Jodi Arias Murder Trial - the defense continues it's case in chief-*Weekend* #90

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Listen around the 15:00 mark: Jodi Arias Trial - Day 30 - Part 2 - YouTube
Jodi Arias Trial - Day 30 - Part 2 - YouTube

It would seem that in one of the reports JM received from one of the experts, there is a statement where JA indicated she had moved items. I doubt that he would have pursued this unless it was the knife. It will blow the cover on her lack of memory.

IF you watch her reaction right after Nurmi objects, you will see her swallow real big around the 15:40-15:45 mark...I believe she knows where JM is going and he is about to uncover Her "fog of memories" on the knife. I believe that JM will def be going over the "knife" in significant details.

There. Are many posted thre weeks ago which one

I was shocked when I read the the 7th comment. Evidently he's a pro Jodi whacko who has posted alot of hateful rants.

[video=youtube;nOq8qp_HB_Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOq8qp_HB_Q[/video]

GREAT demonstration! I always thought that looked like a foot.

And now another poster lightened the final photo to show the button on the duvet! Good job guys!

I had no idea that wad a button:confused:
I thought the poster that asked for an edit wanted an outline of travis. I defo need a break lol

Im still mulling over what part of him that is. The way we see the blood pouring from him, it makes me think it looks like the top of his back like just below the nape of the neck and its curved like he's trying to sit up because she is dragging him.
I dunno
Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

GREAT demonstration! I always thought that looked like a foot.

And now another poster lightened the final photo to show the button on the duvet! Good job guys!

Why would she be wearing boots in June? Those are boots? Those boots have fur at the top

I had no idea that wad a button:confused:
I thought the poster that asked for an edit wanted an outline of travis. I defo need a break lol

Im still mulling over what part of him that is. The way we see the blood pouring from him, it makes me think it looks like the top of his back like just below the nape of the neck and its curved like he's trying to sit up because she is dragging him.
I dunno

Some think it's a button. Some think it's nothing. I've lightened the photo as well and don't see a button, so maybe it's just in the eye and mind of the beholder.

I don't know.
Having another person would really help explain a lot.
1) Overpowering Travis
2) Where the car was parked (she was dropped off)
3) Disposing of the weapons/clothes etc
4) Look out for roomies returning home
5) the "we drove" comment
6) double purchases at Walmart (even though it still doesn't make sense)

Who knows where Jodi's loyalties start or stop. Maybe the person she's covering for (IF she's covering for anyone....) is promising her that they will throw the trial somehow? Maybe that's why she's so cocky and confident no jury will find her guilty? Maybe she knows something we don't.

Jodi dances to her own drummer so for us to think like Jodi or assume like Jodi is like my goldfish trying to figure out calculus.

I feel quite sure she did it all alone. Otherwise she wouldn't have had to stop to sleep, they could have taken turns driving, and there would have been more footprints etc. left at the scene. A second person wouldn't have been juggling a weapon and the camera and wouldn't have dropped it. With two people, Travis wouldn't even have made it out of the shower.

Jodi was a strong girl. Look at the baptism photo. She is not that much smaller than Travis. Plus, she had a gun, a butcher knife, and the element of surprise.

images

Some think it's a button. Some think it's nothing. I've lightened the photo as well and don't see a button, so maybe it's just in the eye and mind of the beholder.

I thought it was just the reflection from the light .

I can't see her putting him on a sheet to get him back to the shower, I think she tried to take him from under the shoulderd but because of the horrific neck would she couldn't and went feet first

Agree that she would have carefully chosen her clothing to wear during the commission of the murder, and it would have covered everything except her hands, feet and face. Therefore, I don't believe her body itself was saturated with blood. After shedding the murder-suit, she may have taken a quick shower, in one of the other bathrooms, however, I still believe time was a factor and she couldn't have spent too much time inside the house for fear the roommate would come home.

MOO

And I personally think that her murder suit consisted of a hoodie sweatshirt with a pocket in front. It would have been perfect to hide a knife gun and hold the camera and protect her from bruising, etc, if it were thick enough. I have always thought that she had a hoodie sweatshirt on...dark...like her pants...so she wouldn't be seen at night if she HAD to run out at night during the attack...also would be better to case the place before the room mate left when she first got there. JMHO....

This is just one of my thought tangents.

I agree that she had to have done a quick wash down in the house. But for the life of me I can't imagine her showing up at Ryan's without having a real shower after all this. And of course done her makeup.

Does anyone know if she showered as soon as she got to Ryan's?

Once again I'm quite a bit behind, so sorry if anyone addressed this.

Anywho, it's believed she showered and changed her clothes before she left in one of the other bathrooms in the house. I think that's why there are forensic photos of one of the other bathrooms. It's smaller and not nearly as nice as Travis's own bathroom where all the blood and his body were. There wasn't any evidence in there though... it was just photos of another bathroom in the house.

I can't see her putting him on a sheet to get him back to the shower, I think she tried to take him from under the shoulderd but because of the horrific neck would she couldn't and went feet first

I'd be freaked out if I knew! How badly I slaughtered someone! Than to drag them around! Geez it takes one cold wench!

Day 5 - Special Agent Nathan Mendes
All his testimony is worth watching :crush:
He executed the search warrant on the defendants grandparent's home in Yreka.
He also spoke to Raphael Columbo and testified Columbo stated the defendant had blonde hair when she rented the car.
The receipts were also entered during his testimony.
Too bad he isn't the one reading us the DSM-4 book instead of that Samuels dude. :giggle:

[video=youtube;qLfabn2US8U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLfabn2US8U[/video]

Day 8- Raphael Columbo
The video is about 2 mins of Patrol Officer Michael Galieti from Utah re: the upside down plate, then Raphael Columbo.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDZ8eOPvhq4

Why would she be wearing boots in June? Those are boots? Those boots have fur at the top

:seeya:
That photo with the boots was a demonstration of the crime scene photo, someone took.

What up in court for tomorrow? More of Samuels?

I recall her leaving at the time also.

Travis probably told her to leave. If he helped her, he was doing it to make sure she actually leaves. She left @ 1400 alright....but sneaked back in @ 1700...with her backpack carrying weapons and change of clothes. Just like she was supposed to leave in that UHaul (still can't figure out why she needed a truck, to haul what?). She left and parked it around the corner and came back in. No wonder Travis was banging his head on the closet doors.:banghead:

Seeing the camera bag laying in the hall proves to me she grabbed the bag and took it upstairs, got the camera out and caught him in the shower. When he reacted to her (totally pizzed). She dropped the camera and pulled out a knife.

I wonder when she put on his socks. She was dressed in full to not get any blood on her. Long pants, socks, etc. We don't know what her top was. My guess it was long sleeve.

The uhaul was towing the BMW she was buying from Travis! That she jacked up

I agree. I think my illustrations show that there's no sheet/duvet. But again, this is just my interpretation.

http://s1353.beta.photobucket.com/user/joojoopie/library/JATA

What up in court for tomorrow? More of Samuels?

Hearing first .. about Samuels, then more Willmott and Samuels. :puke:

Scheduled to start at 10:15am AZ (PST) (1:15pm EST, 12:15pm CST, 11:15am MST)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member