Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #22 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
packed courtroom=packed audience....when will she get this opprotunity to tell her tail [sic] of woe? :truce:

Intentional pun, zoey?

Travis -- and her seemingly endless parade of paramours -- didn't always find her "tail" woeful...

There was a SNL skit where this girl popped up in every conversation and knew more than anyone there...anyone remember her? This is exactly how JA acts..................:furious:

EXACTLY! Good visual.

Morning folks ;)

I wonder if the jury is realizing what she is really saying... when going to Bianca's dorm most likely expecting to 'catch' Matt in the act?

JA > "I think his name was Steve"
to
JA > "He (Steve?) was gay, exited but worried, yada yada"

pfft

I feel so bad for the court stenographer. I don't know how he isn't sticking sharp objects in his ears to stop the rambling.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Lordy. We have another "Event Coordinator" White sox (tube sox maybe?) and a smirking inappropriate Mother. I'm having flashbacks :what:

here is where we can start comparing testimony to find the :liar:

I know it has been said already, but I am amazed how much memory she has. I can remember a few details from my relationship that I had in 1997.....but never this much. Too much detail equals lies lies lies.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

She zeroes in on the man that she wants, and goes for it full-force. But...she holds on to her prior conquest in the meantime....

THIS is what the defense is telling me!?! Wow.

He quit his job to date a 22 year old girl? Idiot...

I don't believe much of what she's saying, though I'm sure she does.

But in her mind, I can see all of these men "wronging her" resulting in her finally taking out her rage in a premeditated act of violence on Travis.

He did absolutely nothing different or unique to provoke this psychopath, but in her mind Princess JA deserved to act out against one of "these men".

That was phrased poorly but hopefully you get the gist.

Okay, I think I'll go shovel the snow off the sidewalk now, I'm pretty sure I'm not going to miss much in the next twenty minutes. It's like the same tape that's one an endless, ever-circling loop...:banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro