Job Well Done, Sheriff Beary!! Enjoy Retirement!!

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Sheriff Beary - Thank You for all of your long hard years of work & dedication. There simply are not words to express the gratitude as a citizen of Orange county to Thank you enough. Having lived in Orange, Polk and Brevard County area for almost 20+ years - never have I seen a Sheriff that cares and gives as much as you have. You have always held steed fast to your beliefs and have always put the people of Orange county first. That is the epitome of selflessness and you will be missed dearly. Enjoy your retirement - May God Bless and Be With You and Your Family Always.

Congratulations on your retirement! Your professionalism has been a wonderful example for those that served under you and they have followed it well. I have been very impressed with the way you and your officers have handled this case and I have followed every press conference, starting with "locating Caylee Marie Anthony is our number one priority" to "we have found Caylee Marie."

May your retirement be blessed with all that you wish it to be and may the OCSO long continue to follow the wonderful example you have set.

Happy Retirement!!!

Salem

The very best to you and your family on your retirement. I am sure all of you have earned it!!!!!

Congratulations on your retirement! Your professionalism has been a wonderful example for those that served under you and they have followed it well. I have been very impressed with the way you and your officers have handled this case and I have followed every press conference, starting with "locating Caylee Marie Anthony is our number one priority" to "we have found Caylee Marie."

May your retirement be blessed with all that you wish it to be and may the OCSO long continue to follow the wonderful example you have set.

Happy Retirement!!!

Salem

Sheriff Beary - Thank You for all of your long hard years of work & dedication. There simply are not words to express the gratitude as a citizen of Orange county to Thank you enough. Having lived in Orange, Polk and Brevard County area for almost 20+ years - never have I seen a Sheriff that cares and gives as much as you have. You have always held steed fast to your beliefs and have always put the people of Orange county first. That is the epitome of selflessness and you will be missed dearly. Enjoy your retirement - May God Bless and Be With You and Your Family Always.

"You have climbed the mountain......now enjoy the view."

Thank you for everyday you gave of yourself, and your family to bring justice to a little girl that captured all of America's heart.

Sheriff Beary, thank you for your dedication and perseverence on the job for 16 years. You are to be commended for a job well done. Best of luck to you and best wishes in your future endeavors.

Big Ditto !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks !
God Bless !
jjgram

*** Hope he helps train some other officers......
or writes a BOOK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y E A ! ! ! Justice for Little Angel CAYLEE MARIE ANTHONY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap:
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Sheriff Beary, thank you for your dedication and perseverence on the job for 16 years. You are to be commended for a job well done. Best of luck to you and best wishes in your future endeavors.

Big Ditto !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks !
God Bless !
jjgram

*** Hope he helps train some other officers......
or writes a BOOK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y E A ! ! ! Justice for Little Angel CAYLEE MARIE ANTHONY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap:
:clap::clap::clap:::clap::woohoo:

Thank you big bear Sheriff Bearly! You helped to get her home! I just admire you. Your heart was in the right place and you never took xxxx from CA. (and you gave it back to her!) Thanks so much. Enjoy!

Sheriff Beary, Congratulations on your retirement. You have left behind some very tough shoes to fill as your leave your office today.

Take a moment and look at that bright star in the sky, that's precious Caylee winking at you and thanking you for all that you have done for her.
:blowkiss:

Thank you for your years of service and dedication to the public. I so appreciate your help in bringing Caylee home. Enjoy your much deserved retirement.

Thanks so much to you Sheriff Kevin Beary for bringing Americas Angel Home. I wish you all the health and happiness that you so deserve in your retirement. Job Well Done !!

Thank you Sheriff Beary.

You have earned this retirement.

I am glad she was found before you left, and I'll remember your father's heart as you spoke about little Caylee with such pain and compassion. This case must have been so difficult on you. I hope even retired you see justice soon for Caylee.

Best wishes for many relaxing years ahead.

Another central Floridian :)
SG

Thank you big bear Sheriff Bearly! You helped to get her home! I just admire you. Your heart was in the right place and you never took xxxx from CA. (and you gave it back to her!) Thanks so much. Enjoy!

Absolutely!

Someone pointed out to me (thanks, Chesterp!) that today was Sheriff Beary's last day on the job. We should give him a standing ovation, but since he can't see us jump up and down in front of our computers...I thought it may be a better idea to give him kudos here.

CONGRATULATIONS, SHERIFF BEARY!

You have earned every day of your retirement on this case alone. You and the OCSO displayed a professionalism, dedication, and an excellent ethic in the way you have handled yourselves. You should be proud to be the Commander of such a team of fine Law Enforcement Officers because they are, imo, a model for other LE agencies around the country.

BRAVO!! JOB WELL DONE!!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:​

:clap::clap::clap:
I hope you will not mind me seconding your sentiments, S.S.! It is what I would like to say as well, but you wrote it much better than I could!

Yes!!!....Thank you , Sheriff!!! and thank you SS and PotatoHead ....you have expressed my sentiments exactly .......and better than I could
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maryopanda
Back