Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #22 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But where is the prove he was a sex addict?

Oh I am not saying Travis WAS a sex addict - there is no proof. Only sticking up for Dr Drew bec Linda said what Drew said about sex addiction can be caused by abuse in childhood was crap.

It was my impression he kept re rounding her to prior dates/ages/relationships/inane topics because he wanted to leave the jury for the night on associating her with anything BUT this horrible crime she committed. Once they start hearing about Travis and her lies, admitted and current, and her VIOLENCE all bets are off. This was his one shot in the entire trial to try and humanize her. He was stalling.

That to, but I stand by original post e.g. backtracking to catch what Jodi forgot to say about packing up car before she confronted Bobby and later will state reason all her stuff was removed was she had already packed up car when she killed him. Setting up again and again.

And yes, all agree trying to further away the states questions.

Beth just said she does ot think any jury questions in basket yet!

I said the same thing -- how sad people from Texas to Jersey notice the shortage of good people!! Says so much about the world today.

you can put Washington in the mix as well.....

Yep! She a psychopath, it's the Jodi Show 24/7. Everyone is just her pawn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She is a user and abuser.

Hey missed you yesterday! Don't go and get a life on us!

I forgot about the Sleeping Beauty series. My bad. Apologies over umm coffee umm and umm croissants? Side ponytails not allowed.

Yeah...me too, almost. Beauty's This & Beauty's That.

I read them years ago.

Amen. And now his name and memory are being put on trial and ripped apart by the defense. I don't care about his shortcomings (which is all they were), the lies being perpetuated during this trial are disgusting. I'll continue to stick by my belief that if THIS is what our justice system has come to-- hideous accusations against the victim meant to benefit the defendent-- there is something seriously wrong with this system.

As a young male I think Travis was normal with an unique ability to communicate with others. He should not be on trial here. It's obscene and a crime against his memory. jmo

Wish I could move up front for ya Snoopy1 because after yesterday I can't stand to listen to her. What she calls abuse and HokayNurmi calls beatings just annoy the hell out of me.

I am sure all of the children I've worked with, many who have suffered physical and sexual abuse or just plain old neglect would trade childhoods with her. After school art classes, music lessons, camping....nah they are lucky to get fed or escape further abuse. SMH

yea, I only want to hear the dribble she came up with last night while being coached by her attys.

The sound of her voice is nails on a chalk board to me... but I want to hear what she says.

Actually, I am an attorney who represents families who have adopted children with severe reactive attachment disorder, as well as other issues. I used to do intellectual property law, but switched after I adopted my fourth child who had moderate to severe reactive attachment disorder. It has become my passion after what we have gone through trying to help my daughter develop empathy and conscience and compassion.

I do serve as Guardian Ad Litem also. After my daughter's experience, it is so important to me that children get voice. So often, we ignore what happens early on and sometimes abuse 0-3, even neglect, can have more influence on later functioning than anything else.

God Bless you. This is what I am most interested in, is the furthering of the knowledge of how to help these people when they are still small and have potential to be helped. I sincerely hope the research and different therapy modalities can reach them, so as to prevent as many Jodi and Traviss' as we possibly can.

I just don't happen to think Travis having sex with the one that introduced him to it makes him a sex addict.

right - it doesn't but not everything dr drew says is crap. he is right about the sex addiction --of actual sex addicts--coming from childhood abuse. i wasn't saying travis was a sex addict.

But where is the prove he was a sex addict?

I agree. it's so easy for labels like this to become attached.

I've lost all respect for Dr. Drew. He's gone the way of all those TV Dr. hosts. He'll say anything to keep his ratings.

Oh I am not saying Travis WAS a sex addict - there is no proof. Only sticking up for Dr Drew bec Linda said what Drew said about sex addiction can be caused by abuse in childhood was crap.

Ooooh! I think we are then in agreement! I was upset that Dr Drew was seriously considering Travis was a sex addict.
Speaking only for myself.... I believe a persons first sexual partner holds a special place in their heart. Unfortunately Jodi was Travis's first. All IMO

LOL, I remember blushing when I read that book. I was like, wow..the action is already starting? I was on page two.

I wasn't going to admit this, but I read that book, too. I learned a lot of new ......er....."things" about sex, that's for sure lol.

I agree. it's so easy for labels like this to become attached.

I've lost all respect for Dr. Drew. He's gone the way of all those TV Dr. hosts. He'll say anything to keep his ratings.

I'm thinking that pretty soon he will be stuck with those teen moms...and he forgives them for darn near everything

I was just thinking about this...she really doesn't have any girlfriends. Normally when you have a "heartbreak"--you go chat with them--with her its ex-boyfriends or friends of boyfriends...not girls......goes with that theory I guess that she works better with men then women?

I think Jodi is the type to have something to prove to other women/girls/females. She can get the guy. Any guy. And if she has to do everything in the sexual book to get them, she will.
She has no female friends, except the friends of her current guy. It is to her advantage to keep them close.
And as far as Travis, few young men turn down this type of sex, until they begin to see the real Jodi, and her motives. (and it generally doesn't matter what their religion is)

It's interesting how quick some are to dismiss things said about TA's past as lies or mistruths, but then attack JA's childhood history (as told be her testimony) as being complete lies.

Unless and until someone can disprove JA's childhood history in court, doesn't it need to be accepted as truthful? I'm not saying there is some earth-shaking revelation in her story yet, but it doesn't come across as lies, at least to me.

I haven't followed this trial as closely as most of you, I'm sure, but I tend to find her testimony credible so far. I'm a man, and so far I feel sympathetic toward her testimony. Of course, we haven't gotten to the point where she will need to clarify her lies to law enforcement, and that may change things, but so far I think she has done well for herself. Lots of details tends to make people feel like the truth is being told.

I suppose the khaki version of mom jeans is supposed to make her look innocent and harmless. Likewise the hair style. We should have seen her taking the stand as a certainty yesterday given this manipulative getup.

Did anyone catch InSession a few minutes ago? The stare down from (Tanisha sp?) when Jodi was on the stand was incredible. If looks could kill Jodi would have been dead. That was intense. God Bless that Family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member