Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WHERE WAS HE IN 2004?

I really think he left the state, for the same reason he tried to leave the country.

There's been chatter about links in CA. I've been trying to find some solid link there, but haven't had much luck. It's a big state.

I really think he left the state, for the same reason he tried to leave the country.

There's been chatter about links in CA. I've been trying to find some solid link there, but haven't had much luck. It's a big state.

There is a CA link. You can check out JM's myspace account and then cross-reference those contacts with his FB account. This same person (CA link) was also on Inside Edition (I think that was the show) speaking about his relationship with JM. Said he had known him since a toddler.

Sorry to be so general. I am not sure what is allowed to post with regards to family and friends and social media.

One thing we don't know about Jesse Leroy Matthew - WHERE WAS HE IN 2004?

We don't have anything on his whereabouts after the rapes at Christopher Newport University and the possible attacks of 2002 and 2003 (Autumn Wind Day, 26 – 7/03 - near CNU in Newport News, VA and Sophie May Rivera, 31 – 9/7/03 – Newport News, VA) and the rape in Fairfax in 2005.

Then there is another gap between 2005 - 2009 when the Harrington and Morton attacks occurred.

Here are some possible cases submitted by glasshalfful: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?257740-JLM-Other-Possible-Victims&p=11038460

Was Jesse in another state looking for another school or football team? Trying out for pro-wrestling? Did he join the military? Go out of the country?

I saw this article online earlier http://www.newsplex.com/home/headlines/PVCC-Jesse-Matthew-was-Part-Time-Student-at-College-277793032.html that he was a student at a local community college during a few different semesters between 2007-2011

It is hard to believe it, but a person who is a sociopath simply does not care about others,

What the sociopath does is for his benefit. Not anyone else's.

He is a hero. Why? Because he likes helping people? No way. He likes how it makes him look.

And look how he used his people skills to set people up for their demise.

I experienced it myself lately when I discovered a couple of different people were just really good at getting what they want.

You are a tool to be used for whatever the sociopath needs.

It is a mind blower to see it.

Just look at the video of how sweet Jesse goes up to help a girl in distress. Just mind blowing to watch a murderer at work

YES! Wanton Murderers that butchered and tortured their prey show no remorse, even laughing in Prison interviews, but ask them about their own future or them personally - and they start crying like a baby.

They care about themselves, period.

-

One thing we don't know about Jesse Leroy Matthew - WHERE WAS HE IN 2004?

We don't have anything on his whereabouts after the rapes at Christopher Newport University and the possible attacks of 2002 and 2003 (Autumn Wind Day, 26 – 7/03 - near CNU in Newport News, VA and Sophie May Rivera, 31 – 9/7/03 – Newport News, VA) and the rape in Fairfax in 2005.

Then there is another gap between 2005 - 2009 when the Harrington and Morton attacks occurred.

Here are some possible cases submitted by glasshalfful: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?257740-JLM-Other-Possible-Victims&p=11038460

Was Jesse in another state looking for another school or football team? Trying out for pro-wrestling? Did he join the military? Go out of the country?

Maybe Texas? Specifically near Galveston? Hmmmm

Something broke at work and I wasn't able to do any work today, so I improved on map that was online. Thought I'd share it.

This map shows the known locations of Hannah Graham in Charlottesville. It also adds the known movements of Jesse Leroy Matthew that date. It also has locations of known and probable locations that relate to JLMs childhood, especially as relates to the Morgan Harrington murder and 2005 assault.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zhH0NjEZuy28.kQI70Tl9nPsA

I used court records to try to determine where JLM was traveling or possibly living -- especially during the time after he was expelled from Christopher Newport and before he began driving a taxi (by at least 2007). From arrest records, JLM or his family members have been arrested for traffic violations in all of the counties surrounding Charlottesville. I didn't mark all of those, but I did mark the out-of-Charlottesville ones from JLM. It is clear that he is traveling regularly on Hwy 29 north.

If you'll notice, the 2005 assault is extremely close -- within a mile -- of Hwy 29, a straight shot to Charlottesville. I bet he's got family up there since it seems he and his family members are traveling that route pretty regularly based on the arrest records.

On JLMs FB page, he is only part of one public group. That group is for a Professor accused of sexual assault and fired.

It does seem that JLM attacks in the Fall. Could he be using steriods because it's football season making him aggressive? Could he be triggered during football season and remembering how his initial rape destroyed his chances of "going pro"?

Areas near schools (there are two immediately near the 2005 assault) seem to be his hunting grounds.

