Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #22 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had the same thought. I was shocked that she took real estate courses. What for when you're nothing but a cold blooded killer? Lol

And how funny that she takes a course "to know a little more about real estate" and then she buys a house with nothing down, 100% finance, interest only?!!!!! Bwahahahahahahahha!

I think In Session's next guest is the psychologist with the :what: very shocked face.

(I do like her insight)

Ok , I just caught something on the IS trial review.

When asked if she knew Brewer's lack of marriage intentions she replies....

Well, it didn't really matter to her as she was " young at that time" .

28 years old is closing in on the 30's so not so young when Travis rebuffed her.

Jean Causauraus thinks "it took guts" for JA to go to Matt's other girl's (Bianca) house.
Really?
I call that creepy stalking.
Especially along with checking his camera.
On top of a history of checking another boyfriend's email history.
With a future in stalking and e-stalking.

I think Jinkasaurus has been taking a swig of something everytime we have to listen to how many miles this place was from that place.

SEALMU_zpsb1675ef1.jpg
:lol:

:silly:

"make things official"

Yes, thank you, nursebeeme. She is so 8th grade with that! Her obsession with when she "officially" began dating people. It's not like marriage or signing a billion year contract or something. It's beginning to date! Sheesh. Goes to show how possessive she is.

Yes there is. It's called La Quinta. My Aunt and Uncles live there. It's a very high end area. And very nice.

It's not a 'town' per se... it is a community, like a development. There is a resort and golf course, and it is very high end. It must have really pissed her off that Darryl's ex was able to live there when she couldn't. And boy, the way Darryl described her with his son is VERY different than the way she apparently felt. He was like an afterthought to her and Nurmi had to try and save her in direct examination in regards to him. She and Darryl were going to keep him and move to Sacramento- BS. She couldn't even be bothered to recall herself that the little boy had a bedroom there, FGS! I don't think Jodi would be lovey dovey to a little boy OR the ex wife, I am certain of that. She took the master bedroom and saved $10-12,000. She must not have been paying for much in that household.

can someone please clear something up for me? if you can remember from yesterday?is bobby dead or did he attempt suicide and go to a mental hospital?

She broke up with Bobby at 15 and he attempted suicide and was admitted into a mental ward, a few years later they dated again.

I think Martinez piped down because it's not in the State's best interest to save her from drowning.

This jury seems to be paying attention. Strip away the 99% fluff and nonsense and ridiculously detailed carp droning out of her mouth and what you have is 1 percent distilled venom. She's trashed every last person in her life she's deemed "significant." Every single one. She's reduced even love-smitten Daryl to a drunken smoking business investor. Mom has deep bus tire treads all over her back, and her dear dear Bobby? The fellow is dead and like Travis, can't defend himself against the accusations of real abuse she's slinging.

I think Martinez believes her self-serving despicable trash talk is doing more damage than any objection he can raise right now.

I soooooo wish someone who knows the people she's talking about or the players themselves (like Bianca or Gay Steve? or Matt's dad's girlfriend) would join Websleuths and post with us. Just for my entertainment during these 2 hour lunch breaks!

I think JM's cross is going to be short and sweet and to the point. He's going to ask if she killed any of these other boyfriends. He's going to make it obvious that all of these bedtime stories were pointless.

Since the state rested can they still call new witnesses up to verify her many many stories, not that it matters, just wondering

funny avatar hehehehe

I believe Juan's objections are about this so he doesn't have to call witnesses to the stand to rebut more of her lies.. I hope the jury 'gets it' too!

LMAO
Gus did have many 'grins' on his face when discussing 'meeting up with JA'
and phone story was bs, no one just gives someone a phone that barely knows you but Gus claimed was her mentor? come on, helllooo...

I can see where Jodi would trade sex with Gus (yuck!) for a little money and a phone. Remember all those deposits to bank accounts along her way to murder Travis? Hmmmm, makes me wonder. :furious:

Did anybody else get a chuckle when Jodi made it a point to clarify that DB was her supervisor and (paraphrased)"of course they didn't DATE". Left me wondering if THAT condition was the 11th Commandment that she followed since the other 10 seem to be relegated to the "Ten SUGGESTIONS" category, thu.

Uh, I believe Admins/Mods provide refreshments during lengthy trials.
:waiting:

:biggrin:

Yep and if we are really, really lucky we will get to hear more about ole Gus.:great:

Gus is not stepping back in that court room. He's going to appear by telephone. I think counsel told him to stay the hell outta Arizona.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme