Jodi Arias Murder Trial - the defense continues it's case in chief-*Weekend* #90

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly did she think people weren't going to check this out?

Pretty sure skaters or in fact anyone havw better things to do than crawl in front of cars removing licence plates

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Gosh - we forgot! She was apparently in need of corrective eye glasses too!

LOL!! I have to tell you, I feel really stupid right now...since I normally "get" stuff like this.

I mean, she really did say all those things, right?

And all of those actions and reactions by the Judge, JM and KN actually happened...but not in the sequence we see them. Well, except the shut up part - LOL!

Right? Sheesh...feel like I need to shake the cobwebs out or something!

Don't feel silly, I had to do a double take myself....that IS the way she answers all questions!

OK...I am having a rainy day moment.

Did this REALLY happen, or was this dubbed? I feel really stupid asking that, since it's probably obvious.

That could NOT have really happened, did it? Someone HAD to have made that up, right?
Yes it's spliced together from real moments of the trial from someone with a wonderful sense of humor! Thank God there are moments of laughter interspersed with this horrible murder, or we'd all be going bonkers.

Here's another little piece of the Starbucks ARCO puzzle ... the time on the Starbucks receipt is 8:41 PM and the 1st ARCO transaction is at 8:42 PM. Arias would have needed to leave Starbucks and somehow cross the intersection at E.Foothill Road to get to the ARCO on the other side of the street. Most likely she would have driven down along the wall in front of the Whole Foods and then made a right back onto E. Foothill Blvd and then proceeded to the traffic light. A U-turn would have been required to access the ARCO on the other side of E.Foothill at 3706.

I find it hard to believe that she got in her car at Starbucks, started to back out, saw the license plate, got out, looked at the plate, took the plate back and threw it in her car, and then proceeded to ARCO, and activated the gas pump in ONE MINUTE !!!

Wow! That's even faster than the 62 second murder! Whatta girl!

Yes it's spliced together from real moments of the trial from someone with a wonderful sense of humor! Thank God there are moments of laughter interspersed with this horrible murder, or we'd all be going bonkers.

Thanks JJ and Dmacky :blushing:

I guess the reason for my "confusion" is that the person who made the video did such a remarkable job with putting it together, it made it look so real!!!

And like you said Dmacky, it's not like it COULDN'T have happened, since that's how she answers everything else, too.

Still, masterful editing skills...Shout Out to said person!

This picture has bothered me since day one. Look at the last photo taken - of him being dragged, from how I see it, by his arms. :(

I would guess his body is lifted about 1 1/2ft off the ground. The person dragging him would have to be very tall with long arms and legs in order for their feet and legs to not be showing up closer to his body while dragging him.. ??

Also, the camera did not take this picture from the ground. The angle of the photo is downward and looks to be a few feet back... ? That means the camera had to have been on a person somewhere at about hip height.. standing back a few feet, and was NOT taken by the person who is dragging him. ??

If I am correct, this picture equals two people, one very tall doing the dragging and the other standing back with the camera hip high.. ??

What do you guys see in this picture???

http://i922.photobucket.com/albums/ad64/SoulShynz9293/shower_travis_murder_pics_xtralarge.jpg

This picture has bothered me since day one. Look at the last photo taken - of him being dragged, from how I see it, by his arms. :(

I would guess his body is lifted about 1 1/2ft off the ground. The person dragging him would have to be very tall with long arms and legs in order for their feet and legs to not be showing up closer to his body while dragging him.. ??

Also, the camera did not take this picture from the ground. The angle of the photo is downward and looks to be a few feet back... ? That means the camera had to have been on a person somewhere at about hip height.. standing back a few feet, and was NOT taken by the person who is dragging him. ??

If I am correct, this picture equals two people, one very tall doing the dragging and the other standing back with the camera hip high.. ??

http://i922.photobucket.com/albums/ad64/SoulShynz9293/shower_travis_murder_pics_xtralarge.jpg

Kinda looks like part of his back hence all the blood pouring from his neck?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I don't think she's dragging him. His head and Jodi are on the carpet in the bedroom, his feet on tile in bathroom. It appears this is taken very close to the time she slices his throat. He bleeds all over the carpet then IMO she would grab his feet/legs and drag him back towards the shower.

