Jodi Arias Murder Trial - the defense continues it's case in chief-*Weekend* #90

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And I personally think that her murder suit consisted of a hoodie sweatshirt with a pocket in front. It would have been perfect to hide a knife gun and hold the camera and protect her from bruising, etc, if it were thick enough. I have always thought that she had a hoodie sweatshirt on...dark...like her pants...so she wouldn't be seen at night if she HAD to run out at night during the attack...also would be better to case the place before the room mate left when she first got there. JMHO....

At night! That's the first I've heard that!

I was shocked when I read the the 7th comment. Evidently he's a pro Jodi whacko who has posted alot of hateful rants.

Jodi Arias Trial Day 17 (FULL) - YouTube

I think this person is an internet troll. Youtube is full of them. If you look at this person's channel page, there are numerous posts of the same comment on different JA videos copied & pasted over & over. And trolls tend to post comments in all caps, which the majority if not all are. I think it is someone intentionally posting ignorant nonsense to get a rise out of everyone & a response.

I agree. I think my illustrations show that there's no sheet/duvet. But again, this is just my interpretation.

http://s1353.beta.photobucket.com/user/joojoopie/library/JATA

We're on the same page, what you've labelled everything is exactly how I saw it too. I think this is possibly when she was attempting to drag him head first.with the amount of blood seemingly coming from the neck wound imo I dont think he would have had the strength to sit up on his own

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Ughhhhhh don't remind me :banghead:

Im hoping we get juan after lunch. I mean I cant see the judge letting in what juan is disputing so it should be fairly quick.
I really hope he confronts him with his past conduct because that goes to the credibility of the witness and I give him zero of that.

Seen a clip of DrD talking about TGA and he said samuels doesnt have a clue and probably hasnt ever seen someone with it

Sure. Ok. The same guy that wrote her a text stating that he knew she was a sociopath (he must have looked some chite up to come up with his conclusion) will willingly sit down in a shower stall for (Calvin Kline like) pics?

Okay then, let's go back and listen to this...

"My name is Jodi Arias and I'm an artist and a photographer..."

BARF.

moo

Not willingly, as JA herself admitted to Detective Flores. But it's amazing how much cooperation you can get at the point of a gun. :what: :furious:

And I personally think that her murder suit consisted of a hoodie sweatshirt with a pocket in front. It would have been perfect to hide a knife gun and hold the camera and protect her from bruising, etc, if it were thick enough. I have always thought that she had a hoodie sweatshirt on...dark...like her pants...so she wouldn't be seen at night if she HAD to run out at night during the attack...also would be better to case the place before the room mate left when she first got there. JMHO....

Wow I never thought of that before but I bet you are right. I hate to admit it but I have a favorite pair of pants like that. And I often wear a hoodie sweatshirt with the large front pocket with them. It's easy to pull off when it gets warm when I have a tee under it. This would be perfect to hide a knife.

Wow I never thought of that before but I bet you are right. I hate to admit it but I have a favorite pair of pants like that. And I often wear a hoodie sweatshirt with the large front pocket with them. It's easy to pull off when it gets warm when I have a tee under it. This would be perfect to hide a knife.

I never either.

Those are dark blue sweats and if she did wear a hoodie I imagine it would be dark also and to me that goes along with what you are saying but it also would hide blood stains better if she did have to leave suddenly.

IIRC, she stated they made a video of them having sex - on her camera, not his, but we haven't ever heard about it in court.

Why no photos from the trip itself,,she had her camera,,no photos of " cute guy at car rental,,bank teller(i'm prettier),,starbucks of california,,darrel (he still wants me)"!ect

-------------
I have a feeling as to what but I'm sure I cant write it out here, would get in trouble. I think I can say pay close attention real close to all nude photos of her body. I hope I dont get time out..watch!!!:seeya:

Hey Nore,
are you referring to the unusual characteristics in the southern hemisphere of her anatomy? :biggrin:

What's more, things can change in 4.5 years.

Were there concrete ("cinder block") bumpers on June 3, 2008?

Maybe; maybe not.

There were not. I have been to that shopping center many times over the years.

But, it really does not matter. The concrete curbs for the planters and the curb near the main part of the mall could have been the "concrete bumpers" (if this were not the testimony of a lying psychopath). The lack of the bumpers would not be good evidence for her lying as anyone could recall a curb but remember it as a concrete bumper.

Of course in her case she is lying, but my point is that this is not good evidence proving the lie.

Hey Nore,
are you referring to the unusual characteristics in the southern hemisphere of her anatomy? :biggrin:

Omg I love the way you worded that :floorlaugh:

"are you sure those pictures weren't from another time" has always struck me strange.
Granted, she's weaseling her way out of a murder scene/confession, but who says that? Who would even KNOW to say that?

http://youtu.be/76clRq1lAwc?t=26m56s

Flores does casually mention; not all photos have time-stamps on them but most of them do. He doesn't go into the technicality of it all but I do wonder myself how some get stamped and others don't without someone purposefully manipulating the camera.

Do we have a photographer in the WS house?

On all the digital cameras I've had, you have to go into the menu/settings to turn the date/time stamp on and off.

I think I am probably in the wrong thread, and apologize in advance, but I was just listening to the taped phone sex and to me it sounds like she used some type of audio software to splice together pieces of different conversations. I think this might be what Travis was talking about being scammed. she could have used something as simple as Audacity.

Thanks - So the Evidentiary Hearing will be at 12:15 p.m. Central Time and will be televised by HLN?

Yes, and remember you can always watch it online without annoying commercial breaks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89