Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #21 *may contain graphic and adult content* Cont'd.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Matt McCartney's Myspace has been taken down... so has Darryl Brewers Linkdin account with his photo and work experience. I wish I had known how to get screen grabs. Anyone here, by any chance do that?

Matt's was taken down because someone hacked it and put his phone number on it and people were calling him. imo

Pretend Juror Question - why didn't your mother beat you with a wire coat hanger when she realized the spoon was useless?

Hhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa best one ever!!!:great::floorlaugh:

I have a question. How many people had a parent who used a belt or spoon, or hit them with some other object carry that tradition on to their own children?

I think too many....

I hope Juan asks where did she get the gun and the knife..or I guess maybe her own lawyer might ask her those things so she can go ahead and tell whatever lies she is going to tell.

If I were on her jury, I'd be more likely to spare her life if she got up on the stand and told the truth, took responsibility for her actions, and acknowledged that Travis was a good man and didn't deserve to die and that she is extremely sorry for all the pain she has caused to his family and friends. If I had any reason to think that she had learned anything about herself and her behavior and genuinely felt remorse and regret -- I'd have a heck of a lot more compassion for her.

My hubby agrees with you. He also believes that the male jury members will have a very hard time convicting her, not due to her being "hot", but due to her diminutive appearance in court. He hopes (as do I) that Juan continues to hammer the "stabbed 27 times, shot in the head, throat slit to the spine" mantra over and over, so that it sticks with the jurors more than the sight of a pretty girl with a sad story.

Oh dear, your hubby feels the male jurors will feel sorry for her?

Does he believe all the sad stories? I've seen sad stories work their magic on all kinds of talent shows lately. My dog died, I can't sing, but send me to Hollywood. The Prosecution will not be about that, I trust Juan.

I have a question. How many people had a parent who used a belt or spoon, or hit them with some other object carry that tradition on to their own children?
PICK ME! PICK ME! :lol:

My mom spanked me with a red spatula, but I was being very naughty. I have never killed anyone.

Even though my father did hit my sister and I with a belt neither one of us used this kind of punishment on our kids. Neither did their fathers. I definitely never stabbed or shot someone because of what my father did either.

I posed this scenario elsewhere and got no bites..So I will lay it out for you guys..In reference to another known, now convicted, smug, smirking murderer whose name rhymes with Prew Deterson...It's such a shame that he and JA didn't meet up before she crossed paths with TA. You just gotta wonder who would have come out the other side to smirk and tell the tale. Sometimes I can't help with the "what ifs"

Jodi said "
I know she I am innocent
God knows she I am innocent
Travis knows she I am innocent
No jury will convict me, because I am innocent.
You can mark my words on that one"

Liar, Liar, Pants on... oh well u know the rest. If only "Liar, liar, pants on fire" was a true phenomenon. Jodi would spontaneously combust!!

I think there is some sort of misunderstanding. Bobby Juarez tried to commit suicide when Jodi was 15 and broke up with him, but he didn't die. He was committed to a psych ward. Eventually, when Jodi was about 18, they started dating again.

I mean, I take that with a grain of salt because they're Jodi's words, but that's what she said.

I'm going to go listen to the part about Victor Arias. I don't believe he died either.

I had to pick my own switches...
Popped my son with a wooden spoon on the butt
once.
It broke.
Swatted my daughter for biting her brother
with a hot wheels track.on the thigh.
She showed her teacher the next day and I got a call.

Never "hit" them again...
I had to accept that even though it worked for my parents
when I grew up... it would get me in trouble if I left a mark
on my child and was possibly not the best thing to do

spare the rod... spoil the child... is how I was raised.

I want verification of the existence of "Victor Arias".

Victor, Travis' middle name. Arias. Really?

I'm at the point with her where she could tell me my own name and I would start to question it.

OT...anyone watching NG? What is up with the attorney's hair,lol (the guy)

That was going to be my question, How many people had a parent who used a belt or some other form of corporal punishment growing up?

I did, and it caused anger issues during big personal arguments later on in life for real. I had to look at and work on those (it's not as hard as I might be implying -- just realizing it and where it came from was the big thing for me).

All it tells me if true for her is that she might have a violent temper kind of programmed into her. Hmmm, right?!

It may make sense, but it's sure as h**l not legal (or kind/reasonable/mature!). People either go with it or examine what is wrong with them and fix it, as far as I'm concerned.

"Nancy, you could give an aspirin a headache"

The truest thing I have ever heard on NG

PICK ME! PICK ME! :lol:

My mom spanked me with a red spatula, but I was being very naughty. I have never killed anyone.

Red spatula abuse may not count. You sure turned out nice. :smile:

My friends 3 yr old was playing with her cell phone and accidentally called 911.

The dispatcher called us and she said ' No Problem, just a mistaken call.'

But 5 minutes later the cops were at our door and wanted to look around for a quick check. I appreciated it.

About 20 years ago I meant to bunch in 411, I did 911 instead, the maybe did a half ring when Irealized what i had, I hung up and punched in 411, before the operator had answered on the 411 call the police were at my door, I was shocked LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties