Jodi Arias Murder Trial - the defense continues it's case in chief-*Weekend* #90

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you. Now we just need a photo of the Salinas Starbucks, and the 'cinder block' curb that her licence plate was so conveniently standing upright against! :floorlaugh:

With all 4 screws just laying on top of it :floorlaugh:

I recall the opposite and that is why the medical examiner said the distance was indetermineit.

Laugh out loud how my talk to text spells things! I'm not going to correct it, you'll get it!

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2
You are correct. I was wrong. There was no stippling. I watched the trial testimony again, and corrected my previous post.

??? Huh ???

That was in response to your comment that the defense attorney "will" downplay the relevance of the third gas can. He may try, but the word "will "does not go with what I am thinking! he may try, but he will not. sorry, I know that is probably not how you meant it! I was just perhaps being too harsh with the word will, I was just making a joke of the word will, sorry to do it at any expense as far as not what you were thinking.

Considerate analogous to that the fact that the issue of the magazines was not brought up!

Dang you are fast. Is this the same mall as Walmart ??

yeah.

ok 2 possibles where she got her hair/nails done in same mall

guess it would be better if someone had actually been to the place,im 1000s of miles away so not great at this :smile:

ja_zpse4ee7ce0.jpg

Random thoughts:

1. Gas cans. JA is a self-admitted 'road trip' junkie. Did JM ever ask JA if she carried extra containers of gasoline on all of her previous sojourns around the country before and after she met Travis? Or was it just the 'Murder Travis road trip' that she suddenly developed a fear of running out of gas in the middle of the night in the middle of the desert?

2. 'Inadvertent' shoe picture. Has it been determined if JA was wearing socks or shoes in the infamous photo where she is standing over a mortally wounded Travis? I have viewed that photo dozens of times and it looks like it could be a shoe. Could she have put socks over her shoes? It's unlikely that she would be wearing shoes...for obvious reasons. Then again, she's not the brightest bulb...

3. Premeditation: Can 'premeditation' before and during the road trip to murder Travis be thrown off the table due to the fact that JA alleges there were 2 sex episodes after she arrived? It would, of course, be back on the table during the 100 plus seconds it took to murder Travis, i.e. the gun AND the knife. The fact that JA only 'remembers' the gun episode is a blatant attempt to eliminate premeditation.

If I was a juror, I would dismiss ALL of her testimony, and that of Dr. Quacko. The fact remains that JA is a pathological liar who murdered Travis in cold blood.

For number 1 I believe she was asked about this from a jury member and as I recall she went into one of her rambling non answer about how DB would bring cans on some trips, blah blah blah, lie lie lie.

For number 1 I believe she was asked about this from a jury member and as I recall she went into one of her rambling non answer about how DB would bring cans on some trips, blah blah blah, lie lie lie.

Did you see that funny as c.h.i.t video that was posted last night about her long answer! It was so hilarious.

A lot of time was spent with the hair color thing, so it seems really odd that DB wasnt asked about it. Matt and his friend would also know, and possible footage of any place she stopped (including walmart) has the possibility of busting her out on this - so Im wondering if they think her hair color changed before all this.

According to RandMcnally, it takes 2 hours and 44 minutes to get from Redding to Lodi, but receipts show it took her 11 hours? Is this where she claims to have slept? How odd to take an 8 hour nap, right after starting out on a trip...

BBM - not really when you consider Arias was up all of the previous night on the phone ...

Jodi said she couldn't find her shoes, had to stop and put on her business shoes from the trunk. Well, did the cops find shoes in Travis' house? Or did she see she made a shoe print in blood and knew she needed to dump her shoes? She probably put her shoes on after her deeds and clean up and went back to get another look at Travis, making the bloody print. Fog, my foot.

Is that the Pasadena Starbucks where the alleged license plate incidentt occurred ?

im not sure,i thought the starbucks was in the same mall as wal-mart but another poster said it was in pasedena?

this is the one at westridge mall

That was in response to your comment that the defense attorney "will" downplay the relevance of the third gas can. He may try, but the word "will "does not go with what I am thinking! he may try, but he will not. sorry, I know that is probably not how you meant it! I was just perhaps being too harsh with the word will, I was just making a joke of the word will, sorry to do it at any expense as far as not what you were thinking.

Considerate analogous to that the fact that the issue of the magazines was not brought up!

Ah, I see. Yes, I agree that if this evidence gets in on rebuttal then there's nothing Nurmi can do to rehabilitate Jodi on this issues. He can only try, or as you imply, he may not address it at all.

Is that the Pasadena Starbucks where the alleged license plate incidentt occurred ?

She said there was no sidewalk. That certainly is a sidewalk. If she parked in the regular parking area it appears there are no cement bumpers just parking spaces. jmo

Did you see that funny as c.h.i.t video that was posted last night about her long answer! It was so hilarious.

This one - hilarious !!

[video=youtube;AQ4SFBYfzkY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQ4SFBYfzkY[/video]

The license plate fiasco was at the Pasadena Starbucks, not Salinas. I posted about this on a few threads because I am familiar with this Starbucks. Here is a link to streetview. hastings ranch starbucks - Google Maps

Where she says she parked is right up against this wall (although she said it was a curb). This is not an area where random Skater Boys hang out and create mischief. :twocents:

Go to Google Maps and put in 3699 E Foothill Blvd Pasadena CA and the Starbucks is right there ... rotate the map and voila ... the infamous ARCO at 3706 E Foothill Drive is across the street ... a 4-lane street. That Starbucks is hardly a place where skateboarders would hang out ...

GUN SHOT WOUNDS

Cavitation is the second component and consists of a “shock-wave” like
effect. Temporary cavitation can be up to 10 times the diameter of a
medium to high velocity bullet. The permanent cavitation is the hole left by
the bullet itself. Damage will depend on the elasticity of the organ or
tissue. Muscle, blood vessels, lung and bowel are relatively elastic and
therefore have a less permanent cavitation effect. Liver and brain on the
other hand are relatively inelastic and cavitation becomes permanent
resulting in significant damage.

Go to Google Maps and put in 3699 E Foothill Blvd Pasadena CA and the Starbucks is right there ... rotate the map and voila ... the infamous ARCO at 3706 E Foothill Drive is across the street ... a 4-lane street. That Starbucks is hardly a place where skateboarders would hang out ...

Thank you! I tried to do a screen cap but I am not very computer saavy! The Starbucks where the license plate caper happened is the Pasadena Starbucks, not the Salinas one in the pic upthread.

so from the aerial view i posted of the starbucks carpark....where could she have parked?

if she parked in the bottom of the photo no one can get into the front of the car,and if she parked in one of the other spaces in the middle of the photo there is no cinderblock?

from what i can see you can't park right in front of the store either

i do wish i lived closer id be off on a road trip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members