JLM: What Do We Know About Him?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Woman in NOVA was not Asian IIRC, I believe she was Muslim and of Middle Eastern decent. But like I said, IIRC... I'll try to find a link...

I thought she was south Asian meaning from India, Pakistan, etc. I could be wrong.

Is his FB on lock down now? Is it the one with the black background? I clicked on it, but everything seems to be set to private now. Am I looking at the right one?

I thought she was south Asian meaning from India, Pakistan, etc. I could be wrong.

Sorry Whiskers you were right! I was confusing your comment with those who thought Vanessa Pham was involved, my bad!!

Personally, I dont care how unintelligent he is or isnt. Does he know the difference between right and wrong?

Obviously he did if he hid MH's body.

Dont let your sympathy for his real or imagined disabilities fool you, JLM is a monster that will kill again if given another opportunity.

Personally, I dont care how unintelligent he is or isnt. Does he know the difference between and right and wrong?

Dont let your sympathy for his real or imagined disabilities fool you, JLM is a monster that will kill again if given another opportunity.

Not even a second do I think that JM is disabled or incompetent. He knew well that what he was doing was wrong. HE got so many chances. Just didn't learn from them, ignored those lessons to be learned.

The colleges and the girls that were involved in his first assaults probably did not want to go through the ordeal that a criminal charge would have required. The colleges certainly did what they could. They kicked him out. THat the girls decided not to press charges, that LE and the system did not take the cases to court was not anything up to the schools. They chose to get rid of him despite the fact the law held him innocent of crime in those cases. That he messed up at Liberty should have put him on notice. Nope. Did it again. Then apparently stilll didn't know his bounds, and decided to go serial with his attacks and rape, and kill. Horrible. He has to be kept away from the population at large, or we are not safe.

Personally, I dont care how unintelligent he is or isnt. Does he know the difference between right and wrong?

He's a one-man dead girl factory.

moo

How bizarre it would be to LIKE a page, and then be featured on it in a few posts.

I would guess he has it (Step Up) on his FB to monitor the subject. Which means he clearly knows what he does is completely wrong (sexual assault, rape).

How bizarre it would be to LIKE a page, and then be featured on it in a few posts.

I would guess he has it (Step Up) on his FB to monitor the subject. Which means he clearly knows what he does is completely wrong (sexual assault, rape).

Good point and one I hope the prosecuting attorney is made aware of.

Making your FB profile black isn't a simple shutoff (at least I haven't found it). Usually you get that faceless head. There is no plain black choice, Did he take a photo of something dark and post it? Why didn't he lock down his privacy settings so nobody could see his Facebook friends? Does he want them to be interviewed about what a great guy he is? Delete the profile completely. He went to the trouble of changing his pic in the midst of the investigation. Where's the psych majors? Did a lawyer tell him to?

It's just a plain black picture that he uploaded. He didn't delete it completely. I think he did it just so his face wouldn't be out there and his profile wouldn't be as easily recognizable. I would imagine it wasn't something he was ready to let go of and I think it'd be a lot more suspicious to delete it all together. Black your picture out and you've allowed yourself a little more privacy from those who are going to check it out. Maybe it's just because I've looked at it from my phone but it looks like other than snowing his friends, it's locked up pretty tight.

September 20th I believe.

Thank you! Can you tell if he did before or after he went to the police?

Any information on where he ditched his mom after his successful getaway? She was in the car with him.

Before his getaway, did he stay at that family members house for hours or a day?

I wonder whether he played along with his family after the apartment search to get access to money and a car or they came down on him hard and he took off or maybe both? One would mean panic, the other planning ahead. Either way, he didn't think he'd be caught until the search, so in one day he figured it out well enough to get to Texas.

Thank you! Can you tell if he did before or after he went to the police?

Any information on where he ditched his mom after his successful getaway? She was in the car with him.

If you're asking about when he left in conjunction with going to the police station, here's the timeline:
9/19 - Warrant to search car and condo.
9/20 - Police station, spoke with attorney, left. Followed somewhere (I thought I heard Grandma's house, Longo answered that question somewhere) and it is from that location that he fled and they lost him.
9/21 - Warrant issued for reckless driving
9/22 - Cell phone used in Baton Rouge, Louisiana

No one has mentioned where Mom was left or when.

I think he's more sinister than I see some you portraying him. If this man was dumb or disabled in any way, how would he have alluded capture, by all accounts, 5 times now? And alluded notice from his friends. Usually people like that are highly intelligent. He may be socially stunted but I don't see a lack of intelligence.

On that note, my theory is that he was on the "Step Up" page to monitor how women are told to avoid dangerous situations and then he used to information to look as approachable as possible to his (later) victims. Attacking them in the dark didn't work, he got caught. Luring them by being nice did work. *I feel pukey now*

Lj Matthew changed his profile picture.
September 20 at 12:04pm ·(From his facebook blackout)

As I recall LE said he came in in the late afternoon of 9/20 at the presser.

Also, the first comment under the black picture. JLM is also in a group supporting that same guy. You'll see it on his profile. If you google that guy (which I was inspired to do because of the name of the group) there is an interesting Slate article.

I hope I was vague enough to not break rules. I'm learning.

Edited to add: This same guy appears in Myspace photos with JLM. They have been friends for many, many years, it seems.

Also, the first comment under the black picture. JLM is also in a group supporting that same guy. You'll see it on his profile. If you google that guy (which I was inspired to do because of the name of the group) there is an interesting Slate article.

I hope I was vague enough to not break rules. I'm learning.

Edited to add: This same guy appears in Myspace photos with JLM. They have been friends for many, many years, it seems.

There is an article out there... if you keep looking... that says that JM and this friend attended BOTH LU and CNU together. JM didn't graduate but friend did. Myspace pics make me wonder if they were possibly roommates... I'm wondering if JM spent any time in California during those "missing" years in his timeline before 2007... just a thought based on the pictures he posted on Myspace...

A college professor says he's known Jesse Matthew since he was a toddler and can't believe he had anything to do with the disappearance of Hannah Graham.

Professor Stefan Veldhuis of Crafton Hills College, California, told INSIDE EDITION, "He's just a very amicable person. In any situation I've been in with him in my life, he has never hurt anyone and really tried to help people."

Meanwhile, Hannah's grief-stricken parents made their first public appearance. Her mom broke down as Hannah's dad held up a stuffed rabbit doll Hannah has had all her life.

http://www.insideedition.com/headli...ah-graham-person-of-interest-wanted-by-police

If they were roommates... the address I have for them is less than 2 miles from the Food Lion

It's fake rock. Probably a zoo or amusement park.

Yeah I keep thinking I've been there before but I can't place it for the life of me... he has a brochure in his hand though...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member