Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #22 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She is BORING.......Is the jury asleep yet? Who cares about her adolescent snits and snivels and multitudes of sex partners??!!

She has the memory of..... Someone with a really good memory. How in the hell does she remember theses dates and details??

Maybe she spent her time in jail writing out her story, embellishing, and memorizing.

I find it strange that she was smiling when she was talking about the abuse/beating with the b/f she called 911 on but while she is talking about someone she "loves" she doesnt smile.

BINGO!!!

This is her pattern she continues a sexual relationship after she breaks up with a guy ... And allegedly with Bobby this only happened once.

So is it a leap to think it only happened once with Travis instead of Jodi's self serving claim it was ongoing?????

I can't believe Jodi went to see the girl Matt was "cheating" on her with. I hope this isn't being lost on the jury.

I feel for Lisa Andrews. I think Jodi had a visit planned for her.

Maybe the DT is letting her show how bat ***** crazy she is and they'll put her away. If it hadn't been Travis it was going to be someone. It was just a matter of time. but I think like Katie that Travis was the one she'd never be able to top.

Hell just insulted smokers.

I thought maybe since we are down to Darryl Brewer we could get through that 4 years quickly, but he** no, we have to go date by date to living together per Nurmi. Doesn't he know how boring this is? :banghead:

Okay, I think I'll go shovel the snow off the sidewalk now, I'm pretty sure I'm not going to miss much in the next twenty minutes. It's like the same tape that's one an endless, ever-circling loop...:banghead:
Last week I was lamenting having to feed my family on a trial day! Tonight, I'm thinking an early dinner is in order. ;)

I am quite impressed how easily she comes up with these details.

I am 24, now married, and have about 3 or 4 ex boyfriends and can't remember half the stuff we did, let alone the events surrounding our breakups.

If she is lying (which I firmly believe she is) she's REALLY good at coming up with stuff right on the spot. I don't think I could do that.

No one in that courtroom, other than the family, and including the media, had a better view than me. I was in the second row with no one in front of me. I was watching this like a hawk. I did NOT see these "smiles". This is a questionable report to me. Even Beth wasn't sure she believed it.

Sometimes I think the media likes to stir the pot so they have more to talk about. Don't believe it for a second.

IIRC, I read where sociopaths want the world to know how many boyfriends/girlfriends they've had. It shows how they have been desired.

There were blah blah number of employees....blah had pension sharing and blah blah didn't....however they were servers so their compensation was different:floorlaugh:

If she goes into detail about how the home was financed I will scream!!

JA spent 6 years at this resort?
iirc Darrell (sp?) Brewer said 3 years they were together..

OMG she remembers showing up to resort "in the afternoon" and when she meets Brewer, they go to a "49'ers game in SF" but she cannot remember when her relationships actually begin or end

I hope JA doesn't "fool" this jury...

Notice? NO ONE...not one...wanted to marry her! Think they had a clue?

I am quite impressed how easily she comes up with these details.

I am 24, now married, and have about 3 or 4 ex boyfriends and can't remember half the stuff we did, let alone the events surrounding our breakups.

If she is lying (which I firmly believe she is) she's REALLY good at coming up with stuff right on the spot. I don't think I could do that.

your not a psychopath ike her:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member