JLM: What Do We Know About Him?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another stupid question and perhaps OT, but does JM get to watch this whole thing unfold? Or is he kept away from TV, etc.?

What if someone with real influence over JM could get him to say where HG might be?
Thinking his pastor, g mom, or father might have some sway with him..
Who are JM's heroes, could they get him to talk?

If one of his friends or family came up with the location, could they be enticed with a reward?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local...df5a08-4be1-11e4-891d-713f052086a0_story.html
"Still, authorities say they don't know where Graham is. They are offering a $100,000 reward leading to her safe return. More than 3,000 tips about her possible whereabouts have come in, police spokesman Carter Johnson said."

That reward may not be applicable. It only applies if HG is returned safely.

First, JLM would have to develop a conscience.

Has anyone heard? Is hell freezing over? Because that is when that will happen

Can you keep dreads while in jail? You could hide a lot of stuff in hair like that

There was some discussion of maps. Are there any publicly available recent SAT maps/pix since Hannah Graham vanished?

I suspect there is evidence in that twisted hair too and maybe even more than in his beat up old car. Dreads are like a mop, they pick up everything.

Would LE have to get some sort of special search warrant for his hair? That would be interesting.....

To any of Jesse's friends and acquaintances reading this forum, and I'm sure some of you are, I'd like to reach out to you. Did you know Hannah's parents released a very heartfelt message today? You can view it here:

http://www.cnn.com/2014/10/04/justic...ase/index.html

Please take a look into your souls and hearts. If you have any sort of information, even if you may think it's not important, you can report it anonymously.

No one has the right to take a person away from her family and friends. No one has the right to possibly do something to someone else's child. How would you feel if someone did something to one of your family members? What if your sweet grandmother disappeared tomorrow and you had no idea where she went? Wouldn't you want some sort of information? Even if it was a tip you weren't sure would help, but something you could hold on to.

The rapture hasn't happened. All of my loved ones are here. A person doesn't simply disappear. There is no right for another human being to do that to another or to harbor and keep that sort of information.

Pray on it. Think about it, but please please do the right thing. You know something. Maybe you have an idea or tip. Please let law enforcement know. You won't get into trouble. Thank you so much. Two loving parents need a homecoming.

I've been wondering that same thing for over a week, now. God knows what they might find in that hair. I also wonder when the last time he had someone straighten them up or re-do them. Usually, they are taken apart, the hair is washed and they are either re-done or a new style is chosen, right? Or is it different from braids and corn rows. Do dreads need to just be cut off?

I'm pretty sure they cannot be taken apart - they are (for lack of a better word) felted together - so would have to be cut. Someone mentioned that they were associated with some religions. If he claims that - there will probably be a big messy fight over cutting them.

Another stupid question and perhaps OT, but does JM get to watch this whole thing unfold? Or is he kept away from TV, etc.?

Not a stupid question. Is he being segregated from the rest of the inmates? Not sure if he'd have access to TV. However, wasn't it in Casey Anthony case that they played a video of how she reacted to the discovery of her daughter's remains?

hmmm .........

I'm not aware that Hannah's parents have made any statements since JLM became a POI/suspect, except during that one press conference. And I was rather surprised it was her mother making the plea today. I wonder if police *allowed* JLM to watch TV today, and monitored his reaction?

Those little (was going to say beige) khaki shorts he wore, dreads neatly pulled back, at the football game Friday evening; his 'goofy' bearing in that same brief video; his Friday night ensemble, burgundy t-shirt, and light blue broad checkered shirt; his choice of jobs; doesn't strike me as a guy who wants to get his hands dirty, not a slob. The way he left Morgan Harrington. There's an air of fastidiousness. The not at all goofy bearing as he prowls the mall. What does it say about where he took Hannah Graham or anything at all?

I'm pretty sure they cannot be taken apart - they are (for lack of a better word) felted together - so would have to be cut. Someone mentioned that they were associated with some religions. If he claims that - there will probably be a big messy fight over cutting them.
Only religious to a practicing Rastafarian. JM is christian. SNIP snip.

Yep. I kinda think he botoxed his brow or something. His features seem different from older pictures. Again, maybe just me but that V shape over his brow in recent pix you don't in see older pix.
I wonder if it (bloated) could be an allergic reaction from poison oak sumac or ivy from the area he took Hannah....I swell awlful bad

Hadn't seen this elsewhere - apparently before he put up his tent on the Galveston beach...

Authorities said Matthew rented a camping space under an assumed name Monday afternoon at Village Creek State Park near Lumberton, Texas, a little over 60 miles northeast from where he was taken into custody...

Lumberton Police Chief Danny Sullins told the station his office was contacted by a park ranger who recognized Matthew. The ranger told police that Matthew stayed only a few hours.

Surveillance video from a Taco Bell restaurant in Lumberton captured images that appear to be Matthew around 8 p.m. Monday, Sullins said. The video has been given to the FBI.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/09/25/uva-missing-student-suspect-court/16208411/

I volunteer to cut the dreads off!!!!! Since I didn't get to go to TX, and now glad I didn't go with the Ebola there...but I can make a trip to Cville and cut that mop!!! If he loses an ear or two...well...he should have told me the truth!!!

I have seen info on timelines that Jesse lived in Keswick, Virginia at some time (2010?). I located an address at 870 Black Cat Rd Keswick that listed a Jesse Matthew Jr residing there at one time. The house/property was recently listed as being for sale. If this is the right Jesse Matthew, I sure hope LE has searched the area. It looks like the perfect place to hide a body, especially since it is now abandoned (unless recently sold). The adjoining property has what appears to be a big pile of dirt or mulching pile and equipment on google map (street and arial view). Zoom out from the arial view and notice there is a creek nearby and a woods connected by another road behind the property.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/8...2!3m1!1s0x89b38ba25248171f:0xdcd1633966306d6a

Seems kind of odd to rent and pay for a campsite for just a couple of hours then drive to another location just an hour away to set up your tent all over again.

Is this park being searched?

Ew. Good point. Call it in? I've only heard they searched where they found him, but if LE puts together what you just did, there becomes a likelihood.

I don't believe LE would be using all the resources in/near Charlottesville if they thought he took her out of state. Remember, it was a week or close to it AFTER Hannah was last seen that he left the state. Yet according to coworker, he continued to go to work, and we've heard nothing from anyone that has seen Hannah.

I still think the National Forest, or the Parkway....so vast area to cover. It's been 3 weeks now, not sure if vultures would still be out or sadly their part is done. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper