcorn, JM's dog. Someone said in another thread they'd seen a picture of the dog.
Someone posted a pic of what he/she purported to be his dog on FB - Either Help Find Hannah or Parker Slaybaugh page. Don't recall which. I assume the source was JM's FB page, but I don't recall. It was a while ago - maybe two to three weeks ago?

I heard on CNN that JM was interviewed as one of several cab drivers in the MH case. That co-workers were joking about how much he looked like the drawing in the MH case. And that they found the taxi, abandoned on a farm. http://www.cbsnews.com/news/report-cops-seize-jesse-matthews-taxi-in-morgan-harrington-probe/

It doesn't say it was abandoned on a farm it only states it was seized from a farm. There's a difference. The way I have read each time in terms of the cab being found it just says they seized it from a farm. But what was it doing on a farm and who's farm is it?
BTW I mean no disrespect in saying that, I've just noticed that I have yet to read it was abandoned, though I keep seeing it stated here that way. Edited again to add if there is an article that states it was abandoned that I have not seen, please link it here so I can read it. Once again no disrespect, I'm just making sure I didn't miss something.

. Edited again to add if there is an article that states it was abandoned that I have not seen, please link it here so I can read it. Once again no disrespect, I'm just making sure I didn't miss something.
Some outlets are using the word "abandoned." I had the same thought you did so searched for it.

Makes a huge difference if it was "abandoned" or possibly "working" and therefore in use.

"Two weeks ago, as the search for Graham expanded to areas outside Charlottesville, police found Matthew's abandoned cab on a farm. " - http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/l...arlottesville-missing-girls-va-278708901.html

Some outlets are using the word "abandoned." I had the same thought you did so searched for it.

Makes a huge difference if it was "abandoned" or possibly "working" and therefore in use.

"Two weeks ago, as the search for Graham expanded to areas outside Charlottesville, police found Matthew's abandoned cab on a farm. " - http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/l...arlottesville-missing-girls-va-278708901.html

I could only find a few that stated it that way though. I wonder if that's just the term they're using because the taxi wasn't in JM's possession?

Did I miss that clothing was found at JM's, or could this info. be an error?
rbbm.

http://www.universityherald.com/art...reason-to-rush-case-against-jesse-matthew.htm

"Police searched Matthew's apartment and found several of Graham's possessions, including clothing, though Longo did not discuss the evidence against the suspect"

Oh, I completely missed it said Graham's clothing. Let us know what they say! I can't imagine that wouldn't have been well discussed by now if true. Good catch!

People keep saying he is innocent until proven guilty. That is true in court.

However, LE brings evidence to court stating he is GUILTY and why.

The court determines if what is presented is enough to call him guilty.

The State does not state they are bringing an innocent man to trial.

Someone posted a pic of what he/she purported to be his dog on FB - Either Help Find Hannah or Parker Slaybaugh page. Don't recall which. I assume the source was JM's FB page, but I don't recall. It was a while ago - maybe two to three weeks ago?

Ok, thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member