JLM: What Do We Know About Him?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm on the fence on this one, I used to think like you that you're better off dead and not knowing the difference, as you say, since you're going to be locked up for a miserable life anyway, but then again... if you're dead you're dead and that's it. There's always hope if you're alive, there are still possible activities when you're incarcerated that may outweigh the hell of the rest. I dunno, I agree with you in part but I think most people would likely rather stay alive.

After watching that Locked Up series and Orange is the new black series....Ummm... kill me...just kill me and quickly!!! jmo!

Yeah WTH? That's just crazy! Poor kids! Do we know if its the J Matthew we are discussing?

No we dont but given the comment JLM supposedly made to one of the women he was harassing in Tempo, according to Coy Barefoots article, it bears investigation by LE IMO.

No, the Food Lion on Warwick in Newport News where another women, Autumn Wind Day disappeared in July of 2003.

I just Mapquested the distance between CNU and the Food Lion at 10880 Warwick Blvd. Its 2.57 miles and practically a straight shot.

JLM could have been driving past it on his way to or from school for months.

Do we know his address at the time?

After watching that Locked Up series and Orange is the new black series....Ummm... kill me...just kill me and quickly!!! jmo!

I know! Right? I think I would go literally go INSANE being confined in prison for life. They say people adjust, but I know I wouldn't. Those dreadful surroundings, those dreadful people, the dreadful food, no freedom! But mostly... being away from my dear family, my sweet fur-babies, my friends, my GUITAR. Oh heavens no! JUST NO!

Glad this has been confirmed at last with regards to Hannah's studies:
"She was extremely smart, very witty, very athletic; she was musically inclined," her former coach Craig Maniglia said. She was studying pre-med, according to the coach.
http://edition.cnn.com/2014/10/03/us/virginia-hannah-graham-missing-what-we-know/index.html
Perhaps Hannah had met Jesse at the hospital? ... I doubt it, but there was speculation early on that Hannah might be a nursing student.

(Sad to see the quote in past tense).

From what I understand, HG had straight As at UVA. That sounds more like pre-med than nursing to me.

I do not know about UVA, but to get into the top nursing program where I am from, you HAVE to have straight A's in your prerequisites or you will not qualify.

As in the the " Texas killing fields" ? Texas EquuSearch Tim Miller's daughter Laura went missing there. I guess if he traveled he could go there, but it's a long drive when you can find young girls much closer to home.

I was referring to the timeline that has no info on him in the Virginia area, at that point, 2004...speculating that he could have moved away for awhile and Galveston, or nearby became his home away from home, which was familiar enough to return to when he was on the run. Pure speculation.

I pray often for Hannah and her family. Bring Hannah home!

I was referring to the timeline that has no info on him in the Virginia area, at that point, 2004...speculating that he could have moved away for awhile and Galveston, or nearby became his home away from home, which was familiar enough to return to when he was on the run. Pure speculation.

I pray often for Hannah and her family. Bring Hannah home!

That might be possible,if you had a relative who's a minister in Texas, for example........

This article in the News & Advance out of Lynchburg contains some details that I had not read before about the accusation of rape against JLM at CNU as well as perspectives from football team members.

http://www.newsadvance.com/news/loc...cle_7b9e08c0-4a51-11e4-ace3-0017a43b2370.html

"After Matthew, along with another student, was accused of sexual assault during his time on CNU’s football team, the university President Paul S. Trible had a discussion with the team, threatening to shut the team down if such behavior continued, according to Brent Darrin, who played special team during the 2003 season.
Matthew left the school a month later."

I have a mutual friend with him on FB and I can see his past profile pictures, announcements that he became friends with new people, a message that he reached level 3 in Brightwood Adventures, and IIRC the Step Up group was visible from his page until they must have booted him. But everything else is set on private.

I have a mutual friend with him on FB and I can see his past profile pictures, announcements that he became friends with new people, a message that he reached level 3 in Brightwood Adventures, and IIRC the Step Up group was visible from his page until they must have booted him. But everything else is set on private.

Can your friend see anything?

Brightwood Adventures is really creepy when you consider MH and now searching for HG.

http://brightwoodadventures.wikia.com/wiki/Home

Call me crazy, but I never understand why that tactic works. If it were me, I'd gladly take the death penalty over life in prison. What kind of life is prison? I figure in prison I'll be miserable but if I'm dead, I'll never know the difference. /personal rant :)
Klilly44 its probably because you are normal and not narcissistic enough to think like a sociopath lol. Wasn't it the Btk killer Dennis Rader who enjoyed explaining each killing in horrible detail?

MOD NOTE: FYI, that "blog" some of you have referenced NEVER should have been mentioned here, much less the name posted. NEVER. There's no way even to know if it's the same person.

In the future, should you see such a post, please ALERT or pm a mod ASAP! Then move on. DO NOT quote it, and DO NOT talk about. And ALWAYS use caution when travelling the web.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member