JLM: What Do We Know About Him?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could he have had a camping kit and scouted a trail he'd hit, to his clearing maybe, someplace where nobody could stumble upon him. He could go to sleep, not worry. How would you do that for years? Spread your risk or find one perfect place and perfect method? A place that would not be sniffed by dogs or noticed during hunting seasons. Learning as he goes.

This is where JM friends come in, he'd want to gloat. Take them there, knock back a few, fish, talk girls, err poker. I really hope the friends open up, for their own sake. They need to heal from this too.

I remember seeing this as well. Was it perhaps the landlady who said she spoke to him Saturday evening and that he was so nice to her she was shocked?

An interesting thing she mentioned that really stood out was that 'He was doing so much better lately." Better than what? Healing from the break-up or now that the 'live-in' girl-friend was gone maybe? The other was that was the nicest he'd ever been to her as he was arranging to move out. The video with him had been out for a while, before the search. Why would they call her a 'live-in' girl friend. Was it his family in the Daily Mail, or the colleague from the hospital who said it? A tad derogatory - is that a way of saying things? Or part of her not being a 'good' Christian girl he couldn't marry. The spin he gave his family.

I have seen info on timelines that Jesse lived in Keswick, Virginia at some time (2010?). I located an address at 870 Black Cat Rd Keswick that listed a Jesse Matthew Jr residing there at one time. The house/property was recently listed as being for sale. If this is the right Jesse Matthew, I sure hope LE has searched the area. It looks like the perfect place to hide a body, especially since it is now abandoned (unless recently sold). The adjoining property has what appears to be a big pile of dirt or mulching pile and equipment on google map (street and arial view). Zoom out from the arial view and notice there is a creek nearby and a woods connected by another road behind the property.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/8...2!3m1!1s0x89b38ba25248171f:0xdcd1633966306d6a

If it's the one I think it is, there sure is a lot of disturbed earth :(

Not sure. I've been hit and miss here over the past couple of days so I probably missed it.

Not sure. I've been hit and miss here over the past couple of days so I probably missed it.

Numerous picture of the Keswick search, including the well you see... I'm not sure how to import them.

Take a look at this site. A poster up thread (sorry - can't remember who) said Jesse made a comment on Facebook about this place. It has walking trails, etc. and volunteers who sign up. There has to be a reason for his interest. Perhaps he was a volunteer (like he was for youth football) so he could become familiar with all the terrain and places that might be good for hiding a body as well as places with easy night time access. Thoughts?

Click on trails, then on Salamander Loop, then toward the bottom of the page click on the virtual tour. It shows the rugged terrain, ponds, etc yet easy access.

I suppose they checked all the garbage dumpsters at Hessian Hills?

I do not think he would bring her to his apt. His deeds are done away from his lair.

I wonder if he feels invincible because he has gotten away with so much

Crocs are great for him because they go into the washing machine. Easy

He just blows my mind because in HS he was so loved. How many serial rapists were loved like that?

He can't have sorung out of nowhere. He did not wake up one day to be a rapist killer.

Would a sweet person turn into a killer because he lost his FB schooarships? Hard to imagine.

I,wish there was confirmation on high school issues

Some random thoughts and speculation, imo.

Earlier, a poster had asked if there could be any correlation between football strategy and where, or how, JM might deal with a victim.
Maybe consciously or not, remains are placed in some kind of geographical duplication of a winning game?.
JM once was a cheerleader, could he have assembled the girls in formation?
Assuming as a cheerleader, JM would hold the other cheer leaders up on his shoulders, maybe his apparent attraction for legs/feet/shoes, stemmed from
that experience?
Maybe that is why he chose cheerleading?

Speaking of feet, iirc, JM was wearing socks and crocs to go out that fateful night and actually tried to pick up girls wearing them!
Wonder how far he could comfortably walk in a dark wooded area wearing those shoes, or does he throw them out and change into other shoes?
Maybe he wore them because he did not expect to do anything that night, perhaps an impulsive move resulted in altering hiding pattern and sticking very close by?.

If Jm was responsible for MH and did in fact pick her up in a car, presumably he would have been driving sober, but on the night he may have encountered HG, JM had been drinking, so maybe he drove, and hid, with less care and distance? imo.

When I looked at his Facebook page, I saw that he was in a group that was supporting an adjunct instructor who had gotten fired. The instructor was in another state. It might have been California. Thought that was odd.
They are friends from Charlottesville as the instructor is a C-Ville native.

MOD NOTE: Again, please leave the Facebook rumors on Facebook.

Are there any verified insiders on this case?

I had to step away from this case for a bit because the information was flying so quickly, I could not keep up.

Has his family given any public statements since his arrest? also, is there any local talk that they were aiding and abedding?

Sad as it seems, I think the reward statement must be changed... not only should it be if she is found safe, but if she is found so that she can have a proper service and burial.

This case breaks my heart.

JM apparently has said that he and his g. f. broke up because " she wasn't Christian enough"

Say what? What kind of Christian was he?? Was he never taught thou shalt not kill?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DebsDaughter