Jodi Arias Murder Trial - the defense continues it's case in chief-*Weekend* #89

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone is interested HLN on Monday night is going to have a to scale set of Travis's bedroom. Baez is going to bat for the defense and Vinnie will be doing the Prosecution. As much as Baez gets under my skin I think I'll watch.

BBM: Thank You ... I was wondering when they were going to show that scale of the bedroom ...

BUT -- I just canNOT watch Baez ... I can't do it !

:waitasec: Okay ... I will try to figure out HOW to block Baez's mug off the TV and hit the MUTE when he opens his mouth ... putting up "crime scene tape" around the TV when Baez is on spewing is just not going to cut it !

But I really want to see the "set" they built ...

:seeya:

She referred to "old fashioned way of shaving" but I don't remember is she said the actual words "straight razor".

No what she said was crazy. She said the old fashioned way to her was using shave cream. What else would you use unless you were using an electric razor. Just another lie she couldn't get out of. jmo

:rocker: :great: Yesssssssssss ! It was one of my fave's, also !

:great: Mr. M is fabulous ... and I just luv his passion and his "attack" !

Oh, will you or any of the other WS members be able to attend court next week ? I luv getting the "inside scoop" from "inside" the courtroom ...

Thanks !!!

Yes I'm there Mon, last of the afternoon session Tues and all pm session Wed. PASA will be there too some days. And Janine Driver comes back this week. :great:

I don't believe jealousy over Cancun played a role. I believe extreme anger over what he said to her on May 26th (facebook and text message) is the motive. There was a prior build up and the May 26th exchange was the last straw. Her damaged self-esteem drove her to hatch the murder plot on the May 28th. She wanted to show him what a sociopath was.
I agree with most of that. I believe the premeditation did start after the e-mail, but you just KNOW she hated that he was going to Cancun with someone else - no matter who it was.
I'm on the fence if she would have gone ahead with the murder if he had relented and taken her. I'm pretty sure the murder was a done deal, and would have only been delayed by the trip.

Wouldn't surprise me if someone from his office or Nurmi himself reads here.

:seeya::seeya::seeya: Hey, y'all ! LOL !

:seeya: Hi PASA, will you be able to attend any of the trial next week ? Looking forward to some more "inside scoops" !

THANKS !

Since when do you seduce a seducer??

Juan doesn't have to prove his case questioning a lying defendant during the DCIC, he has a rebuttal case.

Also the defendant herself never said they had sex that night.

The only cold feet she had was when she wasn't wearing her murder socks.

Who's pubic hair had to be washed off, neither of them had any.

She claims one of those photos were accidental not two of them.

BTW, it would be a lot easier to read your posts if you put spaces in it. :)

Jodi did in fact say they had sex twice on June 4th. Once upstairs and once downstairs (which she characterized as rape). Actually three times if you count his performing oral sex on her when she was tied up, allegedly. The naked pictures of she and Travis on June 4th strongly support her story that at least some sexual contact occurred.

I'm not just talking about pubic hair, but also the DNA from her vaginal fluids and skin cells that would have been deposited on Travis during the sex.

She claimed TWO of them were unintentional. The last one that depicted him alive (sitting in the shower with no head visible) and the partial ceiling shot.

He has leg hair in one photo. I think Jodi manipulated him into removing his pubic hair. How could Travis have a sexual relationship with another woman and explain his lack of pubic hair? That could be embarrassing and might manipulate him into NOT having sex with another female. In a sense, Jodi "branded" Travis.

I belong to another forum and there was a "Manscaping" thread of all things. Manscaping was certainly not done in my younger years! (Went to high school in the late 1970's) When I read about TA not liking body hair I asked, on my other forum, if it was strange for a guy to shave off his pubic hair and the answer I got was that it was not all that freaky and some of the guys did it for their girlfriends. There are even videos out to explain how to do it without getting hurt. Go figure! Apparently, due to the popularity of shaving off pubic hair...it might lead to the extinction of body lice.

BBM: Thank You ... I was wondering when they were going to show that scale of the bedroom ...

BUT -- I just canNOT watch Baez ... I can't do it !

:waitasec: Okay ... I will try to figure out HOW to block Baez's mug off the TV and hit the MUTE when he opens his mouth ... putting up "crime scene tape" around the TV when Baez is on spewing is just not going to cut it !

But I really want to see the "set" they built ...

Just do what I do when he talks take a shot of alcohol. You may be a little drunk at the end of the night but you won't remember in the morning.

:banghead: OMG ... this is really going to go to her head :banghead:

I hope they do NOT make this movie ... seriously, it will be geared towards Jodi and NOT Travis !

And this would NOT be fair to Travis and his family :furious:

:seeya: Thanks for this update.

They made one each for both Petersons. Neither was slanted towards the defendant. Usual lifetime drama...nothing more.

l just looked at the FB link with the documents and saw the one requesting TA's "criminal conviction" in Riverside CA dated March 12, 2013. What a load of BS! It's already been more than proven in the media that that indeed was NOT TA, the mugshot in CLEAR evidence that someone else who stole TA's identity was the person convicted.
I'll bet it's nurmi. He's so used to being lied to, he doesn't know the truth when it hits him smack in the face. lol

No what she said was crazy. She said the old fashioned way to her was using shave cream. What else would you use unless you were using an electric razor. Just another lie she couldn't get out of. jmo

She was referring to the fact that he used a shaving brush, not shaving cream.

Jodi was referring to the shaving cream brush that Travis used.

That may be -I'll have to go back and look. When she said shaving "the old-fashioned way" I thought she was leaving an option of a straight razor being around.

????? She did say they had sex...once in his bedroom and once in his office. As for the photos, I think the op was referring to the one of him sitting (no head) and the one of the ceiling. Jodi said neither picture was taken on purpose.

Not that night, she said they did the next day after they woke up around 1:30pm.
I don't recall her saying she took the ceiling shot by accident more like she didn't know it was taken.
Anyway, I don't believe anything she says so my hippocampus must be trying to erase her lies from my brain.

I wonder if the photos that the banner on Nancy Grace is talking about are these in disneymom69's (tawnidilly) photobucket that were taken when Travis' house was on the market?

http://s193.beta.photobucket.com/user/disneymom69/library/Travis Alexander

I have seen some of these floating around previously but not all them. She has taken some great shots right down to the baseboard debris from where the carpets were removed. Excellent pictures of the bathroom and closet too. Also includes pictures of Travis' headstone and also of the apartment where Jodi was living. They all are great shots!

Great pics disneymom69 and thanks for sharing them.

*Link to her Photobucket is listed on her youtube link .... http://www.youtube.com/user/tawnidilly *

Maybe I am weird but I could never consider living in that house and certainly not ever taking a shower in that bathroom. jmo

Don't Jodi's feet look HUGE in that headstand? SHe looks like she wears a size 12 shoe and she's my height. Freak of nature.

Yes I'm there Mon, last of the afternoon session Tues and all pm session Wed. PASA will be there too some days. And Janine Driver comes back this week. :great:

:great::great: Wonderful !

I will be looking forward to hearing from both of you -- and -- what JD has to say about the "body language," which IMO is a very interesting topic.

Thanks !

So do I. To me he is kind of a pathetic figure in all this. He wanted off the case, he was stuck with it. She lied to him for years, she tried to get other witnesses to lie to him. Now, here he is, stuck in this debacle, knowing everything he does will likely be questioned for the next 20 years. That can't feel good.

This would be my luck if I had decided to go to law school instead of just passing my CPA exam and stopping. I would get stuck with a Jodi Arias.

:facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member