Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #22 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just thinking about this...she really doesn't have any girlfriends. Normally when you have a "heartbreak"--you go chat with them--with her its ex-boyfriends or friends of boyfriends...not girls......goes with that theory I guess that she works better with men then women?

She does not appear to form any attachments. If you look at children who do not form attachment, they grow up without conscience and empathy. If you look at her history, every relationship comes with a place to live or some purpose. There is no relationship just for the relationship's sake.

Ok so since the courtroom is so big I couldn't really make out Jodi's facial expressions from my second row seat yesterday but watching her close up today I'm realizing just how glib she is. How throughout she's either having this slight smile or is suppressing it. Esp when she's talking about things like being "strangled", Bobby threatening to kill her family, etc. She is actually SMILING. I'm glad the jury is close enough to see that. Juan will have a field day with her.

one body lang expert [ maybe on nancy g ?] mentioned this as a sign of deception - of "putting one over" on everyone and feeling smug about it.

I was just thinking about this...she really doesn't have any girlfriends. Normally when you have a "heartbreak"--you go chat with them--with her its ex-boyfriends or friends of boyfriends...not girls......goes with that theory I guess that she works better with men then women?

O c'mon now, dontcha know it's from her inability to form attachments because she went to different schools and her parents moved a few times?

I also think her rage is only triggered by abandonment - or perceived abandonment. In my experience, any perceived slight, such as taking another girl on the trip, is huge. Because of the extreme reaction to abandonment, she likely does believe it was self defense. He was obviously leaving her and, to her, that was sufficient to evoke self defense, probably more than anything physical could ever do. I would like to know her real history. That's why she is not easily phased on the stand. She does not have an "anger problem," so to speak, she has an extreme reaction to perceived abandonment.

Just my experience working with these issues.

IMO she has great difficulty hearing the word No! She doesn't like any boundaries, limitations or attempts of others to control her. She has zero respect for others. Their privacy, personal space, and their thoughts and feelings mean nothing to her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL, nope, not even a little bit!

Candy_Pickletoes - ♥ it!!! Fabulous name!!

I may be giving myself false hope of her having an outburst BUT if that rage comes out she will just have shown the entire world who was really in TA's home in Mesa, AZ on June 4, 2008 at 5:30pm

While we wait for today's testimony to begin, I'm wondering what my fellow 'sleuthers think about the second-chair attorney examining Jodi instead of her lead (female) counsel? Seems to me that this is going to be key testimony in Jodi's defense, and I'm not enamored with this attorney and how he's allowing her to ramble on relentlessly. If I were on the jury, I would have a difficult time staying awake. :moo:

I think it might also be a deliberate move to let the male attorney lead the testimony instead of the female one - as a subtle, psychological way of underlining that she can relate in a very rational way with men, even if the man in question is asking her very private questions.
I don't know if I can manage to find the right words to express what I want to say, but basically I think it could actually be a deliberate move to have him question JA, and not the female attorney.

We don't know why Jodi was held back in kindergarten. Nurmi never asked.

For all we know Jodi's parents may have requested it and that might be the reason it wasn't asked.

My little step-grandson was held back in kindergarten because he was immature for his age. He is a sweet, kind, well mannered child and not a discipline problem. He did have problems following instructions and staying on task.

JA testimony is obviously setting up the claim that she was an unwitting victim of instability and abuse.
The Dad knocking her around and onto furniture causing JA’s temporary unconsciousness is a premonition to what TA did to her. Alas, on June 4 2008 TA knocked her against a bathroom cabinet which rendered her temporarily unconscious.
JA likes the “being unconscious” story. The ninja warriors knocked her unconscious. Being unconscious allows her to credibly claim that her follow up memory of events is vague. The “knocked unconscious” also counts for diminished accountability and it allows her to claim that she responded with unspoken rashness without totally “realizing what she was doing”. “Knocked unconscious” indicates how violent TA was that day. Recovering from “unconsciousness” just in the nick of time counts as a minor miracle. It will also explain the post attack daze JA finds herself in. Regaining consciousness leads to automatic survival behavior – this behavior includes fending off TA’s lethal attack, putting corpse into shower stall, cleaning up, exiting the crime scene in haste.

are you going today? You were great on Dr. Drew...also loved the e-mail you sent...:twocents::seeya:

Thank you. I'm not going today (I have to work sometime ;) ) but I am going all afternoon tomorrow and fingers crossed...will see Juan Martinez cross examine her. I may be back on Dr. Drew Wed. evening again too..we'll see.

