Job Well Done, Sheriff Beary!! Enjoy Retirement!!

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Sheriff Kevin Beary: I am not from Florida...a long way away in fact, in another country. But even from this distance, I was impressed by your courage, compassion, professionalism and your dedication to little Caylee and your job in general. You are a good man with a great heart.

May you enjoy many years of health and happiness with your family. Congradulations for a job well done. Thank you for your service. I salute you, Sir.

Congratulations on your retirement, Sheriff Bearly! :toast: Relax, sleep late, hit the beach, jog, vacation, enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!

You never let up on the search for Caylee, and we thank you and appreciate you for that! I'm so glad she was found on your watch.

Now that you're no longer actively employed, why not come visit us at WSs and share your thoughts on the Anthony case. We'd love to hear from you at some time in the future! Thank you!

Sheriff Beary,

I live a long way from Florida, but want to say that from what I've seen of you, you've impressed me. Hope you enjoy your retirement...I'm sure you've earned some fun time!

Great work Sherrif. Not just on this case, but in how you lead your team. I will keep you and your family in my prayers. May your heart heal and your mind overcome with ease after such a hard case, and I pray you will have such a wonderful life of peace and relaxation.

((hugs))

Sheriff Beary,

As others have said you earned your retirement, I hope you enjoy every second of it. Additionally I would like to say it has been amazing to watch the team you built show the world America is the finest country in the world. Your force has been second to none. They have served as a shining example in how to conduct a truly frustrating, exasperating investigation and win. And win again in court they will, I have no doubt they will continue to serve you well and make you proud.

Enjoy Sheriff Beary you are going out a winner at the top of your game. Your good life will continue to shine through for years to come as your men continue to be America's Finest.

Congratulations.

I will never forget the sight of Sheriff Beary tearing up at the press conference.
As SS mentioned above, you've earned every goodness possible.

me either. good luck to him. I feel sad that this was the end for him, and he will never get the mental pictures out of his head I believe.

Sheriff Beary made a promise to us from day one, precious Caylee would be found before he left office. and he was ABSOLUTELY correct. We are all grateful to you and your officers.

Thank you and good luck on your retirment. Now you can sit back and watch the circus like the rest of us. If you are still privy to info, please share with us WS'ers (just kidding.) No I am not, Enquiring Minds want to know.....................

thank you Sherrif Beary and i wish you a happy retirement
balloons.gif
i hope you relax and enjoy the rest of your life.
you kept your promise, your work is over, and you're admired and respected by people all over the world.

Thank you so much for your years of service--Wishing you and your family the very best!!

Congratulations, Sheriff Beary. Thank you for your service. The community has been very fortunate to have you.

Congratulations, enjoy your retirement and thanks for all you have done. You and your men are a great asset to America.

Best wishes to you Sheriff Beary!

Thanks for all of the hard work you did in the Caylee Anthony case.

Congratulations on your retirement, Sheriff Beary!! I hope you are able to put this horrible case behind you and enjoy your retirement to the fullest. Good luck to you!
Lanie

Congratulations Sheriff Beary on your retirement. GOD bless you and your family. :clap: :clap: :star1: :clap: :clap:

you're a good man, Sheriff Beary. enjoy retirement and know that you have had an impressive career. thank you and your incredible department for all of the hard work you have done on this case and so many others. :)

I'm new here but I wanted to express my thanks as well. Thank you Sheriff Beary for never giving up hope that Caylee would be found. Thank you for your hard work & dedication. If there were more people in law enforcement with your tenacity the world would be a much better place. Enjoy your well earned retirement.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jab99
Back