Jodi Arias Murder Trial - the defense continues it's case in chief-*Weekend* #89

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh...this is a weird theory. First you're assuming Jodi forced him to shave. Second, why would he have trouble explaining that to another woman? It would only take a short time to grow back hair.

I believe Jodi is totally guilty but some of the theories thrown around here are just downright bizarre.

Well didn't everyone except Jodi think Travis was a virgin? So maybe he didn't plan on anyone seeing it. I know a little about growing hair back, it's very itchy. So everyone would think Travis may have had some kind of rash.

It would take approx 3 weeks to look "normal" again (I've had 3 C-sections and one femoral hernia repair). Explaining that you shaved off your pubic hair because it was a preference of your OTHER girlfriend or you were a "primping man" would be a "turn off" to some women.

But, TA was not having sex with any other women. So, who would notice. jmo

:great::great: Wonderful !

I will be looking forward to hearing from both of you -- and -- what JD has to say about the "body language," which IMO is a very interesting topic.

Thanks !

:seeya:

I just want to see Juan cross this ....ahem..."Dr". Now wasn't that nice? ;)

During NG they were showing pictures of Travis's house I had never seen before. I think they said 250 new crime scene photos. Has anyone seen them?

Originally posted by isleuth (http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9044733&postcount=234):

{What do you think she was conjuring and don't you think that this is clearly showing that JA was blackmailing TA? Was she baiting him with the framed and taped phone sex session?

TA's text message to JA>

<<I don`t ever want to get another freaking text from you again or a call unless it`s an apology and a thank you for constantly having to take on your ever-ceasing problems. Not one freaking more.

I`m sick of your soap opera and your ways. You purposely try to ruin every day. It seems you`re getting good at it. You couldn`t get off your lazy butt, because that`s the sociopath I know so well, it freaking figures.

I want you to understand how evil I think you are. You are the worst thing that ever happened to me. It made me feel not good, I guess. It made me feel yucky.

You are a sociopath. You only cry for yourself. You have never cared about me and you have betrayed me worse than any example I could conjure. You are sick and you have scammed me.
=====

Do not call back,. I&#8217;m sick of you playing stupid and dealing with your childish issues. Bitter feelings are brewing in me for you, and if it keeps up I fear I will have a genuine dislike for you before I have a revenge.

You don't care about anything that doesn't involve you, and I'm sick of it, and I don't want to deal with any of it. It's wearing me out and if it continues, just like I have to give you motivation to tell me the truth I'll give you motivation to quit screwing with me.
======

After tomorrow it's going to be really bad for you. It's time to spit it out.
=====

I promise you the punishment will be better than the lie. >>
=====}

---------------------------------------------------------------

Do you have a link for this? I haven't seen this text message anywhere - I have seen texts that were screen capped from this link: http://s1352.beta.photobucket.com/user/tabularasa6/media/oo_zpsa3b9f4be.jpg.html?sort=3&o=100 that have some of the same sentences, but have not seen the extra details in this message. Did I miss something?
Here's the link, but they aren't numbered, so you'll have to scroll down.

http://s1352.beta.photobucket.com/user/tabularasa6/library/

I'm confused about the photos. How could the prosecution not know about them if they are crime scene photos? Aren't they basically "property" of the state and part of the discovery that they have to give to the defense? I'm basing this on the reasoning that the photos are taken by the Mesa PD Crime Scene people. What am I missing?

I'm definitely not a lawyer, so I'm hoping someone out there has the legal low-down on how this works and why the prosecution is claiming to be in the dark.

Note: I am in NO way on the defense side of things. I'm just really not understanding the issue. :dunno:

During NG they were showing pictures of Travis's house I had never seen before. I think they said 250 new crime scene photos. Has anyone seen them?
I noticed that too...pics of the laundry room maybe? A room like a utility room that had intricate painted metallic stripes on the wall, which let me tell you is NOT easy to do!

Since when do you seduce a seducer??

Juan doesn't have to prove his case questioning a lying defendant during the DCIC, he has a rebuttal case.

Also the defendant herself never said they had sex that night.

The only cold feet she had was when she wasn't wearing her murder socks.

Who's pubic hair had to be washed off, neither of them had any.

She claims one of those photos were accidental not two of them.

BTW, it would be a lot easier to read your posts if you put spaces in it. :)

She said that the photo of TA sitting and the one of the ceiling were taken unintentionally. JM disputed her claim of the one of him sitting as unintentional because it was focused and not blurred. If I recall correctly, she kind of agreed with him in the end.

I want to see the ENTIRE video of this nutball in the interrogation room. I bet there's even more weird stuff/singing/yoga/babbling/sociopathy.

Anyone have an overview of what the defense is claiming to be prosecutorial misconduct and the supposed Brady violations by the State?

I noticed that too...pics of the laundry room maybe? A room like a utility room that had intricate painted metallic stripes on the wall, which let me tell you is NOT easy to do!

I remember hearing Jodi talk about the day she was watching Travis paint them. I think she even commented on how cute he was painting them just right. It is so sad to see other pictures with Travis's possessions. =(

Lol, I see the defense made a motion to get JA her glasses!
5/5/2010 REL - Reply - Party (001) 5/5/2010
NOTE: THAT THE MARICOPA COUNTY SHERRIFF'S DEPTARTMENT TRANSPORT THE DEFENDANT TO THE LIONS VISION CENTER AT 1016 N 32ND ST, PHOENIX, AZ 85008 WITHIN 30 DAYS OF THIS ORDER

She was referring to the fact that he used a shaving brush, not shaving cream.

I thought that also and probably shaving soap. My husband has a badger bristle shaving brush and shaving soap, no straight razor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HollyMcKee