Jodi Arias Murder Trial - the defense continues it's case in chief-*Weekend* #89

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
why do i think she wrote these so-called suicide letters AFTER her smarmy atty and the brain doctor convinced her to change her story? it all seems so obvious to me that this whole self defense is all completely made up. I am hoping the jury sees that too. after the CA verdict, I am slowing starting to prepare for anything that happens.

I have more faith in this jury! They aren't distracted with movie and resteraunts! Field trips like the pinellas jury! Judge perry spent to much type spoiling theses jurors ! They forgot their responsibility and DIDNT take it serious.
These jurors are asking questions! They don't seem to like her or her attys

I believe the black zig-zag thing was testified to as being a decorative room divider of sorts. Not the/a gate. :)

Does anyone know if TA'S dog is ok? I'm sure he could go a few days without food. JA must have shut the bedroom door to keep him out of there. Poor dog, they get broken hearts too.

Was it determined if any roommates had been in the house before they discovered TA in the bathroom? I thought one was out of town and the other at a girlfriends, but I'm not sure. TIA!!

bbm ... ITA!

the best part was when Nurmi was trying to get the "suicide letters" introduced into evidence and Juan objected because jodi is still alive! ...
that man is a genius. my opinion, and i stand by it!

Post of the day for me lol!

why do i think she wrote these so-called suicide letters AFTER her smarmy atty and the brain doctor convinced her to change her story? it all seems so obvious to me that this whole self defense is all completely made up. I am hoping the jury sees that too. after the CA verdict, I am slowing starting to prepare for anything that happens.

I totally agree! Don't quite understand why they think her wanting to commit suicide in any way lessens her culpability in the crime. If she wanted to commit suicide before getting caught she would have. If she truly wants to commit suicide now it would only be because she got caught.

My point comparing my life to JA and TA is that they are not done, until THEY are done. She would not, could not leave him be. She needed to destroy him unless he gave her what she wanted. It's clear. TA allowed her back in his world (big mistake) and she was never going to leave. She did what came naturally to her and here we are.

I am shocked that, that quack, could not see that. Maybe he did. In further thought, the man is into bartering, I wonder what JA bartered (not teeth I'm sure) to gain his sympathy and false diagnois.

Sadly, because of what this evil person did, they will *never* be done. She will always be linked to him. It makes me ill...

I don't get the psychologist either. He saw her, diagnosed her, but apparently never treated her. That makes no sense. He said she was extremely depressed, talking of suicide, apparently 'grew out of it'? Seriously??

He knows she's faking - he must. Or he's just filling in whatever the DT wants him to say/do. He tested her, but not very thoroughly. Probably because the results wouldn't be helpful to the DT.

If he doesn't know she's faking/lying, he has no business calling himself an expert or being on the witness stand imv.

ugh.

I saw it. It made me catch my breath and wait for more but Juan moved on. From what I remember he said you took a shower in the shower you put Travis in didn't you and she said yes. And he moved on to something else. I couldn't tell if he was asking if she showered with him IN there or just saying she showered in the same shower she put his body.

I thought she said she showered long before Travis did - in that shower. When did she say she showered with him in there? I think she did that, but I'm pretty sure she never said that. Remember - she would have been in full-fog-mode... grrrr.

This depends on the individual. I'm from Texas and went to college in upstate NY, I drove cross country by myself four times a year, and I would have no compunction doing it today.

It does. I can't even imagine being scared on a long drive by myself. Prepared, yes. Scared, definitely not. Not even a fleeting thought to scared.

Im sure this has been discussed, but I am way too lazy to go back through the thread. Did y'all read the new motion filed by the DT regarding TA's "criminal record"? I can't help but think that the DT team is purposefully dragging this trial out for sensationalism. I doubt Nurmi will ever make $225 an hour again...for legal work anyway... IMHO

I totally agree! Don't quite understand why they think her wanting to commit suicide in any way lessens her culpability in the crime. If she wanted to commit suicide before getting caught she would have. If she truly wants to commit suicide now it would only be because she got caught.

