JLM: What Do We Know About Him?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe LE would be using all the resources in/near Charlottesville if they thought he took her out of state. Remember, it was a week or close to it AFTER Hannah was last seen that he left the state. (

Trouble is, he may have had up to three days. He has connections in PA, MD, DC. That's not a three-day trip.

I don't know, could be right. I happen to think LE had their sights on him from the time they got the video. All they had to do was go to the area businesses and ask if they recognized the person in that video with the dreads. So Sunday or Monday...I don't know why, but I just have a gut feeling they knew, and knew his car. They may have went after the car before knowing it was him, and then seeing him at the apartment matching the person in the video...could have been what was needed for the search warrant??

Trouble is, he may have had up to three days. He has connections in PA, MD, DC. That's not a three-day trip.

My impression, for some reason, and I can't find the source to back it, is that people saw him coming home alone Saturday afternoon. It was reported in the press that the football team confirmed he wasn't at the morning meeting on Saturday. None of his friends, family, roommates or witnesses have said anything in public or specific about where JM may have been on the 14th, 15th, 16th, 17th, or 18th of September. I sure hope they're in touch with the LE.

Ew. Good point. Call it in? I've only heard they searched where they found him, but if LE puts together what you just did, there becomes a likelihood.

Just sent them an email with a link to the article in USA Today as well as a transcript of the interview with the pertinent info highlighted.

I hope Im wrong and that poor Hannah is found soon.

My impression, for some reason, and I can't find the source to back it, is that people saw him coming home alone Saturday afternoon. The football team he was with confirmed he wasn't at the morning meeting on Saturday.

I remember seeing this as well. Was it perhaps the landlady who said she spoke to him Saturday evening and that he was so nice to her she was shocked?

I remember seeing this as well. Was it perhaps the landlady who said she spoke to him Saturday evening and that he was so nice to her she was shocked?

I think the landlady spoke with him Thursday.

LE got the search warrants and saw him the FOLLOWING Saturday. I wonder if that's the confusion. I don't think LE would be asking his whereabouts on 9/13-9/15 if they knew he'd been home on 9/13. Unless he then disappeared again for a couple of days.

I hope and pray and Hannah Graham is found today. She has friends,family,LE,volunteers searching day and night praying for her safe return. Regardless of JM's background, there is always hope and we have to cling to that. Praying for her safe return as all you here are. Great tips being called in as I can see. If I lived there I would be out searching like I did when a teenager from my area went missing a year ago. Unfortunately she was found deceased a year ago, the outcome being suicide. But there is always HOPE. Hannah we're doing our best for you and you are in everyone's thoughts. Let you walk in the door smiling darling xxxxx

What do you guys think? People are adamant as to what a sweetheart he was in high achool.

Was he hiding his true nature then?

I simply cannot believe someone turns into a monster .

So far there has been no indication of anything in high school, except a poster who said he was in cheerleading and was kicked off for being improper with a girl. But I have heard no more about this.

I wonder if that is true?

What do you guys think? People are adamant as to what a sweetheart he was in high achool.

Was he hiding his true nature then?

I simply cannot believe someone turns into a monster .

So far there has been no indication of anything in high school, except a poster who said he was in cheerleading and was kicked off for being improper with a girl. But I have heard no more about this.

I wonder if that is true?

"People who know the suspect may not believe he is capable of committing such crimes. He may not have a violent criminal history. Because investigators have DNA evidence that can positively link the suspect to his crimes—or exclude innocent parties—the public should not hesitate to provide information."

BBM. From the FBI's request for help with the MH murderer - http://www.fbi.gov/news/stories/201...an-harrington-killer/morgan-harrington_060412

I have seen info on timelines that Jesse lived in Keswick, Virginia at some time (2010?). I located an address at 870 Black Cat Rd Keswick that listed a Jesse Matthew Jr residing there at one time. The house/property was recently listed as being for sale. If this is the right Jesse Matthew, I sure hope LE has searched the area. It looks like the perfect place to hide a body, especially since it is now abandoned (unless recently sold). The adjoining property has what appears to be a big pile of dirt or mulching pile and equipment on google map (street and arial view). Zoom out from the arial view and notice there is a creek nearby and a woods connected by another road behind the property.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/8...2!3m1!1s0x89b38ba25248171f:0xdcd1633966306d6a

I sent this info to tip-line!

