Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #22 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Juan will be able to skewer her BEFORE any D.V. witness takes the stand. He'll grill her on every.single.lie. It will be EPIC!

After yesterday, I would believe it.

Even without the prosecution's objections, Nurmi seems to sense the jurors' growing impatience at having to sit through irrelevant historical details which serve only to feed JA's ego.

The jury probably feels that all this nonsense has nothing to do with the issue at hand! They are bored to death!

So we have 2 ex boyfriends that are dead and one that's an alcoholic (according to Jodi) the other ex )is that a different one?) that cheated on her with Bianca she still slept with him (only once) *cough* and also confronted her. this is doing nothing but proving she cant stand rejection, and repeated the exact same behaviour whilst seeing travis. . She used the last boyfriend to buy a house. she changes religion and where she lives based upon where her boyfriends are. what is she trying to prove here.? continue digging Jodi and lets wait for Juan. yeah.

http://i545.photobucket.com/albums/hh396/Rfeynman/Emus/SEALMU_zpsb1675ef1.jpg

Sealmu looks much prettier now!

I am still hoping that Juan will jump on her interest in books after what I found out from jevipo this am. IMHO, that takes away a ton of steam from the Travis was a sexual deviant that corrupted her and points the finger right back to her as the one who introduced him to the sexual deviant behavior she claims. (see these posts, if you missed it: Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #21 *may contain graphic and adult content* Cont'd. and Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #21 *may contain graphic and adult content* Cont'd.)

Jean Causauraus thinks "it took guts" for JA to go to Matt's other girl's (Bianca) house.
Really?
I call that creepy stalking.
Especially along with checking his camera.
On top of a history of checking another boyfriend's email history.
With a future in stalking and e-stalking.

AMEN sista. I think she went into that house and played like she was the gay guy's friend. And just talked and talked and talked, all the while listening to what Bianca had to say. I doubt very seriously it was a "friendly" confrontation where she asked nicely if Bianca was seeing Matt. She just covertly came in and trapped the girl into talking all about her relationship. Sneaky, sneaky, stalkery, CRAY CRAY.

Purely out of interest, how would that possibly justify the crime she committed? Of course a lot of things can build up if (assuming she's telling the truth) she's been through the same type of relationships over and over again, but still that does not justify that literal overkill.
Besides, as someone pointed out somewhere above, in her relationship with Travis, he was cheating with her, not on her.

I get how this is a possible tactic of theirs, I just don't understand how they might possibly think this could convince a jury that her actions were justified as self-defence.

It's all they got :floorlaugh: I'm sure Travis was the most brutal to her. Triggering her violent reaction. Which of course she has blocked out and wont remember one dang detail. I think she shoulda went for the "I was raised a feral desert rat" Defense :floorlaugh:

I love how she tries so hard to come off like she's perfect, she's trying to be the perfect child every parent would want to have....except the pesky little detail of slaughtering a man....

Lets see...
she's responsible
Tidy
Doesn't smoke
Doesn't drink
Doesn't swear
Saves money
Meek
Soft spoken

Blah....

She doesn't LOL, she "chuckles a little bit"

Oh my! The forensic psychologist whose face doesn't move is on IS again. Her voice is beyond irritating. JMO.

Bobby? Boy, are you in the dark ages. We are on Darryl now and he's a filthy smoker that drinks too much. Let it go about Bobby. He might have gotten away alive, but please... Don't get her started on Bobby again please. :floorlaugh:

hes not filthy---remember good hygeine--she didn't even know he smoked...gag me

Purely out of interest, how would that possibly justify the crime she committed? Of course a lot of things can build up if (assuming she's telling the truth) she's been through the same type of relationships over and over again, but still that does not justify that literal overkill.
Besides, as someone pointed out somewhere above, in her relationship with Travis, he was cheating with her, not on her.

I get how this is a possible tactic of theirs, I just don't understand how they might possibly think this could convince a jury that her actions were justified as self-defence.

Personally, I can't see how they can mitigate much of the actual crime.

I have no desire to offend, but unless she lived through Josef Mengele (she did not) and was caged in TA's house (she drove a great distance to get there) with no means of escape (she had a rental car and was ambulatory) and no hope of survival, the degree of savagery employed in this murder is beyond mitigation, in my opinion.