Hopefully the jury remembers she tried once but the "nic" hurt too bad.

The TV program 20/20 has a show on right now about videos and cameras recording all kinds of crimes. Sure is much easier now days. I remember when you had to buy film and fool with it to start taking pics.

The Camera Never Lies 20/20 9 p.m.-10 p.m. Pacific Time
NEWSurveillance camera footage helps convict Travis Forbes of murder; neighborhood feuds; mischievous animals caught on tape; TV reporters share bloopers; videos of life-changing moments; senior citizens who fight crime; a missing camera is returned.

Again? That dog pic has blown margins over and over.

My point comparing my life to JA and TA is that they are not done, until THEY are done. She would not, could not leave him be. She needed to destroy him unless he gave her what she wanted. It's clear. TA allowed her back in his world (big mistake) and she was never going to leave. She did what came naturally to her and here we are.

I am shocked that, that quack, could not see that. Maybe he did. In further thought, the man is into bartering, I wonder what JA bartered (not teeth I'm sure) to gain his sympathy and false diagnois.

maybe she did a headstand for him. :floorlaugh:

In continuing to beat a dead horse, I would suggest that JA opted for the gun shot first story in order to invoke her global amnesia and to mitigate the “heinous “ aspect of the crime.

JA was not sure the gun was loaded. The gun shot therefore was an ACCIDENT. TA continued his attack after the gunshot thus maintaining the “imminent threat of death”. Her subsequent knife attack was “defensive” although not remembered.

Based on the “gunshot first” theory, JA current story is a complete fabrication. None of what she claims remotely resembles the truth.

SYNOPSIS of GUNSHOT FIRST
JA shot first. TA was stunned but managed to arise.
JA panics and lets loose with the frontal knife attacks on an erect TA. TA sustains defensive wounds.

TA stands in front of bathroom mirror. JA initiates a ferocious knife attack to TA’s backside.

The melee moves down the hallway. TA stumbles and crawls. JA then performs the coup de grace.

i remember when she first told how the shooting happened. i think it was her attorney, nurmi questioning her. she distionctly said travis grabbed her around the waist and the gun went off the gun experts brought up the subject of stipling, so she again changed the story , this time the gun went off as he was charging her like a linebacker, with his head turned of course to match the forensics. she just drives me nuts.:banghead:

That is complete BS on JA's part. As far as I'm concerned this never happened, but it puts Travis in a bad light, and makes her look more of a victim.

(Remember, she had 5 years to make up this sh_t!!!!)

I wholeheartedly agree. That's why in my original post I thought it odd that she didn't injure his manhood if she had been so abused. I don't for one second believe she was a "battered woman".....they need to have a new term like "psychologically battered man" which I think Travis was a victim of before and after death

O/T
Barnado and Carla case on ID now. (Speaking of evil)

OMGosh Karla wore a school girl outfit for Paul !!! Her sisters - the one they killed.

Im sure this has been discussed, but I am way too lazy to go back through the thread. Did y'all read the new motion filed by the DT regarding TA's "criminal record"? I can't help but think that the DT team is purposefully dragging this trial out for sensationalism. I doubt Nurmi will ever make $225 an hour again...for legal work anyway... IMHO

This has been confirmed as his brother's doing. Here's a link to an article with the original police report, etc. Poor Travis :(

http://www.ozzmoe.com/2013/03/fingerprint-records-used-to-clear-travis-alexanders-name/4110178.html

I know I won't be able to find the exact quote, but she also said that everything they did was mutual (her word) and that would never go beyond what she was comfortable with. He would "always" STOP if she was uncomfortable, etc.

I hope the jury is reminded of all this at some point...

-------------
Hi, I also heard her say there was no abuse! My first reaction was then there is no case! I think she was being questioned by nurmi at the time. The conversation skipped right over it , on to something else. It wasnt this past week as I was sick and hardly watched.:what: :seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anyclimate3010