My favorite moment of the interrogation tapes? When Flores tells her about the pictures and she says, "Are you sure it's me?" LOLOLOLOLOLOL. Flores just says, "Jodi, it's YOU."

....and all of you.

It kind of looks to me like she fell while dragging him (shown in the previous photo with her leg in it). Then maybe hit the camera again trying to get up and finish getting him into the shower, getting that pic..

I don't think she's dragging him. His head and Jodi are on the carpet in the bedroom, his feet on tile in bathroom. It appears this is taken very close to the time she slices his throat. He bleeds all over the carpet then IMO she would grab his feet/legs and drag him back towards the shower.

Thank you! First time I have been able to see this picture as anything other than carpet, baseboard and brown wall.

NOW, I see it is carpet...metal threshold...tile.

And thanks to whoever pointed out that if that was Travis being dragged like I, and so many others, thought...the person would have had to be very tall with that angle.

Right? It's actually taken from the floor again, looking straight into the hallway. Right? But would be taken from say, the bedroom floor? Unless I am mistaken and the carpet does NOT start at the hallway. I am under the impression that the tile starts at the hallway, and the large bloody spot is where the tile begins.

But I still can't make out exactly what his body and/or Jodi are doing and how they are positioned.

Jumping of KCL story of elephants and Elephant Mt.

I've wondered where Jodi went to clean up before she got to Utah.

Does anyone know if the parks in the Arizona area have showers? I think Minor4th did a milage/gas timeline and I was wondering if the Elephant Mt. would fit in and if there might be shower/ bathrooms in the parks area.

Jodi may have been to this area previously and had it as part of her "go to a desolate area to discard the weapon and clean up" plan.

It would also be a place she could chill and sleep a couple hours before continuing to Utah. Not sure it fits in with where her first call and cell pings are though. Just a thought, probably off base, but the elephant stuff has my head spinning.

Here's another little piece of the Starbucks ARCO puzzle ... the time on the Starbucks receipt is 8:41 PM and the 1st ARCO transaction is at 8:42 PM. Arias would have needed to leave Starbucks and somehow cross the intersection at E.Foothill Road to get to the ARCO on the other side of the street. Most likely she would have driven down along the wall in front of the Whole Foods and then made a right back onto E. Foothill Blvd and then proceeded to the traffic light. A U-turn would have been required to access the ARCO on the other side of E.Foothill at 3706.

I find it hard to believe that she got in her car at Starbucks, started to back out, saw the license plate, got out, looked at the plate, took the plate back and threw it in her car, and then proceeded to ARCO, and activated the gas pump in ONE MINUTE !!!

So do ya think she parked at Arco, ran over to Starbucks, got her drink and ran back across the street to gas up ?

What my eyes see is in the 5:31:14 picture on the left side that white border is the closet door frame from the bathroom, blurred, with the door I guess open because inside the frame is darkness where the door looks like it is white so it must be opened and the closet must be dark inside? So the light I think when you look at the picture 170 of 180 is the light closer to the bedroom and the picture is of the wall/ceiling of the wall with the closet door... But that dark shading on the right side looks like a corner?
I looked at the floor plan but can't really find a spot where this layout would make sense? I am confused now.

Thank you! First time I have been able to see this picture as anything other than carpet, baseboard and brown wall.

NOW, I see it is carpet...metal threshold...tile.

And thanks to whoever pointed out that if that was Travis being dragged like I, and so many others, thought...the person would have had to be very tall with that angle.

Right? It's actually taken from the floor again, looking straight into the hallway. Right? But would be taken from say, the bedroom floor? Unless I am mistaken and the carpet does NOT start at the hallway. I am under the impression that the tile starts at the hallway, and the large bloody spot is where the tile begins.

But I still can't make out exactly what his body and/or Jodi are doing and how they are positioned.

OK wait. I just looked at a picture and there is NO metal threshold anywhere. That MUST be the wall and baseboard.

Dangit. Now I have confused myself again.

I wish someone would do the outline on that picture like they did with the one with the foot to make it clear what we are seeing.

Anyone up to attempting that?

I have a questions about the license plate. Did she have a Arizona and a California plate and switch them and is this how the one got placed upside down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487