Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #21 *may contain graphic and adult content* Cont'd.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Juan is going to chew her up and spit her out. I would be shaking in my boots and carping in my pants if I here Jodi!

You are right... but keep those carps out of there.

Ya know, I thought that may have been his friends too.. asked earlier if there was a date on those photo's taken.. Ill go to media link and see if can find it brb

Bump:
The photo comments say 4 years ago (2007-2008?).. Mario, Bobby, Victor
if these Are Travis' friends; I just don't understand where the defense is going with this.. :confused:

I'm an hour early but can we get the OFFICIAL disclaimer about our fellow WS member who may be appearing on DrD tonight and the rule that we are NOT TO refer to her by her real name on the threads (only by her WS username).
Want to make sure we're clear on that. TIA!

Don't know if one of the other Mods already addressed this, BUT this is absolutely RIGHT! Do not use anything other than the person's user name to on our pages.

Thank you!

Salem

Oh! and for any of the lawyers: I've seen some of the talking heads say that if JA is lying her lawyers won't ask her questions. That they would just let her get on the stand and talk, pretty much just sit down and let her go at it. Since they are asking her questions, do you think they believe she's telling the truth? Or are they doing some sort of misconduct? (I can't remember why the TH said they couldn't ask questions if they knew she was lying)

If her attorneys knowingly put her on the stand to lie they are suborning perjury.

To be asking her these questions they must believe her story......

MOO

Oh dear, your hubby feels the male jurors will feel sorry for her?

Does he believe all the sad stories? I've seen sad stories work their magic on all kinds of talent shows lately. My dog died, I can't sing, but send me to Hollywood. The Prosecution will not be about that, I trust Juan.

Well my hubby watched her trial testimony this afternoon with me and he is all male and we have four daughters. He said that woman deserves to die by lethal injection. He didnt believe one thing that came out of her mouth from beginning to end. He said she is diabolical and it shows as she speaks in such a monotone voice no matter the subject and laughs inappropriately.

He also watched when she was being interviewed by Flores too and he said he thought it was just a different day/different lies today but the same woman continuing to lie her arse off.

I know a lot of guys here and Ive ask them do they have sympathy for JA and they said hell no..........they have sympathy for the man she murdered. They said no one deserves to be killed like he was. They think she is a stalker and a fatal attraction kind of gal and this is why she did it.

If anyone falls for her faux abuse I believe it will be a woman not a male. Just like they fell for it in Winkler's trial when not one shred of evidence was entered to show she was ever abused.

So I hope more men are on the jury than females. They tend to go strictly by the evidence and not get into all the mama drama and allegations of abuse without sufficient evidence to support it.

IMO

Jodi said "
I know I am innocent
God knows she I am innocent
Travis knows she I am innocent
No jury will convict me, because I am innocent.
You can mark my words on that one"

Liar, Liar, Pants on... oh well u know the rest. If only "Liar, liar, pants on fire" was a true phenomenon. Jodi would spontaneously combust!!

And just today while swearing on the bible Jodi, you said it was BECAUSE you were going to commit suicide???

Did your faith say that lying while swearing on the bible is a sin?

My Irish Grandmother used a wooden spoon on her 10 kids and some of the grandkids.

But she was a very loving and nurturing matriarch, so I don't think she harmed anyone.

My mom never spanked us, and she only hit me once. She slapped me when I was 14 and I totally deserved it. :angel::angel:

I didn't spank my kids except a couple of times when my DS was a toddler and he loved to try and run away in parking lots. He thought it was funny so I would spank his diapered butt to try and get him to stop. I didn't think he even remembered it, but then when my DD was born, and he was about 4, he said to me very seriously, " Don't spank her if she runs in the street. She won't like that.' I was shocked that he even remembered.

I didnt ever spank DD--but I probably should have. lol

I want verification of the existence of "Victor Arias".

Victor, Travis' middle name. Arias. Really?

I'm at the point with her where she could tell me my own name and I would start to question it.

I'm pretty sure the prosecutor has got it covered. That's what I'm looking forward to the cross. I just hope Mr. Martinez doesn't come off to strong.

I thought she said Victor slit his wrists and was committed to a psych hospital. Did he then commit suicide? I missed that live testimony.

That was Bobby, not Victor. Victor is the one from Costa Rica. I believe they're both alive.

I have a headache. Maybe that's what they're trying to do, throw all sorts of confusing nonsense out there and make the jury go bunkers.

Juan is going to chew her up and spit her out. I would be shaking in my boots and carping in my pants if I here Jodi!

I think she did that twice already today and that is why she had to leave the courtroom

:laughcry:

I have a question. How many people had a parent who used a belt or spoon, or hit them with some other object carry that tradition on to their own children?

I only have pets, but that's a big NO from me!!

Both my parents had it much worse than they treated me, though, which I give them credit for. Man my grandparents would tear you up! I learned that from experience one time and one time only. Their mindset was back in the days of cutting your own switches to bring back for punishment. A belt does feel better.

I don't agree with any of it, though. I would pop a butt or two, at most :) A real pop (small), not some rage thing that some parents can do. That's not nearly cool, at all.

I had to pick my own switches...
Popped my son with a wooden spoon on the butt
once.
It broke.
Swatted my daughter for biting her brother
with a hot wheels track.on the thigh.
She showed her teacher the next day and I got a call.

Never "hit" them again...
I had to accept that even though it worked for my parents
when I grew up... it would get me in trouble if I left a mark
on my child and was possibly not the best thing to do

spare the rod... spoil the child... is how I was raised.

OT
When I was in High School, in Texas, we had corporal punishment. Our principal had a paddle hanging up in his office. Rarely used, but when it was, mostly on the guys, those guys knew they had it coming to them.

My husband was hit with belts, his dad tried to punch him when he was around 16 for not going to church. When my husband was around 5 he melted crayons down, his uncle whipped him and then when his dad got home, he whipped him....for burning crayons, outside. Not every child that gets hit deserves it. (I know you did not say that) My husband has 5 brothers and 2 of those brothers abused their wives and children. Don't know about the other brothers but all 5 are divorced from their first wives...rather rare for a Mormon family.

My father used to hit my brother up side of the head when he was really small and call him a "boob head". I am really against any corporal punishment now.

If her attorneys knowingly put her on the stand to lie they are suborning perjury.

To be asking her these questions they must believe her story......

MOO

Well they can believe her story, but that doesn't make it true!

I do believe there will be a freaking slew of questions by the jury. This should be rich.

Jury's question basket:

2.jpg

Probably trying to let her bangs grow out, lol. I won't cut my hair with bangs for that very reason!

Speaking of bangs, Jodi will have plenty of time to grow her bangs out! I think she should have kept her hair all one length and had a soft, wispy updo for her testimony. This school girl look is too contrived.

Has Juan crossed Jodi yet?

Hahahaha We only got up to age 19 and just heard about Matt but not his life story yet.. It will be days before she is on cross, if even this week

I wouldn't put it past the defense to try to end the week with the phone sex tape.

I am rarely without words but this chick has done me in...and her family just sits there and never changes expression....I would be dying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member