Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #22 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh are we up to the point where she is working at the spa, where she met Darryl?

Oh, the humanity!

Making Jodi Arias the center of attention when she clearly abhors it so.

I note that she has established and is maintaining what appears to be more eye-level contact with the jurors.

One might almost assume that she enjoys speaking with others about herself and her interests for hours on end...

But to what end?

She talks like she is interviewing for a high Government clearance job.

I just don't even know what to say!

There was a SNL skit where this girl popped up in every conversation and knew more than anyone there...anyone remember her? This is exactly how JA acts..................:furious:

BBM. I think that's exactly what it is to her. Her fifteen minutes in the spotlight. I think to her, there's just no way the jury is not going to believe her.

packed courtroom=packed audience....when will she get this opprotunity to tell her tail of woe? :truce:

The only question I'm left with is how Travis could stand this unsufferable creep of a person. Clearly it was pure chemistry and nothing else. And her abilities to push his buttons and ferret out his weakness. Because her personality is absolutely off putting.

Was that your only position at the resort?

Bwahaaahaaahaahaaa!

wedding coordinator??? Ahhh so she watched The Wedding Planner and got ideas I bet....

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

she worked at a high end eatery and was a wedding co ordinator

I wonder what belt she achieved?

:floorlaugh:

She seems to do the nasty after she breaks up with guys a lot! :what:

Martial Arts? Interesting. Did she use deadly force on Travis before chopping him up!

Hey Jodi, can you recall the entire conversation word for word?
Yeah, really! And from 12 years ago at that!!!
just hope her memory doesn't escape her when juan has a few questions for her!!!:jail:

omg... it cannot just be yes, I took that position because the lady was sick

it has to be: Yes, ummm, I took the wedding coordinator position because the lady had been having terrible horrible stomach pains for weeks and then she went to the doctor and she found out, horribly, that she had pancreatic cancer, and sadly, she died a few weeks later.

:tmi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member