JLM: What Do We Know About Him?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Avixen- are you speaking of the Food Lion in Fairfax? Are you saying the address you have is for JM and did you get it from internet search?

No one has mentioned where Mom was left or when.

Thank you! So he took off the next day, so 2 days to get ready to run.

If his childhood friends thought he looked like the Fairfax rapist in '05 and asked him about it, then his family may have done so too. They may have known even better where he was at the time. 2006 is the one year he has no traffic tickets. He was a good driver that year. 2007 he became a taxi driver.

Thank you! So he took off the next day, so 2 days to get ready to run.
Not necessarily. He could have left as soon as he eluded police. It's a 15-hour drive to Baton Rouge. I don't think we know what time that phone call was placed on 9/22. I would imagine, though, he left on 9/21, once the warrants were filed and made public.

I dont know of any in Va that have mountains in the distance.

That friend lives in California. I suspect that's where the picture was taken. Wonder how either of them had the funds for him to go visit, though.

I live in CA. Could be Disneyland. Could be San Diego Zoo. Could be Santa Barbara Zoo. I"m trying to place it (along with the other photo of them at a table, in which JLM is sitting on a woman's lap... weird) but I can't quite.

Just curious (no snark)- why does it matter where JM was in that photo? We have no way of knowing if he was visiting or living there when it was taken. Won't shed any light on his missing years on the timeline.

A 'lot' of negative history? I wouldn't call it that. Again, people here are taking what is said by one or two people as truth, and a lot of this information isn't even direct quotes. The articles have mistakes galour in them and posters here are mixing and matching information to suit them. Remember a few days ago, people here were ready to hang WG; had him as a pervert following her. Some still think that.

There is only one assault charge, and I don't feel there is sufficient details about that. I don't think of him as a teddy bear, but I continue to feel he is not a person that would deliberately hurt someone.

The college rape...she said it wasn't consentual, he said it was. You guys choose to believe her, and I choose to say I don't know because I don't have enough evidence. This girl accused him of the rape, and then backed down. Why? If it was because she didn't want anyone to know, then why report him in the first place.

As for the two women at the bar, I think only one of them gave a report of his behavior that night. Of course, you all believe every word she says, and I don't necessarily. Even if he did what she said, while it shows him as a jerk and womanizer, there is nothing there to indicate he wants to harm someone.

Lastly, as for him not talking to LE as you all think he should, he is likely taking his attorney's advice.
Well, as to the girl he raped...my guess is when she saw that it was a she said, he said....there wasn't much that could be done...there was probably a pretty big fear factor of JM on her part as well.

Not necessarily. He could have left as soon as he eluded police. It's a 15-hour drive to Baton Rouge. I don't think we know what time that phone call was placed on 9/22. I would imagine, though, he left on 9/21, once the warrants were filed and made public.

Got it! I was confused. So only had one day to prepare his getaway. Not even a whole day, not much time, but he had enough cash and a car to do it. He couldn't go back home, use his cards.

There is a radio interview with the Baton Rouge guy. I don't recall a time, but he stated that he spoke to his family briefly, then the father and lawyer kept calling him back to reach JM. I think I posted it here at the time.

If I'm doing the math right, and if what the co-worker has said is true, then he had a girlfriend since about the beginning of '10, about the time they found Morgan Harrington, very close to home for him. A place he knew well and his family knew he knew well.

Just curious (no snark)- why does it matter where JM was in that photo? We have no way of knowing if he was visiting or living there when it was taken. Won't shed any light on his missing years on the timeline.

In my mind... that photo is taken right in the middle of the missing years... perhaps the reason we don't have any info is because he moved away during that time... if he did move and we could figure out where he went and look up records from that area to fill in the timeline... JMO and I get it's a long shot

oh and about the earlier question, I was referring to the Food Lion where Autumn Wind Day went missing... wrong thread for that though...

Maybe he was using a fake ID '06, but would that wash with cops stopping him?

A 'lot' of negative history? I wouldn't call it that. Again, people here are taking what is said by one or two people as truth, and a lot of this information isn't even direct quotes. The articles have mistakes galour in them and posters here are mixing and matching information to suit them. Remember a few days ago, people here were ready to hang WG; had him as a pervert following her. Some still think that.

There is only one assault charge, and I don't feel there is sufficient details about that. I don't think of him as a teddy bear, but I continue to feel he is not a person that would deliberately hurt someone.

The college rape...she said it wasn't consentual, he said it was. You guys choose to believe her, and I choose to say I don't know because I don't have enough evidence. This girl accused him of the rape, and then backed down. Why? If it was because she didn't want anyone to know, then why report him in the first place.

As for the two women at the bar, I think only one of them gave a report of his behavior that night. Of course, you all believe every word she says, and I don't necessarily. Even if he did what she said, while it shows him as a jerk and womanizer, there is nothing there to indicate he wants to harm someone.

Lastly, as for him not talking to LE as you all think he should, he is likely taking his attorney's advice.

The case against JLM is not mere negative history, circumstance and accusation.

There are multiple charges over time, revealing a consistent intent to assault and rape women, based on JML's actions - PLUS - DNA that ties him to two violent sexual assaults, one a murder - PLUS - video and other evidence that caused a judge or judges to issue multiple warrants for search and for arrest for abduction and intent to defile. (sexually assault).

Lj Matthew changed his profile picture.
September 20 at 12:04pm ·(From his facebook blackout)

As I recall LE said he came in in the late afternoon of 9/20 at the presser.

I live in the same time zone as JM. It was actually 3:04pm on September 20.

This was an interesting read!
http://.com/2014/09/30/is-jesse-mat...ications-say-yes-and-yes/?like_comment=996511

Did we already know about the second alleged sexual assault on a second college campus?

Christopher Newport University spokeswoman Lori Jacobs told the Post that Matthew was accused of a sexual assault on campus Sept. 7, 2003. The allegation was investigated by campus police, and Matthew left the school less than a week later. However, it is not clear how the case was resolved or whether Matthew left the school as a direct result of the investigation.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/10/02/suspect-in-hannah-graham-case-mentioned-in-2003-sexual-assault/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HollyMcKee