She may avoid the death penalty...but I'm not sure how at this point.

Jurors are people. People have bad stuff happen to them. Lots of bad stuff. Every day. Most people are incapable of slaughtering someone the way TA was slaughtered.

The defense expert has a very difficult assignment.

Dozens of stab wounds, a gun shot and a slashed throat exceed the standards of 'necessary' for self defense. Everywhere.

Linda--I respectfully disagree - look here:

The beginnings of sexual addiction are usually rooted up in adolescence or childhood. It is found that 60% of sexual addicts were abused by someone in their childhood (Book, 1997,pp 52). The child may have grown up in a hostile, chaotic or neglectful home.....

http://allpsych.com/journal/sexaddiction.html

Child abuse is a major contributor to sexual addiction in adults. Research has shown that a very high correlation exists between childhood abuse and sexual addiction in adulthood. 97% of sex addicts have been emotionally abused as a child, 83% have been sexually abused and 71% have been physically abused.

http://www.sw-mins.org/The Cause of Sexual Addiction.html

I believe it was more about is TRAVIS really a "sex addict". We can generalize all we want but there has been nothing I have seen that would constitute a sex addict...He had a a few careers, home to live in, car to drive, etc. I have heard nothing about him losing his home, getting fired, and cruising around in the dark of night looking for hookers KWIM.

Jean Causauraus thinks "it took guts" for JA to go to Matt's other girl's (Bianca) house.
Really?
I call that creepy stalking.
Especially along with checking his camera.
On top of a history of checking another boyfriend's email history.
With a future in stalking and e-stalking.

And totally inappropriate, do you agree? If you suspect your spouse/bfriend/gfriend of cheating, don't you sit down and talk with them? Is it really appropriate to go into detective (dare I say "sleuth") mode? What if she had been wrong - that he was not cheating? I guess it is a matter of opinion but I think out of respect for the person you are dating, you should talk to them first.

I would think the DT wants to drag out JA's testimony thru the end of Thursday. If they finish before, JM gets his turn to rip her a new one and leave the jury thinking about that all weekend. :moo:

It's all they got :floorlaugh: I'm sure Travis was the most brutal to her. Triggering her violent reaction. Which of course she has blocked out and wont remember one dang detail. I think she shoulda went for the "I was raised a feral desert rat" Defense :floorlaugh:

well he did call her those names...the others just cheated-----again gag me.......if someone calls you a name and you don't like it---remove yourself and keep yourself home--- no calls...bootie or otherwise

Sociopaths seem to have contempt for their victim’s feelings and believe their victims deserve to be hurt, taken advantage of and exploited. They have no empathy or very selective empathy (e.g., your wife shows empathy toward someone who hurts or bullies you). They lie, cheat, manipulate, and/or verbally and/or physically intimidate others to get their way or to “win.” To a sociopath, the ends justify the means.

Sociopaths may refuse to recognize that others have rights and believe they’re entitled to violate the rights of others. In fact, they often try to control and humiliate their victims. They see people as objects and value others based upon their utility and ease of exploitation rather than fellow human beings. People are either targets and opportunities for exploitation. They don’t have friends, but rather victims and accomplices who later become victims.

Sociopaths often have a gross and exaggerated sense of entitlement. They seem incapable of true love relationships and often confuse love with ability to control and exploit someone. They are unable to form healthy attachments with others.

Sociopaths seem to be able to lie very easily. You can have a video or audio recording of them perpetrating a crime or some abusive act and they will still pee on your leg and tell you it’s raining. They often believe their own lies and may even be able to pass a polygraph. They seem to lack the capacity for remorse or guilt. For example, many of my clients are more likely to squeeze blood from a stone than to receive a sincere apology from their wives, girlfriends or exes.

When sociopaths seem to be expressing positive feelings it is typically because they are mimicking others to appear socially and psychologically normal.

http://www.shrink4men.com/2012/01/04/rethinking-female-sociopathy-part-one/

she sure is a picky little thing isn't she. One boyfriend left a dish in the living room? One was a smoker. who also said he was an alcoholic, but she never noticed? And even though he was trying to overcome it she continued to judge. Then she decides to buy a house with him?

Odd (to me anyway). MOO

Mel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members