IMO she has great difficulty hearing the word No! She doesn't like any boundaries, limitations or attempts of others to control her. She has zero respect for others. Their privacy, personal space, and their thoughts and feelings mean nothing to her.

Absolutely. No trust, no attachment. She has to have control and relationships are a source of livelihood - a place to live, etc. There is not "love" because of the person, but because of how the relationship will help her survive.

Rewatching yesterday and seeing so many set ups. For instance in the last few minutes, the atty took her back to point out when she left bobby, she went to friends house to confront about emails, but atty reminded her didnt you pack up your car first? This is going to come up later that the reason all her clothes were gone after she killed travis is that her car was already packed.

Today I am clearly seeing why things are being said with her is to set up for later....e.g. my dad pushed me into furniture, bobby grab me annd spun me atound etc. Etc.

Anne Rice is not that sadomasocist. More like like goth romance. Not defending Arias, rather defending Anne Rice. Her work post vampire is horrible IMO.

Oooooh yes she was. She wrote the Beauty Series under a pseudonym.

O c'mon now, dontcha know it's from her inability to form attachments because she went to different schools and her parents moved a few times?

ya know everytime we did that my core group of friends went to the other school --- jr.high all ended up going to the "rival school"---

JA testimony is obviously setting up the claim that she was an unwitting victim of instability and abuse.
The Dad knocking her around and onto furniture causing JA’s temporary unconsciousness is a premonition to what TA did to her. Alas, on June 4 2008 TA knocked her against a bathroom cabinet which rendered her temporarily unconscious.
JA likes the “being unconscious” story. The ninja warriors knocked her unconscious. Being unconscious allows her to credibly claim that her follow up memory of events is vague. The “knocked unconscious” also counts for diminished accountability and it allows her to claim that she responded with unspoken rashness without totally “realizing what she was doing”. “Knocked unconscious” indicates how violent TA was that day. Recovering from “unconsciousness” just in the nick of time counts as a minor miracle. It will also explain the post attack daze JA finds herself in. Regaining consciousness leads to automatic survival behavior – this behavior includes fending off TA’s lethal attack, putting corpse into shower stall, cleaning up, exiting the crime scene in haste.

Agree that's exactly where this tale is going

I think it might also be a deliberate move to let the male attorney lead the testimony instead of the female one - as a subtle, psychological way of underlining that she can relate in a very rational way with men, even if the man in question is asking her very private questions.
I don't know if I can manage to find the right words to express what I want to say, but basically I think it could actually be a deliberate move to have him question JA, and not the female attorney.

Maybe because he is a large man and makes Jodi look even more demure next to him.

Many were yawning.

Hopefully JA picks up on that today and kicks it up a notch! I want some full-fledged CRAZY from that girl! I'm falling super behind at the office and don't want it to be for nothing! LOL

Absolutely. No trust, no attachment. She has to have control and relationships are a source of livelihood - a place to live, etc. There is not "love" because of the person, but because of how the relationship will help her survive.

Yep! She a psychopath, it's the Jodi Show 24/7. Everyone is just her pawn.

TallyHo, the post is from WS member Anita Richman, retrieved from thread #21

Anita Richman: OMG said:
http://movieclips.com/FvQJ-the-lost-boys-movie-i-still-believe/[/url] I am almost sure that one of the main characters is on crutches in that movie. I'm ready to watch it again just to have it confirmed. Although she MAY have come up with the "Zipper" detail on her own.

Jodi Arias's lovestory is a Netflix Number One.

not sure if the link will still work, but i will look for it if it doesn't..

EDIT: nope, link doesn't work.. brb.
2nd edit: hopefully the link is there now...?
3rd.... yeah, i don't know. anyway.. :p

Thank you. I'm not going today (I have to work sometime ;) ) but I am going all afternoon tomorrow and fingers crossed...will see Juan Martinez cross examine her. I may be back on Dr. Drew Wed. evening again too..we'll see.

hopefully we will hear more from you---thanks for all you do :please:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member