JLM: What Do We Know About Him?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That then suggests, IMO, that his family had access to his FB account and tidy up any loose ends - little sis maybe of whom I have read here in the thread that she is very supportive of JLM. Someone had to get the camping gear, cashed up and car packed. The car swap was prearranged IMO. There had to be support from home to get him outa Dodge. Also at that time there were no other suggested crimes.

If I recall correctly, there appeared to be a lot of fear around at the time of his departure. I noticed a suggestion of perceived harassment by LE (being racially motivated). But that's just my observation as someone whom is not familiar with the territory. So treat as opinion only please.

When he left the town he was not wanted for any thing he was just a person of interest. So family can help all they like without any criminal liablities

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 2

Conjecture and speculation only here:
He liked fishing. The coast, I think he knew from before when he took off. He probably went to those out of the way fishing culture places way off the beaten track islands, like in LA and Miss (he called his Dad from LA and kept going). Those are real harsh places where people don't say much to strangers, lots of ex-cons, people on the run, not many cops, great places for him. Not places young women or co-eds hang out. That's why he ended up in Texas. It was the coast he knew, where he'd been to stay out of trouble. I've been to some of these place in LA. Beautiful but harsh, snakes everywhere, just out of this world resilient people with deep roots, very salty. They don't ask many questions of the people who show up to work. People stick to their own business and don't spill beans. Don't depend on anyone else. Katrina happened in '05 and Jesse returns.

Jesse ended up in Texas because he was trying to make his way over into Mexico to hide. That's what I think :) He knew police were onto him and he was about to be done. That's why he lawyered up and took off out of state like a bat out of hell. I think he was heading for the border, but he was caught before he was able to travel further.

Call me crazy, but I never understand why that tactic works. If it were me, I'd gladly take the death penalty over life in prison. What kind of life is prison? I figure in prison I'll be miserable but if I'm dead, I'll never know the difference. /personal rant :)

Most convicts prefer life in prison. LE behaviour is very suspicious, they have not revealed evidence details.hopefully all these other charges dont turnout to be drummed up charges to get hannah's details out of him. No charges have been filed in those cases.

I think for him the best couse of action is hannahs body not being found for longest possible time, so he is bound to keep tight lipped. The charges against him intent to defile r going to be hard to prove without body or dna link, in which case charges would probabaly be for murder rather than intent to defile.

Curious what day he called his dad. Also curious what day he left VA for TX.

http://wtvr.com/2014/09/24/report-c...rs-tripped-up-uva-abduction-suspect-in-texas/

Not able to find it, sorry. Thought I posted somewhere when I heard it. They had the gentleman whose phone he borrowed at a service station, I think off Rt. 10, on audio interview. He stated the Jesse borrowed his phone, had a brief (i'm not sure but he qualified as excited or angry) convo with his dad and returned his phone. Then the lawyer and the Dad kept calling his phone trying to reach Jesse to no avail. My impression was that it was at night. I'll keep looking for it. Sorry.

Sooo behind, checking in from vacation. Maybe LJ put Hannah where Alexis Murphy is since she hasn't been found. Ask RAT

Ummmm, did you not read the interview/quote from JM's high school wrestling coach that said "he had to often go onto the mat to keep JM from injuring the opponent" (paraphrased). He has been violent and filled with rage long before the "football head injury defense" kicks in. IMO.

Charlie- Can you send me a link to that article? I've not read it yet and can't find it. TIA

Call me crazy, but I never understand why that tactic works. If it were me, I'd gladly take the death penalty over life in prison. What kind of life is prison? I figure in prison I'll be miserable but if I'm dead, I'll never know the difference. /personal rant :)

I've always wondered if narcissism plays a part in making that decision. They're so caught up in themselves that it's impossible to imagine making a decision to end their own life...so living the rest of it in prison makes more sense from that perspective.

Loks like it is open season on jlm dump every crap onhim,
I doubt it is the same jlm

Me too. I mean what are the odds....serial killer...rapist...pedophile with a foot fetish?!!...that guy has some serious issues if so....lol
edited to add that we know he has issues but geez I don't think any one person can be that screwed up!

Who controls JM's facebook page? When were changes made, going way back? When did the friends drop off?

If I'm doing the math right, and if what the co-worker has said is true, then he had a girlfriend since about the beginning of '10, about the time they found Morgan Harrington, very close to home for him. A place he knew well and his family knew he knew well.
And during the time that Samantha Clarke met RAT and the two younger men. She went missing on ...one of which had a girlfriend. (September 13, 2010) Then said girlfriend breaks up with him this summer 2014 and Bonnie Santiago goes missing near Carter Mountain Rd...which is conveniently located near the Community College (his third college) AND, finally on the Anniversary of his 2nd Expulsion from football (Sept 13, 2014) Hannah Graham is last seen with him.

More detail than I had seen before in MSM, although I had seen it paraphrased. Sorry if this has already been posted.

As a gifted football player, 'LJ' - as he likes to be known - won a sports scholarship to Liberty University after he was named Charlottesville's 'Athlete of the Year' in 1999.

^(That would have been good for his ego.)

Former Liberty Flames Football captain William Haith said: 'LJ was on the football team. He was a defensive end. He won a sports scholarship for football.
'But he left in 2002. He got into some trouble over sex with a girl. She made a complaint against him. He was put out of the football team because of the complaint. He was kicked out of the university as well.
'The allegation was that he forced himself upon a girl at a party and had sex with her. The girl said he was aggressive towards her and she filed a complaint against him. He was put off the football team and he was put out of school. Liberty is a very disciplined school with strong religious beliefs.'
Another former teammate, Milton Johnson, claimed: 'LJ was accused of sexual assaulting a girl when he was at Liberty. She was a student at Liberty. He got kicked off the football team and kicked out of the university. He was real rough with her and she ended up in hospital.'
- See more at: http://www.coloradonewsday.com/news...y-over-rape-claims.html#sthash.QWNpYW9i.dpuf]

And during the time that Samantha Clarke met RAT and the two younger men. She went missing on ...one of which had a girlfriend. (September 13, 2010) Then said girlfriend breaks up with him this summer 2014 and Bonnie Santiago goes missing near Carter Mountain Rd...which is conveniently located near the Community College (his third college) AND, finally on the Anniversary of his 2nd Expulsion from football (Sept 13, 2014) Hannah Graham is last seen with him.

Was the other friend Black or white? I've heard white and I've heard black, so I don't know.

In this case law is the only thing that matters. Even cops do morally wrong and unethical things, so assuming innocence until proven guilty jlm has done nothing wrong so has his familyin helping him befor the warrant. His actions are very suspicious though and suggest guilt which cannot help prosecutionin court ,only the undisclosed evidence mightbe helpful or any other links to other crimes

I beg to differ, the only thing that matters right now is finding Hannah, alive or dead, so her parents can get some closure.

Thats what has people so upset...that her light is missing and may never shine again ..not the fact that the law has been broken.

I'm on the fence on this one, I used to think like you that you're better off dead and not knowing the difference, as you say, since you're going to be locked up for a miserable life anyway, but then again... if you're dead you're dead and that's it. There's always hope if you're alive, there are still possible activities when you're incarcerated that may outweigh the hell of the rest. I dunno, I agree with you in part but I think most people would likely rather stay alive.

CNU is midway between the address and the Food Lion.

Are you talking about the Food Lion in the AM case? I'm confused (would not be the first time if I'm slow to connect ;))

Was the other friend Black or white? I've heard white and I've heard black, so I don't know.
It has yet to be publicly disclosed. Their names have never been disclosed.

Are you talking about the Food Lion in the AM case? I'm confused (would not be the first time if I'm slow to connect ;))
No, the Food Lion on Warwick in Newport News where another women, Autumn Wind Day disappeared in July of 2003.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kitty Marie