Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #22 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe they will finish with her today... she is already up to the house... so pretty soon in comes PPL and all that trash part of the story

PPL and back history with Travis may not take that long, but they will have to go through all break ups and get-back-togethers. However, going through the days surrounding the murder and the murder itself may take a very long time.

Jean Causauraus thinks "it took guts" for JA to go to Matt's other girl's (Bianca) house.
Really?
I call that creepy stalking.
Especially along with checking his camera.
On top of a history of checking another boyfriend's email history.
With a future in stalking and e-stalking.

I have a job interview in 1 hour. If I baffle 'em with bullchit like Jodi is doing for this jury, do I have a chance getting this job? I think I will start with what I was wearing the day I graduated from elementary school (gotta stick with my educational background, ya know).'ll think? I can maybe finish my education today and go back tomorrow and enlighten them about my professional experience. Maybe I'll get a call back with a job offer by Friday. What do ya think? Should I wear the Casey/Jodi pastel shirt?

Yes, wear the shirt! And good luck on your interview for real! :)

Jean Causauraus thinks "it took guts" for JA to go to Matt's other girl's (Bianca) house.
Really?

Wow...note to self: do not let Jean know where I live.

Watching her telling these lies is very very disturbing. I pray that justice will be served for Travis and his family.

can someone please clear something up for me? if you can remember from yesterday?is bobby dead or did he attempt suicide and go to a mental hospital?

Bobby? Boy, are you in the dark ages. We are on Darryl now and he's a filthy smoker that drinks too much. Let it go about Bobby. He might have gotten away alive, but please... Don't get her started on Bobby again please. :floorlaugh:

Really?

IF that girl is alive, she is one very lucky girl IMHO. :what:

OMG Dwayne on IS just gave his thoughts on her testimony and he thinks that defense is going for the "cumulative effect" of all the cheating and breakups and that she finally snapped.

Purely out of interest, how would that possibly justify the crime she committed? Of course a lot of things can build up if (assuming she's telling the truth) she's been through the same type of relationships over and over again, but still that does not justify that literal overkill.
Besides, as someone pointed out somewhere above, in her relationship with Travis, he was cheating with her, not on her.

I get how this is a possible tactic of theirs, I just don't understand how they might possibly think this could convince a jury that her actions were justified as self-defence.

I have a job interview in 1 hour. If I baffle 'em with bullchit like Jodi is doing for this jury, do I have a chance getting this job? I think I will start with what I was wearing the day I graduated from elementary school (gotta stick with my educational background, ya know).'ll think? I can maybe finish my education today and go back tomorrow and enlighten them about my professional experience. Maybe I'll get a call back with a job offer by Friday. What do ya think? Should I wear the Casey/Jodi pastel shirt?

Wear a shirt with the a male supervisor's name emblazoned across it. Then when you get the job go live in a tent on the property and then sleep with the supervisor who will then quit his position to get one equal to yours but don't expect to get married.

Is the defense trying to show all her bad relationships so that jury may understand why she was so obsessed with TA ( I wonder ) hum

Can someone please help me re size this picture so it fits my avatar? Thanks.
3ebvb.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member