JLM: What Do We Know About Him?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great observations!!! Yes, I think there is a trigger.
Does anyone know much about this.psychological trigger thing? In the Jenise Wright case, the perp raped and killed JW on the same date his aunt died a year or so previous...

there seems to be precedent in charlotteville with fall predators. The first 5 cases hsve dna so not JM, but after 2002...who knows bbm

http://www.readthehook.com/92943/coverstory-guard-women-brace-against-serial-rapist

Since August 2002, there have been seven other attacks that police believe may be connected to this same rapist. While there is no genetic link, "There are enough similarities that we want to look at them," says Harding. "In a case of this magnitude, we look at everything."

Adds city police DNA expert Barfield, "The thing you'll notice is that this cranks up in August, and by September he's violent. Why August?"

Great observations!!! Yes, I think there is a trigger.
Does anyone know much about this.psychological trigger thing? In the Jenise Wright case, the perp raped and killed JW on the same date his aunt died a year or so previous...

I took armchair guesses in #586 on the Hannah Graham: The Search and other previous texts. Feel a tad better bout doing it now that there is forensic evidence.

'
When I heard about him putting guys in holds to impress the girls and lifting women in bars, it was plainly evident, to me, their manner of death.

By his two hands.

I think they're more bodies out there, and if not for those cameras, he'd be in stalker / prey mode again.

^MOO

Was his Maryland time spent in Columbia?

I haven't heard that but I know he has direct connections in Baltimore. I lived in Howard County for a long time though and I think I get your train of thought here...

Just wanted to post on this thread that ConcernedMama wondered on another thread if there was a correlation in the dates between when JM's attorney asked the Victim of his assault to drop the charges against him in the 2009 case and Morgan's Murder and that was a great point:

BBM

07/09/2009 10:00 AM Continued
08/20/2009 01:00 PM Continued
09/17/2009 01:00 PM Continued
10/22/2009 01:00 PM Continued
04/22/2010 01:00 PM Finalized

These last two dates are AFTER Morgan's murder... very interesting...

[Cjr6vSTs.jpg3aT7ibj.jpg

iGdwiqp.jpg

PP3tXMl.jpg

ptoXl0R.jpg

VIdiXxj.jpg

I4Rkn44.jpg

some of them won't go to thumbnails, sorry about sizes

Attachments

• Udt3e6V.jpg
    Udt3e6V.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 278
some of them won't go to thumbnails, sorry about sizes

Holy cow! He was a promising athlete. He seriously could have had a future. But he lost it all.

Something definitely snapped in him afterward.

Maybe had he been able to carry his career over to another school, or at the least gotten therapy, none of these women (and their families) would have been destroyed by him.

I'm not much of a football fan, but 6'2", 215 lbs doesn't seem all that big once you are talking about college and pro football defensive linemen.

Grandma said he had a long term gf that he wanted to marry but didn't because she wasn't religious enough.

I wonder when they broke up and whose idea it was.

I wonder if anyone will find her and interview her.

Grandma said he had a long term gf that he wanted to marry but didn't because she wasn't religious enough.

I wonder when they broke up and whose idea it was.

I wonder if anyone will find her and interview her.

I recall it being said on a local news broadcast maybe by a young man sitting in the car with his Mom, outside the Covenant school where he recently volunteer coached, soon after he was named.

I tend to share your line of thought. I think the incident may have really ramped up his behavior, but I imagine we will learn about things that go much further back.

I agree. The dates are awfully intriguing. I also know just what you mean about the sense of relief and I got that impression as well although admittedly I could be projecting my own experiences with dread onto him. I think he was stunned he got caught but also has been dreading this day for a long time. It's possible he tried to control his behavior and succeeded for periods but then would give in to it and now all that struggling is over. Erm, this is making me sound sympathetic...I'm not. At all. The psychological component is the most interesting to me.

I wonder if there is Sober JM and Drunk JM, which might explain the differing accounts of his personality.

I think he is a stone cold killer and has no conscience whatsoever.

I think he feels totally entitled to killing and raping.

Yes. Very.

I suspect.JM is responsible for a lot of these. The last line of the article will likely ring true for the people he knows personally whom I have seen defending him on FB.

I am horrified bc I lived in.Charlottesville in 2001-2004. I had NO idea this was.going on. And I lived alone. And worked late, finding myself alone very often in the dark. I can't.explain how grateful I feel to have not run into him.

So. How long before he is charged with abduction, assault, rape and murder in Morgan's case, and abduction, assault, rape and attempted murder in Fairfax case?

It says in the yearbook he was a member of the "Outdoors Club" for all four years in high school.

I hope the police try to find out where they went, the types of places they went to, and what they learned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
red carpet fiber