Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #22 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry all - just have a quick question as I'm sneaking during my lunch hour - is court in session today? Live feeds are dark - hoping you all would know....

It was my impression he kept re rounding her to prior dates/ages/relationships/inane topics because he wanted to leave the jury for the night on associating her with anything BUT this horrible crime she committed. Once they start hearing about Travis and her lies, admitted and current, and her VIOLENCE all bets are off. This was his one shot in the entire trial to try and humanize her. He was stalling.

Lets face it, Juan will probably turn her into a prosecution witness like he did the others. :floorlaugh:

Very nobel work my friend, the world needs more people like you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the kind words. It was something that God put in my path that changed everything forever. Because that is my passion, this trial is so interesting to me. I see so many similarities in the way her relationships go and how she handles the interrogations, etc.

Sorry all - just have a quick question as I'm sneaking during my lunch hour - is court in session today? Live feeds are dark - hoping you all would know....

10:30 A.M. AZ time, 9:30 A.M. PST, 11:30 A.M. MST and 12:30 P.M. EST.

You are too funny! I'm just hoping I get to see some Martinez cross tomorrow. I think it will be the Jodi Show all week. There aren't many hours in a court day and she can fill them all up with her lengthy descriptions of ice cream and roller coasters.

Small confession: I'm jealous you get to see SuperJuan in action LIVE! It's great watching from work but I have a suspicion it doesn't do him any justice - the feeling in the air of that courtroom must be amazing when it's his turn to bat!

PS like i said before, if that rage comes out she will just have shown the entire world who was really in TA's home in Mesa, AZ on June 4, 2008 at 5:30pm

I was just thinking about this...she really doesn't have any girlfriends. Normally when you have a "heartbreak"--you go chat with them--with her its ex-boyfriends or friends of boyfriends...not girls......goes with that theory I guess that she works better with men then women?

Yes, because she probably feels men are easier to manipulate. (I remember one of Travis's friends saying how the guys liked her immediately, but not so much for the girls in their circles.) Women probably see her for what she is, and Arias doesn't like that. MOO.

Lets face it, Juan will probably turn her into a prosecution witness like he did the others. :floorlaugh:

I so wanted to make and send the computer forensic guy some pink undies with Juan's written across the backside!

Yes, because she probably feels men are easier to manipulate. (I remember one of Travis's friends saying how the guys liked her immediately, but not so much for the girls in their circles.) Women probably see her for what she is, and Arias doesn't like that. MOO.

Best quote ever from TA's friend last night on Dr. Drew: Jodi is just a disease he picked up.

The part I caught of dr drew last night... He was dribbling about Travis sex addiction based on his childhood! I about lost it!

That's the type of dumba$$ comments that cause me to fast forward everyone I see his mouth moving.
Linda--I respectfully disagree - look here:

The beginnings of sexual addiction are usually rooted up in adolescence or childhood. It is found that 60% of sexual addicts were abused by someone in their childhood (Book, 1997,pp 52). The child may have grown up in a hostile, chaotic or neglectful home.....

http://allpsych.com/journal/sexaddiction.html

Child abuse is a major contributor to sexual addiction in adults. Research has shown that a very high correlation exists between childhood abuse and sexual addiction in adulthood. 97% of sex addicts have been emotionally abused as a child, 83% have been sexually abused and 71% have been physically abused.

http://www.sw-mins.org/The Cause of Sexual Addiction.html

Actually, I am an attorney who represents families who have adopted children with severe reactive attachment disorder, as well as other issues. I used to do intellectual property law, but switched after I adopted my fourth child who had moderate to severe reactive attachment disorder. It has become my passion after what we have gone through trying to help my daughter develop empathy and conscience and compassion.

I do serve as Guardian Ad Litem also. After my daughter's experience, it is so important to me that children get voice. So often, we ignore what happens early on and sometimes abuse 0-3, even neglect, can have more influence on later functioning than anything else.

I'm glad you shared this with us, thank you! The world needs more people like you in it!!

The beginnings of sexual addiction are usually rooted up in adolescence or childhood. It is found that 60% of sexual addicts were abused by someone in their childhood (Book, 1997,pp 52). The child may have grown up in a hostile, chaotic or neglectful home.....

Child abuse is a major contributor to sexual addiction in adults. Research has shown that a very high correlation exists between childhood abuse and sexual addiction in adulthood. 97% of sex addicts have been emotionally abused as a child, 83% have been sexually abused and 71% have been physically abused.

But where is the prove he was a sex addict?

Lest we forget about the abuse Travis endured during his own childhood. I find it absolutely crushing that he survived his upbringing, prospered, and took his life a step forward to motivate and encourage others.

And after all of that he is violently murdered.

A crying shame....

Amen. And now his name and memory are being put on trial and ripped apart by the defense. I don't care about his shortcomings (which is all they were), the lies being perpetuated during this trial are disgusting. I'll continue to stick by my belief that if THIS is what our justice system has come to-- hideous accusations against the victim meant to benefit the defendent-- there is something seriously wrong with this system.

I think it might also be a deliberate move to let the male attorney lead the testimony instead of the female one - as a subtle, psychological way of underlining that she can relate in a very rational way with men, even if the man in question is asking her very private questions.
I don't know if I can manage to find the right words to express what I want to say, but basically I think it could actually be a deliberate move to have him question JA, and not the female attorney.

That may be their goal but his interaction with her during the case so far shows he does not like her. It's obvious he does not want to be there and it's right there for the jury to see. He has no warmth in him whatsoever while questioning her. Outside the courtroom he is probably very interesting to talk to, but his posture stands out like a sore thumb....."get me out of here!!!!!" jmo

Very nobel work my friend, the world needs more people like you.

I said the same thing -- how sad people from Texas to Jersey notice the shortage of good people!! Says so much about the world today.

memorial video posted by member britskate on the last thread:

Travis "T-dogg" Alexander Memorial Video - YouTube

I noted Travis smiled often, in fact, a lot, EXCEPT when he was photographed with Jodie. Perhaps because he had been taken in, by her, via sex and his heart wasn't smiling. I think she was a sexual drug that he was addicted to....and when he finally found the strength to break away..she knew this was it....no more...this was a last ditch effort to regain her control...she failed and murdered him!!

Trying to remember "what age" we left off at yesterday. Do we really have approx. 10 more years to listen to :what: I can only imagine the level of abuse she is going to lie about concerning Travis :furious: She didn't kill the spoon and belt wielders,the ninja hold,Vampire cheater guy(s). So Travis must have really abused her :furious: Gonna be tough for the Family to listen to the lies :rose:

That may be their goal but his interaction with her during the case so far shows he does not like her. It's obvious he does not want to be there and it's right there for the jury to see. jmo

also creepy about the sexual relations stuff (to me at least--I'd rather share with a female--) IYKWIM

I was just thinking about this...she really doesn't have any girlfriends. Normally when you have a "heartbreak"--you go chat with them--with her its ex-boyfriends or friends of boyfriends...not girls......goes with that theory I guess that she works better with men then women?

When she has 'trouble' aka the guy wants to run, she turns to the man's roommates/friends. She operates under the premise of a shoulder to cry on but she is laying the groundwork for her next relationship. The men are like stepping stones to Ms Arias.

In her current situation I think JA will do just fine with the female population in prison.

I just don't happen to think Travis having sex with the one that introduced him to it makes him a sex addict.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member