Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #22 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you really want to get plastered , take a shot every time either she or Nurmi says "at that point in time". For God's sake.

I feel so bad for the court stenographer. I don't know how he isn't sticking sharp objects in his ears to stop the rambling.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

I'm picturing a New Yorker-type cartoon with a courtroom full of people bleeding from every pore that they stuck sharp objects into just to MAKE IT STOP, OH GOD, WHY WON'T SHE SHUT UP with Jodi cheerfully yammering away, oblivious.

When Jodi says, "It didn't bother me" -- it means, "It bothered me, and I thought I could change his mind"

you loved his son. Creeeepy.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

JA spent 6 years at this resort?
iirc Darrell (sp?) Brewer said 3 years they were together..

OMG she remembers showing up to resort "in the afternoon" and when she meets Brewer, they go to a "49'ers game in SF" but she cannot remember when her relationships actually begin or end

I hope JA doesn't "fool" this jury...

Except when it comes to Travis. She has exact dates.

I find it strange that she was smiling when she was talking about the abuse/beating with the b/f she called 911 on but while she is talking about someone she "loves" she doesnt smile.

It's why she failed Kindergarten. She could match the correct emotion with the corresponding face pictures.

Oh dear, Darryl had flaws too. A smoker, a closet smoker! Oh, and an alcoholic.

Oh gosh the flaws of Darryl???? I hope she doesn't say he forced the anal sex :what:

Here we go on the smokers again. Oh AND alcoholics lol.

Darryl had flaws-OMG he smoked!She was concerned about his health. He was an alcoholic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme