JLM: What Do We Know About Him? - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Images must include links to appropriate sources ( MSM).

At one time his address was 8xx Black Cat Road, Keswick, VA 22947-2523. His phone was 434-984-xxxx.

http://411.info/people/Virginia/Keswick/Matthew-Jesse/139147079.html

Same info at:

http://find.usa.com/22947-va-keswick-870-black-cat-rd.htm

Reverse searching that number gives another person's name, so it may have been re-issued to somebody else at some point. I just thought it might be useful for searching for any of his online activities, such as dating sites, etc.

Another address was 24xx Ponderosa Trail, Charlottesville, VA 22903-7829.

There was a link posted about his business address at 24xx Ponderosa Trail yesterday or the day before, but I can't find it right now... I believe it was in this thread.
The phone# attached to the address was (434) 284-xxxx. When I googled it another address for LJ Matthew came up.
1xx Wahoo Way, Charlottesville, VA. He is listed under No. 50.
http://www.locatefamily.com/Street-Lists/USA/VA/22903/index198.html

Please keep in mind that JLM is a "Jr". Locating a "Jesse Matthew" may not necessarily be him.

Lengthy, good article that should be posted in the MH thread, but just want to post this little bit as it is in keeping with posts here, about predators and prey..

http://pix11.com/2014/10/18/couple-...ed-childs-club-5-years-after-daughters-death/

"Couple describes surviving ‘Murdered Child’s Club’ 5 years after daughter’s death
Posted 9:07 AM, October 18, 2014, by CNN, Updated at 09:29am, October 18, 2014"

“Every year, there’s a whole new class that doesn’t know the story of what happened to Morgan. Young girls are smaller, weaker, slower. That is what prey is. And if you are a predator, where do you go? College campuses.”
rbbm.

There was a link posted about his business address at 24xx Ponderosa Trail yesterday or the day before, but I can't find it right now... I believe it was in this thread.
The phone# attached to the address was (434) 284-xxxx. When I googled it another address for LJ Matthew came up.

I noticed Wahoo Way on the map of Walnut Creek Park posted yesterday on the thread,"The Search for Hannah Graham." I will go back and try to find the post #.

Actually, you can google 100 Wahoo Way and find University Place, which is an apartment/condo building popular with students in Walnut Creek Park, where
today's search is to be held.

Sorry, but that's not correct. University Place is not near Walnut Creek Park.

Thanks for the edit, bessie! I should have read the posting rules before typing...sorry!

I read an article on my phone about the inside of JLMs apt. It said he had inspirational posters all over and a large TV. Did anyone ever see pictures?

Actually, you can google 100 Wahoo Way and find University Place, which is an apartment/condo building popular with students in Walnut Creek Park, where
today's search is to be held.

University Place is close to Wahoo Way, but not "close" to Walnut Creek, as Concerned Mama pointed out. They're about 15 minutes apart by car.

Here's a map of Wahoo Way to Walnut Creek. https://goo.gl/maps/YEiRN

Interesting, it probaby is him because of the LJ

Bringing this over here from another thread:

I actually asked the question "Does he have Dissociative Identity Disorder?" in another post, I think in the Search #3 thread, not that I expected anyone here to answer it, but just as a point to think about. I've been thinking about this a lot over the last few days, wondering if he "loses time" as some split-personalities have been said to do, wondering if he perhaps really doesn't know what happened and doesn't consciously know where Hannah is, at least not until that switch flips again and his alter-ego surfaces.

Just something I've pondered, no basis in fact that I've read anywhere, but perhaps one potential explanation as to how this guy came across so convincingly as one kind of persona most of the time, but apparently is so capable of being someone entirely different at other times.

And yes, it probably does belong in the "What Do We Know" thread, but I don't know how I could reply to it there, when your original post is here, and not have the reply make people shake their heads and go, "What?"

That was mentioned way early on, too, particularly given his seeming "change" in behavior during the lawyer incident. Added to it recently, his landlady describing "the nice Jesse."

DID (commonly known as split personality or multiple personalities) is rare, no doubt, but so are serial killers. It certainly doesn't excuse his behavior or make him any less guilty or any safer to be in society, but would be one explanation that perhaps would allow his friends and family to cope and heal better. It is often presumed to be triggered by severe repeated childhood trauma. http://www.aamft.org/iMIS15/AAMFT/Content/consumer_updates/Dissociative_identity_disorder.aspx

ETA: His seeming use of multiple names lends support to this, and makes it easier for him to survive in society with it. Each personality has its own name, and often one personality dislikes being called the name of another or will simply not respond (if the patient doesn't realize he has the disorder) if addressed by one of the other names. LJ could be the friendly, gentle giant while Jesse is a personality of a different sort. I'd be curious to know how he introduced himself to clients in his car who received his phone number and what the card said - Jesse or LJ or something else.