A couple of things crossed my mind tonight. Do we know if he drove to the game earlier that day in his own car? If so, did he buy gas after that? LE should know his financial transactions, but hopefully they've also pulled any surveilance from gas stations too, in case he paid cash. If, big if, JM was low on gas that night after Tempo, it may have limited where he could have taken Hannah. It's just a fact, if you drive around, you are going to need gas at some point. Now, if we learn a gas can was involved, I might have to eat my keyboard again.

I also agree that JM likely got spooked after MH was found. I do think it affected his disposal methods. I don't think he's a creative mastermind, so my thinking is that he had to learn whatever changes he made from somewhere. What was in the news around that time in 2010? Any famous serial killers in the news at that time? If so, what did they do? If we look at all those women who went missing along Hwy 29 after MH, have any of them been found? I'm not saying that JM is responsible for all of them, but I think it's pretty weird that so many have still yet to be found. Did he simply start burying his victims. . .or. . .? :gaah:
I'm still thinking water because it destroys the evidence the fastest.....it wouldn't take him long to secure a few cinder blocks on her which if he has thought of improving his methods and I agree he most likely has...he could have a supply of cinder blocks, rope and duct tape for the occasion. With his size and strength, it wouldn't pose a problem at all... Eventually some bodies float up with the gas decomposition but not all and many serial killers use that method to dispose of bodies from TC books I have read....riding around in boats won't show anything unless she's floated up and that can take a while if he's secured her well. what bridges are close that she could have been dumped off of?

No source for this: It was a vague quote, like residents of Hessian's Hill reported JM hadn't been seen until Saturday afternoon, when he returned alone. My mental note was he came home without Hannah Graham. There was talk of the house-mates clearing out when the police arrived. The landlady wasn't mentioned as a specific source.

Seems kind of odd to rent and pay for a campsite for just a couple of hours then drive to another location just an hour away to set up your tent all over again.

Is this park being searched?

I'm betting this is the reason:

Authorities said Matthew rented a camping space under an assumed name Monday afternoon at Village Creek State Park near Lumberton, Texas, a little over 60 miles northeast from where he was taken into custody, KHOU-TV, Houston, reported.

Lumberton Police Chief Danny Sullins told the station his office was contacted by a park ranger who recognized Matthew. The ranger told police that Matthew stayed only a few hours.

IMO, he knew he'd been recognized.

FindHG said he had been seen at his apartment on 9/13 afternoon and it was on the timeline. Just trying to clarify, but I don't think even LE knows where he was 9/13, 9/14, or 9/15.

Timeline:
Saturday,September 13
1:45 A.M.—Walking away from Tempo
****needs source was he at football training Saturday,September 13?
****needs source Possibly working at UVA medical centre
In possession of a burnt orange 1998 Chrysler coupe
1997 light-blue Nissan Sentra with Virginia license plate VAC4575.

WS may have the school's statement in the media list. They may have wanted to either finesse the training or been asked to respect the investigation, my guess.

Very interesting! If so, I wonder if JM has a computer that was seized when his apartment was searched. It would be very interesting to know the web searches he has conducted. If he had no computer or laptop and maintained his social media counts strictly through his cell phone or a roommate's computer, I hope the roommate provided or is willing to provide access to have LE search their computer and/or if it was strictly through his cell phone, I wonder if LE can access his browser history.

Edited to say that I meant this as a reply to the user who referenced a serial killer researching locations and choosing areas with significance to them or to pay homage to another "great" serial killer.

I could be wrong but I think while in jail awaiting a conviction, his dreads are his to keep. However I'm almost certain that once convicted and sent to prison, they would be cut off upon arrival.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper