Jodi Arias Murder Trial - the defense continues it's case in chief-*Weekend* #90

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to Jodi she just took a Costco shower alia bottles of water from her trunk after killing Travis. Right

And by the way, did anyone ever come up with a scenario where she would have a case of costco water in the trunk of the rental with the gas cans etc.,? When did she make a costco stop? Did she bring the case with her to the car rental agency? Wouldn't the rental agent remember her dragging a case of water around? Costco keeps great records too. I wish he would have quized her on the water---just another stupid detail to trip her up.

Ewwww if she didnt shower other than the Cosco water! Remember Ryan burns said he touched her vag! Area

Yesssss. And Jodi testified on the stand that he was a ^%%^& liar. So, he's safe because he lied. Bet he is relieved to hear that. lol

I have no issue thinking she cleaned up at TA home. Look what she did, a shower is not going to make the situation any worse. Just proves how evil she is

I'm sure I'm the last person in the English-speaking world to ask this, so I apologize in advance. But what is Travis referring to in the following text messages to JA? TIA

April 2008 - These are all FROM Travis TO JA
Do not call me. And do not text me anything. The next thing I want is this michelle K that is friends with Elena(?) that nobody knows but knows details about my life. Not one other thing ever. Until you have that information. Its 15 minutes it would take to get the info. But you won't take 15 minutes... you have that information. its 15 minutes it would take to get the info. But you won't take 15 minutes. Why because it is an Fing lie. So either text me that you are ready to tell the truth or give me your imaginary friend with the worst BS story you have ever told or leave me alone. Its a lie like no other. It is freaking foolish. There is no way out of it, you have screwed up your story so bad you can't mend it. You are caught. When will you realize that. I do not know. You have til tomorrow. To have me this persons information before I tell all of the hughes' leslie udy, the freemans, your parents and anyone else that matters about all the crazy things you have done. So either fess up or feel the wrath. No matter how bad the truth is I promise you the punishment will be better than the lie. This is worse than your magical email that a mysterious man you've never seen before wrote for you. You insult me by thinking ill believe such crap. nothing else from you til the truth. I already know your lying so why continue. After tomorrow, its gonna get real bad for you. Time to spit it out.

And by the way, did anyone ever come up with a scenario where she would have a case of costco water in the trunk of the rental with the gas cans etc.,? When did she make a costco stop? Did she bring the case with her to the car rental agency? Wouldn't the rental agent remember her dragging a case of water around? Costco keeps great records too. I wish he would have quized her on the water---just another stupid detail to trip her up.

Sounds like something she would have stolen from Travis' garage. jmo

I think it was just a lie because she had to have a way to clean up and she did not want the jury to know she was evil enough to shower standing over his body

I think it was just a lie because she had to have a way to clean up and she did not want the jury to know she was evil enough to shower standing over his body
:floorlaugh:
The jury by now know she's evil!

I'm not a lawyer but I just can't imagine that something as major as the murder weapon could be withheld from the defense. Plus there was testimony from the state that none of the knives found in the home were the murder weapon.

I think years ago that sort of chicanery was common. But I believe you are right: a prosecutor today wouldn't think he could get away with it. (Unless he were VERY corrupt and we have no reason to believe Mr. Martinez is after 300+ trials.)

Yes, I agree. I just wished this stupid detail would have been challenged because like the third gascan, it could end up being yet another instance where Juan proves she lied to the jury.

Ewwww if she didnt shower other than the Cosco water! Remember Ryan burns said he touched her vag! Area

Remember she did say she took a shower after sex so she would have washed her hair then so no braid marks showing up at Ryan's

Awesome post! Also on May 10, 2008 Jodi recorded their phone sex conversation. I think it illustrates that Travis was willing to be sexual with Jodi despite his growing dislike of the type of person she was.
Do we know for sure that the sex tape was on May 10th? I mean was it entered in evidence that way or is it her word that it was taped on May 10th?

I'm not a lawyer but I just can't imagine that something as major as the murder weapon could be withheld from the defense. Plus there was testimony from the state that none of the knives found in the home were the murder weapon.
Not a lawyer either but am 100 per cent sure would have to be disclosed to defense

Street View, once captured/mapped, is not frequently updated.

The satellite views are updated more frequently, but vary from region to region.

In the street view, if you look across the street there is a bus bench. The ad is for a movie "Big Mommas: Like Father, Like Son". The movie was released February 2011, so we know at least the street view is from the 2011 time frame. The aerial shot is very similar to how I remember the parking lot being when I lived there. I don't think the lot has changed much.
O/T There used to be a music store in that shopping center that also had a Ticketmaster inside. We used to camp overnight outside of the music store when we knew concert tickets were going on sale to make sure we got our tickets! :rocker:

I keep wondering what was going through her mind when she was driving to Travis' murder.

She had her phone turned off - no one to talk to but herself.
Did she sing? Was she remembering the times she and Travis shared? Was she fine tuning her murder plan? Was she even nervous?
I can't wrap my brain around this woman.

I don't think there was ever a waking moment that Jodi did not think about Travis and everything ABOUT Travis.

So what excuse did she give Travis ? Did she tell him she was going to see Ryan? I don't think he assumed she drove this far to deliver a check to him?
Did I miss something? Or did he think she came to talk him into taking her to cancan.
And if would have agreed to take her! She was in a rented car! Was she going to hangout till the 10th?
I know it's crazy thinking because we all know he was taking Mimi to cancun.
What a crazy broad!

I'd of liked to be a fly on the wall of her rented car that day!
Besides didn't one of her men say! She wouldn't hurt a fly!
I think she was still sleeping with mm Daryl to keep them doing her favors. It's not like she had any kind of morals.
Maybe I'm imagining things but to me Darrel sounded almost afraid of JA. Did u see the way she was looking at him when he was testifying? He didn't completely go off the 'script' she had in mind for him but he did mention the gas cans so on her direct she mentioned he was an alcoholic...she might have said worse stuff about him if he had given completely truthful testimony.

This does not sound plausible to me, especially considering how Jodi insists that they exchanged passwords as a show of trust. Flores remarks that after 20 years of marriage, he does not have his wife's email password.

I do wish there would have been forensic work done for the complete duration of their relationship, what a counts were accessed from each computer. This would have been laborious but would have shown if Travis ever did access her personal accounts, and how often they were each doing this. I think this would be telling information.

I imagine that once they found her blood, paw print, and photos on the scene they assumed this kind of i formation wouldn't be necessary for a conviction.

There seems to have been very little computer/phone forensics done. Nothing like what we saw with the CA case where they could track her pings over the course of weeks, all texts from various phones, etc...

I wonder why so little was done in this case???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KazPsi