Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #22 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMGoodness!

SO glad I put away all the "sharps" BEFORE sitting down to watch this nightmare!

The ONLY advantage to this L O N G dialog is ....NO $$$$$ to Jodi for her "back story" when/if the movie is created! Good ole Jodi has laid herself bare (pun intended!) and it's all public record!

What time, in EST does court resume? I gotta go run a few errands

can someone please clear something up for me? if you can remember from yesterday?is bobby dead or did he attempt suicide and go to a mental hospital?

IIRC, Bobby is the dead one.

OMG Dwayne on IS just gave his thoughts on her testimony and he thinks that defense is going for the "cumulative effect" of all the cheating and breakups and that she finally snapped.

Sorry guys. I'm still hung up on the platonic with sex relationship. I think Jodi gets her wuthering heights mixed up with hustler magazine.

Well, she is an expert storyteller, with a focus on fiction.
Oh yes of course there's that but I was thinking more along the lines of a professional expert such as a real professional who has knowledge and expertise.
She's a wannabe and a wannado.
:rolleyes:

I have a job interview in 1 hour. If I baffle 'em with bullchit like Jodi is doing for this jury, do I have a chance getting this job? I think I will start with what I was wearing the day I graduated from elementary school (gotta stick with my educational background, ya know).'ll think? I can maybe finish my education today and go back tomorrow and enlighten them about my professional experience. Maybe I'll get a call back with a job offer by Friday. What do ya think? Should I wear the Casey/Jodi pastel shirt?

I love how she tries so hard to come off like she's perfect, she's trying to be the perfect child every parent would want to have....except the pesky little detail of slaughtering a man....

Lets see...
she's responsible
Tidy
Doesn't smoke
Doesn't drink
Doesn't swear
Saves money
Meek
Soft spoken

Blah....

The big one is that she is so forgiving of her so called abusers. They did (insert here) to me but I loved them. I guess this is the defense setup that even the loving, forgiving JA was pushed to far with TA.

Just to say, if I was a juror for this case, I would be steaming that we would only get 1 hour of testimony, then lunch. 2 hours, then go home. I understand the AZ court system is in disarray, but I would be furious that this was taking so long and so little time is spent in court! jmo

I totally agree! These jurors want their life back and perhaps most of their taxpayer money after this fiasco of a trial as far as Jodi's testimony goes. Soooo boring. Let's get to the part where she bludgeons an innocent and decent man. :furious:

Wait-she took a bunch of college classes-but never graduated high school? How does that work?

I never graduated high school. I went to college for 18 months and was set to graduate when they found out that I never even received my GED. I had to get my GED before I was allowed to graduate. I graduated college the day after I got my GED.

One twitter feed said some jurors are less focused today, swiveling in chairs and looking into the audience.

fran

https://twitter.com/myhlee

After yesterday, I would believe it.

Even without the prosecution's objections, Nurmi seems to sense the jurors' growing impatience at having to sit through irrelevant historical details which serve only to feed JA's ego.

I am seeing what the relavence is....it shows her pattern of using, of stalking, of being a creeper on general. It really gives a good showing of the pattern that she was used to....then TA broke the pattern.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member