If I were LE, I'd be checking for unsolved sexual assaults in areas near schools on the Hwy 29 NB corridor between Charlottesville and DC.

He was still in the area in 2007 when he was charged with speeding on 11/20/2007
Locality : ALBEMARLE
Name : MATTHEW, JESSE LEROY ;JR
Address : CHARLOTTESVILLE,VA 22903

He was still in the area in 2007 when he was charged with speeding on 11/20/2007
Locality : ALBEMARLE
Name : MATTHEW, JESSE LEROY ;JR
Address : CHARLOTTESVILLE,VA 22903

Yeah, the only gap I can find where there isn't much information is from October 2003 (expulsion or left CNU) to approx. September 2007 (employment with Yellow Cab - photo in The Hook). I'd have to go back and see if there are any court cases in Charlottesville or the surrounding counties to see if there were any charges filed between that gap.

At many colleges, the person who pays the tuition is the one who receives official information - such as grades, etc. I wonder if the same would apply to on campus crimes, etc? (I have no idea who paid for JM while at CNU - I apologize if I missed seeing that posted here). All JMO as always.

That's not necessarily true. I went to uofl and another local college and because I was 18, every thing was sent to me even though my parents paid. I dropped a class once and they sent the check to me. I gave it to my parents, of course, but had I not- they would've had no idea.

I'm listening to Coy Barefoot http://insidecville.com/listenlive/

Talking more about JM's obnoxious behavior at Tempo...he is now saying that other eyewitnesses that Coy hasn't written about yet are saying the same thing. That JM was grabby, obnoxious, hands all over women, etc. Last person to see Hannah says she was slouched, that JM was talking to her as she was slouched against his chest and body 1:45 am Saturday 9/13.

Haven't heard anything else new.

I'm listening to Coy Barefoot http://insidecville.com/listenlive/

Talking more about JM's obnoxious behavior at Tempo...he is now saying that other eyewitnesses that Coy hasn't written about yet are saying the same thing. That JM was grabby, obnoxious, hands all over women, etc. Last person to see Hannah says she was slouched, that JM was talking to her as she was slouched against his chest and body 1:45 am Saturday 9/13.

Haven't heard anything else new.

How often is he live?

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

I saw this article online earlier http://www.newsplex.com/home/headlines/PVCC-Jesse-Matthew-was-Part-Time-Student-at-College-277793032.html that he was a student at a local community college during a few different semesters between 2007-2011

Will the surprises ever end? Ugh — JLM was enrolled in a pre-nursing curriculum at Piedmont Virginia Community College:

Matthew continued pursuing education in the fall of 2007, when he enrolled in Piedmont Virginia Community College. He remained for the following two semesters, and returned in fall of 2011, though he never received his associates degree. PVCC President Dr. Frank Friedman said Matthew was on a pre-nursing curriculum, intended for students who were interested in nursing but didn’t already have employment in the field.

http://www.dailyprogress.com/news/l...cfc-49cc-11e4-84a7-001a4bcf6878.html?mode=jqm

That's not necessarily true. I went to uofl and another local college and because I was 18, every thing was sent to me even though my parents paid. I dropped a class once and they sent the check to me. I gave it to my parents, of course, but had I not- they would've had no idea.

For the purposes of financial aid you are considered living with your parents until the age of 23....even if youre living on your own you have to provide the school with their tax information.

Honestly I could see it going either way.

FWIW, I agree with you and I think it's like this most everywhere. I currently have two in college and all of their information is private, even though we pay the bills. That includes grades, health center etc. the only thing is that each student can authorize someone to have access to their information and they told us that at orientation. That's what we had our students do, but again, I believe that relates only to grades. It does not include the student health center. We don't get grades sent to us even though we are authorized. We would have to request the information.

Good demonstration of his temper...

http://www.dailyprogress.com/news/l...cle_a982cbee-4908-11e4-994e-0017a43b2370.html

Matthew’s sole criminal conviction, aside from about two dozen traffic violations, is a trespassing charge from 2010, according to court records.

He appealed the lower court conviction, but withdrew the appeal before his case went to trial, said Llezelle Dugger, who represented Matthew in the appeal but said Tuesday that she could not recall why he changed his mind.

“It’s been a long time,” said Dugger, now circuit court clerk for the city of Charlottesville.

A witness to the incident at Buck’s Auto Repair said Matthew came to the shop just before closing, upset about an oil change.

“He was belligerent, cussing and carrying on,” said Stella White, who recognized Matthew as the man she testified against in court. “He had a temper.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member