Jodi Arias Murder Trial - the defense continues it's case in chief-*Weekend* #90

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
so from the aerial view i posted of the starbucks carpark....where could she have parked?

if she parked in the bottom of the photo no one can get into the front of the car,and if she parked in one of the other spaces in the middle of the photo there is no cinderblock?

from what i can see you can't park right in front of the store either

i do wish i lived closer id be off on a road trip

Excellent sleuthing Josie1986 - there is no way that the license plate story happened as no skateboarders would have been here and even if there were, no one would have taken off her front plate so close to 7 lanes of traffic !!!

so from the aerial view i posted of the starbucks carpark....where could she have parked?

if she parked in the bottom of the photo no one can get into the front of the car,and if she parked in one of the other spaces in the middle of the photo there is no cinderblock?

from what i can see you can't park right in front of the store either

i do wish i lived closer id be off on a road trip

When JA describes where she parked, she says Starbucks is to the right and a little behind of her. I take that as being parked at the wall facing the wall.

I notice that it looks like there is a strip mall connected to the Walmart. Is there a hair and nail salon there? Maybe two differant places a nail salon, and a separate place where she could of gotten her hair done? I feel that JM has the goods on where she got her hair done, and if it was done at the stripmall connected to Walmart so easily found by detectives.

Some Wal-marts even have beauty salons in them!

:innocent:

sb_zpse628441d.jpg

sb1_zpsc0d4ecd9.jpg

Thank you so much! I don't know if this is the actual Starbucks she was parked at, but even so it's clear to me that, sitting in the driver's seat of the rental car, she would not have been able to see the front licence plate resting against the curb.

When JA describes where she parked, she says Starbucks is to the right and a little behind of her. I take that as being parked at the wall facing the wall.

and from that photo no one would get in front the of the car.

i didnt believe her in the first place but completely debunks it for me anyway

Thank you so much! I don't know if this is the actual Starbucks she was parked at, but even so it's clear to me that, sitting in the driver's seat of the rental car, she would not have been able to see the front licence plate resting against the curb.

thats the one in salinas next to wal-mart,i f'ed up :floorlaugh:

i posted the pasedena one a few posts up ^^

Coming soon, the testimony of ALaV. The engines of Willmott & ALaV are already audible in the background as they attempt to gin up pathos over Arias The Abused. How I dread LaV's time on the stand. Our proven liar has fabricated four instances of physical abuse and there exists no corroboration for any of them. Even Arias had trouble considering the backhand in Travis's car as violence in her initial description. It was more of a gesture that missed its target. When Willmott asserted that Arias had to kill Travis because he was about to off her, it was where did that come from? There is no substantiation for such behavior & intent at the time or prior to that shower. I find this defense dangerous as presented because it could apply to any victim. Just call the victim a threat, a lethal threat.

hastings ranch starbucks

hrsb_zpsde25b378.jpg

hrsb1_zps7c2740aa.jpg

So this is the right one? OK - with Starbucks behind her and to the right, that puts her front end actually against the wall, or close to it. Sitting in a car you can't see down that low in front. She would only be seeing that ivy covered wall. Skate boarders crawling in there? I don't think so, Arias! One of her most pathetic stories.

ETA: or she was parked out in the middle, I guess. Don't think there are any curbs out there. Do you see any?

And just some more info on the Pasadena Starbucks area... it is located on one of the busiest streets in Pasadena. It's right across the street from the Arco where she filled up. Other shops in this area are Vroman's book store, Whole Foods grocery store, Chuck E. Cheese, a bank, Sears Department store, etc. It is not really where teens go to hang out. IMO

So this is the right one? OK - with Starbucks behind her and to the right, that puts her front end actually against the wall, or close to it. Sitting in a car you can't see down that low in front. She would only be seeing that ivy covered wall. Skate boarders crawling in there? I don't think so, Arias! One of her most pathetic stories.

ETA: or she was parked out in the middle, I guess. Don't think there are any curbs out there. Do you see any?

Exactly did she think people weren't going to check this out?

Pretty sure skaters or in fact anyone havw better things to do than crawl in front of cars removing licence plates

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I'm back Schuby :seeya:

Respectivly snipped from JusticeJunkie

She fancied herself a professional photographer, but she had no idea how digital data are stored and recovered.

I'll bet she knows now and would like a do-over.

It's funny but I remember her on the stand talking about deleting the picture but of course, as a photographer she knew she wouldn't be able to completely erase them. She acted like she she always knew this but I am sure she only learned that after the pictures were able to be recovered. I am sure if she had that knowledge before hand the camera would never have been found, unless it is true that it was put in the washer by accident and she was unable to locate it in her haste to get out of dodge.

OK...I am having a rainy day moment.

Did this REALLY happen, or was this dubbed? I feel really stupid asking that, since it's probably obvious.

That could NOT have really happened, did it? Someone HAD to have made that up, right?

Go with door number 2 :giggle:

I agree about the blood, it's entirely possible it was intentional. It's one of those things we'll never know for sure.

Her real stupid move was not taking the memory card. Unless the great photographer didn't know it had one.

Go with door number 2 :giggle:

LOL!! I have to tell you, I feel really stupid right now...since I normally "get" stuff like this.

I mean, she really did say all those things, right?

And all of those actions and reactions by the Judge, JM and KN actually happened...but not in the sequence we see them. Well, except the shut up part - LOL!

Right? Sheesh...feel like I need to shake the cobwebs out or something!

And just some more info on the Pasadena Starbucks area... it is located on one of the busiest streets in Pasadena. It's right across the street from the Arco where she filled up. Other shops in this area are Vroman's book store, Whole Foods grocery store, Chuck E. Cheese, a bank, Sears Department store, etc. It is not really where teens go to hang out. IMO
Here's another little piece of the Starbucks ARCO puzzle ... the time on the Starbucks receipt is 8:41 PM and the 1st ARCO transaction is at 8:42 PM. Arias would have needed to leave Starbucks and somehow cross the intersection at E.Foothill Road to get to the ARCO on the other side of the street. Most likely she would have driven down along the wall in front of the Whole Foods and then made a right back onto E. Foothill Blvd and then proceeded to the traffic light. A U-turn would have been required to access the ARCO on the other side of E.Foothill at 3706.

I find it hard to believe that she got in her car at Starbucks, started to back out, saw the license plate, got out, looked at the plate, took the plate back and threw it in her car, and then proceeded to ARCO, and activated the gas pump in ONE MINUTE !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member