Did the serial killers such as the BTK who was a church deacon and married have that as well?

I am refeering to Disassociative Disorder

How about Ted Bundy, did he have that as well?

How about Ridgway who had been married and was married when arrested.

Gacy did all kinds of civic engagement things. Did he have that problem as well?

These are off the top of my head. How about that Williams guy in Canada who was the pilot?

Bringing this over here from another thread:

That was mentioned way early on, too, particularly given his seeming "change" in behavior during the lawyer incident. Added to it recently, his landlady describing "the nice Jesse."

DID (commonly known as split personality or multiple personalities) is rare, no doubt, but so are serial killers. It certainly doesn't excuse his behavior or make him any less guilty or any safer to be in society, but would be one explanation that perhaps would allow his friends and family to cope and heal better. It is often presumed to be triggered by severe repeated childhood trauma. http://www.aamft.org/iMIS15/AAMFT/Content/consumer_updates/Dissociative_identity_disorder.aspx

ETA: His seeming use of multiple names lends support to this, and makes it easier for him to survive in society with it. Each personality has its own name, and often one personality dislikes being called the name of another or will simply not respond (if the patient doesn't realize he has the disorder) if addressed by one of the other names. LJ could be the friendly, gentle giant while Jesse is a personality of a different sort. I'd be curious to know how he introduced himself to clients in his car who received his phone number and what the card said - Jesse or LJ or something else.

Thank you for bringing the post over!

I hadn't put two and two together about his going by several different names. That's good thinking.

Two of the symptoms listed in the article you linked seem particularly relevant to this discussion:

"Changing levels of functioning, from highly effective to nearly disabled"

(relating to the way friends have described the level of his school work, etc., yet the man was able to hold a job at a major medical center, imo incongruous at best)

and

"Sexual dysfunction, including sexual addiction and avoidance"

(as relates to his behavior in Tempo as described by the ladies he was so assertive with, leads me to believe that once he had sex on his mind, his behavior was absolutely driven far across lines of propriety by those impulses - like a craving for an addictive substance, again imo)

and

"Sexual dysfunction, including sexual addiction and avoidance"

(as relates to his behavior in Tempo as described by the ladies he was so assertive with, leads me to believe that once he had sex on his mind, his behavior was absolutely driven far across lines of propriety by those impulses - like a craving for an addictive substance, again imo)

snipped for impact

His former GF would be a great resource for this knowledge. Often, if sexual dysfunction is a symptom of their disease, they simply cannot have normal, healthy sexual relationships. They are either abstinent (at least as one or more personalities) and/or require the use of aids/fantasy in order to achieve arousal.

It's a fascinating thing, our brain. Devastatingly fascinating sometimes.

Did the serial killers such as the BTK who was a church deacon and married have that as well?

How about Ridgway who had been married and was married wehn arrested.

Gacy did all kinds od civic engagement things. Did he have that problem as well?

These are off the top of my head. How about that Williams guy in Canada who was the pilot?

I've never heard of an SK diagnosed with DID, but I've never researched it either.

But there is a huge difference between "leading a double life" to allow you to get away with things like this because you are a sociopath and having DID. DID is a devastating disorder.

Having DID would likely make it even harder to be a SK. You literally would have no memory of what happened for those hours while you were committing those crimes. That, to me, would be a frightening thing I would discuss with someone. Especially if random items (trophies) started showing up at my house or I found myself in different clothing or dirty clothing, my mileage on my car inexplicably higher than it should be, for example.

How about Ridgway who had been married and was married wehn arrested.

Gacy did all kinds od civic engagement things. Did he have that problem as well?

Speaking for myself alone, I am not making excuses for anyone, or trying to defend any illegal or immoral action. I am simply trying to understand the actions and modus operandi of a person who is a mix of seemingly incompatible characteristics, and has a complex and dangerous way of relating to the world. It helps my own thought process, to try to think what he might have done with Hannah, if I can try to understand what's going on in his head, at least a little bit.

Was he is DD when he was prowling for drunk girls at the end of the night?

Somdo people in DD commit horrible crimes?

His DD is all about rape and murder.

Handy

There is a fascinating book by Ted Bundy's longtime girlfriend I recently read. I highly recommend it if you want the perspective from a loved one who is clueless due to the SK's ability to be totally different people. It's called "The Phantom Prince: My Life With Ted Bundy" by Elizabeth Kendall. Very engrossing and illuminating. I was horrified to find myself charmed by Bundy and had to keep reminding myself of what he did.

Robert Ressler's book about he and Bundy "solving" the Gary Ridgeway murders is also illuminating. In commenting on Ridgeway, Bundy reveals a lot about himself and SKs in general. One of the interesting things about this book was Bundy's shame about his necrophilia.

For those of you like myself interested in the psychological aspects I highly recommend both of these books.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dylanfoxx